I love my Clout!

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I've been away from the forums too long, I guess. I just realized MAN has disco'd Clout. I am very sad today. I still have 1 tub left. :-(

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Check out genomyx CREignite. It is close to the same thing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out genomyx CREignite. It is close to the same thing.
This is my creatine of choice now.

I have one tub left of the ALCAR version Clout and will be sad when it is all gone.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
while i like CreIgnite, theres more to clout than just creatine. that being said, i think i heard/read that MAN was throwing around the idea of making 1 run a year and selling it directly from their website. might want to check from a rep if thats still going to be done.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
This is my creatine of choice now.

I have one tub left of the ALCAR version Clout and will be sad when it is all gone.
thanks for the love fellas and of course creignite is way more than just creatine. we loved clout as well so it was hard to see it go

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a huge fan of Clout for many years as well, but I'm exited to add CreIgnite into the mix next month to see how it compares.

Genomyx has never let me down, so Im expecting it to be a very suitable replacement for my go-to creatine product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Clout was a very comprehensive formula but I am about to toss some ALCAR and NAC in my Creignite and pretend it is Clout. :p

Creignite definitely tastes 100x better tho. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya Clout was a very comprehensive formula but I am about to toss some ALCAR and NAC in my Creignite and pretend it is Clout. :p

Creignite definitely tastes 100x better tho. :)
Clouts taste wasn't that good in my opinion but it was a huge favorite of mine. It will be dearly missed.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clouts taste wasn't that good in my opinion but it was a huge favorite of mine. It will be dearly missed.
x2, taste wasnt the highlight of the product haha

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Clout was one of my favorite for increased cardio endurance when I was hard in to running.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
send us a request at info @ genomyx.com to give a taste test of creignite

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clout will be coming back; don't know when or in what form. It's in the pipeline though!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I'm sure when it gets released we'll do it up big! Focusing on our newer products now, getting the word out on them. Patience grasshopper!

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Honestly I LOVED Clout, I love Creignite, and I am excited to see a new Clout if it comes back!!!!!! would be awesome !

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I LOVED Clout, I love Creignite, and I am excited to see a new Clout if it comes back!!!!!! would be awesome !
Hmm all this Creignite love making me want to get some.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
we're working on some cool things over here, but our main focus right now is getting our new formulas out there and known to the people. Clout was an awesome product, but better things are still to come :)

one thing's for sure, we know how to flavor things, so no need to worry about another product where taste could even be close to an issue :D
if you don't believe me just try Game Day blue bombsicle or Strawberry Mango Body Octane