Cutting Stack.. PES fans get in here

Mike71884

Awards
So I'm planning a cutting stack to start in a few weeks. And I'm torn between two possibilities. I have heard a lot of great reviews about PES products and I'm a big fan of erase. So what's your opinion

Option 1:
Erase
Alphemine

Option 2
Erase
Alpha t2

Guess I'm wondering which might work better. I'm always weary about products that tend to mimic your thyroid so I'm not to fond of T2's MO. I've heard alot of great reviews about aplhamine as well. Also thinking about throwing in some anabeta. Btw goal is to she'd 15-20 lbs in about 8wks. I've done more aggressive cuts but ice worked hard to put on some decent mass and strength and don't want to loose it. Diet will be in check and I will eat 500 cals under maintenance on off days and maintenance cals maybