Need your feedback: Enhanced, Test Powder, Compound 20.

Seein Green

Awards
What do you think of this stack? I'm just finishing up an 8 week cycle of ABE and Erase Pro. Had great gains and reduced bf% using these supps. along with my staples. Looking for another cycle to run for another 4-8 weeks before returning to this stack again. My goals are to continue to stay lean and hard but add more lean muscle mass. I picked up some Test Powder and need advice on what to stack it with. I have been using C4 as my preworkout. Thought I might give Enhanced a shot for a pre as I've heard rave reviews on this and maybe stack Compound 20 with the Test Powder. Any input or other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think of this stack? I'm just finishing up an 8 week cycle of ABE and Erase Pro. Had great gains and reduced bf% using these supps. along with my staples. Looking for another cycle to run for another 4-8 weeks before returning to this stack again. My goals are to continue to stay lean and hard but add more lean muscle mass. I picked up some Test Powder and need advice on what to stack it with. I have been using C4 as my preworkout. Thought I might give Enhanced a shot for a pre as I've heard rave reviews on this and maybe stack Compound 20 with the Test Powder. Any input or other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Congrats on your run with ABE and EP. I'm a big fan of both products as well. Test Powder, Compound20, and Enhanced should be a solid stack for your current goal of adding lean mass. I've had good success adding weight while remaining lean with both Test Powder and C20. However, I'd recommend waiting at least 4 weeks following ABE and EP before jumping into anything else that could potentially affect your hormones (like Test Powder). That being said, you could start with C20 and add in Test Powder after 4 weeks if you're looking to begin right away. You could also add ABE and EP to the stack when starting Test Powder. Those products combined with proper diet and training should be great for your goal.

jamesrick80

Awards
For a natty supplement, test powder and erase is a win win stack or simply daa with erase. Test powder just gives you additional benefits and I sometimes use it for a pre workout to cut back on Stims.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Versa-1 instead of Compound 20 maybe?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Versa-1 instead of Compound 20 maybe?
Versa-1 and/or Compound20 would be a great choice IMO. I've found them very helpful when trying to add "lean" mass. I actually just finished a successful run of both a few days ago.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As breezy stated, for sure wait before jumping into your next stack. Give your body a break. But after ~4 weeks I would go: ABE + EP + TP + C20 for a real solid stack. You would see some really good gains with that stack with diet and exercise on point for what your goals are. Heck anyone running that stack would be amazed.

Edit: get Enhanced to become enhanced :D

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Versa-1 and/or Compound20 would be a great choice IMO. I've found them very helpful when trying to add "lean" mass. I actually just finished a successful run of both a few days ago.
How'd it go?

On another note, OP... I'm currently on day 15 of Versa-1 and the hunger has increased to a noticeable extent, even though it should reduced the amount of G-acid... maybe im thinking of the lower dosages... But i just added in Erase (haven't used in a year and a half). My lifts has gone up, as in 1-2 more reps on certain lifts. Next week is when ill be upping the weight a little. I've also noticed a little thermo effect, like coop was stating. So far im content with what i'm experiencing.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd it go?

On another note, OP... I'm currently on day 15 of Versa-1 and the hunger has increased to a noticeable extent, even though it should reduced the amount of G-acid... maybe im thinking of the lower dosages... But i just added in Erase (haven't used in a year and a half). My lifts has gone up, as in 1-2 more reps on certain lifts. Next week is when ill be upping the weight a little. I've also noticed a little thermo effect, like coop was stating. So far im content with what i'm experiencing.

It went very well, besides getting sick during the first month (not supplement related). I gained 3lbs+, leaned out a little, and felt great both in and out of the gym (when I wasn't sick). You can check out my log at the below link if you'd like.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221108-versa-1-compound20.html

I don't notice a big increase in appetite consistently, which I believe is due to my high caloric intake and always eating. However, the hunger you're experiencing is common with many while using Versa-1. Around the 2 week point is when my strength starts shooting up and it looks like you may be following a similar path. There are times when I experience a rise in body temperature, but the strength of this effect seems to be dependant on how empty (or full) my stomach is.

I'm glad you're enjoying it man. Versa-1 quickly became one of my favorite supplements and will remain in my arsenal going forward. Good luck with the rest of your run.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that is one fine stack...

I would dose all of them at their suggested label dosings

Seein Green

Awards
I think that is one fine stack...

I would dose all of them at their suggested label dosings
Which stack are you referring to? The stack I started this thread about or Breezys11's? I am still learning about test boosters and such. I was concerned about taking the test powder after running AE but was told that test powder is a DAA among other ingredients and was ok to cycle after AE because it was not a pro hormone. Was I told wrong? If test powder will not let my receptors clean out I'll wait 4 weeks to cycle. If not I'll run compound 20 and Enhance as a pre for the next 4 weeks. Thoughts?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Which stack are you referring to? The stack I started this thread about or Breezys11's? I am still learning about test boosters and such. I was concerned about taking the test powder after running AE but was told that test powder is a DAA among other ingredients and was ok to cycle after AE because it was not a pro hormone. Was I told wrong? If test powder will not let my receptors clean out I'll wait 4 weeks to cycle. If not I'll run compound 20 and Enhance as a pre for the next 4 weeks. Thoughts?
You could always just lay off for the next 4 weeks and then get on test powder, compound 20, anabeta elite, erase pro and just completely dominate and get shredded. I will be running that stack along with versa 1 very soon

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he was referring to the stack in your thread title (Test Powder/C20/Enhanced), although I don't think he meant to run it immediately following 8 weeks of ABE and EP. Test Powder does contain DAA and is not a pro hormone (neither is ABE or EP). These products are considered "natural". However, ABE, EP, and TP could all potentially affect hormone levels, so it's recommended to take a 4 week break following your last stack. You could run C20 with Enhanced or just hold off as Clemenza suggested.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for lean muscle mass, i would def throw into your stack anabeta or anabeta elite

d1sc1ple

Awards
Yeah I am actually going to run the mega stack mentioned above (ABE/TP/EP/Versa) soon. Probably just leave out the c20 even though it's a great product. I just have to take a break from everything for awhile. Even cutting back on my stims. Trying to just use Enhanced Pre WO right now. That stuff is amazing, I can only do one scoop!

Seein Green

Awards
I believe he was referring to the stack in your thread title (Test Powder/C20/Enhanced), although I don't think he meant to run it immediately following 8 weeks of ABE and EP. Test Powder does contain DAA and is not a pro hormone (neither is ABE or EP). These products are considered "natural". However, ABE, EP, and TP could all potentially affect hormone levels, so it's recommended to take a 4 week break following your last stack. You could run C20 with Enhanced or just hold off as Clemenza suggested.
I have been getting mixed or mis information in regards to ABE and EP. It was my understanding that these while being "natural" that they still have the same effects on your liver and test production as a pro hormone. It was my understanding that my natural test production would be repressed coming off of this cycle and would need a natural test booster to counteract this. Therefore must be followed up with a pct such as daa, forskolin, and an AI to help prevent or atleast suppress gyno and other sides associated with a pro h. IE loss of libido, size, and strentgh. Have I been misinformed? Not trying to say anyone is wrong just wanting the solid facts. I love having great continued gains in size and strentgh but not at the cost of my health.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I have been getting mixed or mis information in regards to ABE and EP. It was my understanding that these while being "natural" that they still have the same effects on your liver and test production as a pro hormone. It was my understanding that my natural test production would be repressed coming off of this cycle and would need a natural test booster to counteract this. Therefore must be followed up with a pct such as daa, forskolin, and an AI to help prevent or atleast suppress gyno and other sides associated with a pro h. IE loss of libido, size, and strentgh. Have I been misinformed? Not trying to say anyone is wrong just wanting the solid facts. I love having great continued gains in size and strentgh but not at the cost of my health.
Yes you've been misinformed. There will be no suppression. ABE and EP are not pro hormones nor do they act them in the body. Some things you may notice post cycle is some loss of strength. Maybe a little size. Maybe the way you feel will go back to being normal. Thats because your test levels will return to baseline as will your estrogen levels. You don't need a PCT for these products however.

Seein Green

Awards
Yes you've been misinformed. There will be no suppression. ABE and EP are not pro hormones nor do they act them in the body. Some things you may notice post cycle is some loss of strength. Maybe a little size. Maybe the way you feel will go back to being normal. Thats because your test levels will return to baseline as will your estrogen levels. You don't need a PCT for these products however.
Thanks for the input. I am glad to know that there will be no suppression following this cycle. I will run Enhanced, Compound 20, and Dark Matter along with whey isolate, milk thistle, and fish oil, and of course my diet for the next 4 weeks before stacking ABE, EP, and Test powder for my next run of 8 weeks....can't wait! Thanks again to all who responded!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I am glad to know that there will be no suppression following this cycle. I will run Enhanced, Compound 20, and Dark Matter along with whey isolate, milk thistle, and fish oil, and of course my diet for the next 4 weeks before stacking ABE, EP, and Test powder for my next run of 8 weeks....can't wait! Thanks again to all who responded!
No problem bud. Yeah, suppression won't be an issue with any of these supplements. They shouldn't affect your liver like pro hormones either, so milk thistle really isn't necessary (although I see no problem with using it if you'd like). It looks like you've set yourself up for a great run. If you decide to log it, I'd be sure to follow. Good luck man!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How'd it go?

Good stuff Bamski! The increase in appetite is pretty typical. Most other users seem to notice it as well.

Sweet! Why the milk thistle? Will you be logging this stack? How do you plan to fit the TEST Powder® in, given that it's a 4-week cycle? I'd personally put it right at the beginning to start the run with a bang!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem bud. Yeah, suppression won't be an issue with any of these supplements. They shouldn't affect your liver like pro hormones either, so milk thistle really isn't necessary (although I see no problem with using it if you'd like). It looks like you've set yourself up for a great run. If you decide to log it, I'd be sure to follow. Good luck man!
agreed.

i also like to take milk thistle during my large stacks just to be on the safe side although i do realize its pointless!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
agreed.

i also like to take milk thistle during my large stacks just to be on the safe side although i do realize its pointless!
It can't hurt! I take milk thistle year round and I don't run Ph or aas

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Enhanced/Test Powder/Compound 20 would be an awesome stack. I'm currently running AnaBeta with Erase and VERSA-1. It's a great stack from what I can tell so far. I would definitely give VERSA-1 a shot. I've had great success running V1 and gaining lean muscle mass. Plus the focus stacked with a pre-workout is phenomenal. Also, V1 can be ran for 8 weeks, so you could easily run it with your ABE and EP for 8 weeks when you get back on the two.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It can't hurt! I take milk thistle year round and I don't run Ph or aas
True, it certainly doesn't hurt. Many OTC meds and some supplements stress the liver, so as a year-round general health supplement it's not a bad idea to use a small amount.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced/Test Powder/Compound 20 would be an awesome stack. I'm currently running AnaBeta with Erase and VERSA-1. It's a great stack from what I can tell so far. I would definitely give VERSA-1 a shot. I've had great success running V1 and gaining lean muscle mass. Plus the focus stacked with a pre-workout is phenomenal. Also, V1 can be ran for 8 weeks, so you could easily run it with your ABE and EP for 8 weeks when you get back on the two.
ya man im running Erase + Prime + Versa right now. day 2

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree...

Seein Green

Awards
Thanks...I think I will try Versa-1 with my next run of Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro along with continuing enhanced for my pre. I've been on a 15 week run and am in the middle of taking a week off. Not liking being away from the gym but I have been doing some calves and HIIT. I have liked the compound 20, test powder, and enhanced stack. I had some left over C4 Pre and have been mixing one scoop of it in with two scoops of enhanced for a bit more stim effect. It really gets me going and extremely focused throughout my workouts, so much that I don't want to stop. My body says no more but the mind still wants to go...good stuff. I must say though that I am extremely excited to get back on AE and EP, that run was awesome and definitely looking forward to trying out Versa-1 with it. Really staying on a lean bulk but have been gaining a good 2 lbs. per month while continuing to lean out at about 10% bf at the moment. Feeling good as long as I continue to see my six pack and new veins coming to the surface as it seems almost on a weekly basis. Thanks for all the advice to everyone that has replied...much help!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks...I think I will try Versa-1 with my next run of Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro along with continuing enhanced for my pre. I've been on a 15 week run and am in the middle of taking a week off. Not liking being away from the gym but I have been doing some calves and HIIT. I have liked the compound 20, test powder, and enhanced stack. I had some left over C4 Pre and have been mixing one scoop of it in with two scoops of enhanced for a bit more stim effect. It really gets me going and extremely focused throughout my workouts, so much that I don't want to stop. My body says no more but the mind still wants to go...good stuff. I must say though that I am extremely excited to get back on AE and EP, that run was awesome and definitely looking forward to trying out Versa-1 with it. Really staying on a lean bulk but have been gaining a good 2 lbs. per month while continuing to lean out at about 10% bf at the moment. Feeling good as long as I continue to see my six pack and new veins coming to the surface as it seems almost on a weekly basis. Thanks for all the advice to everyone that has replied...much help!
Should be a fun time. Are you planning on logging it?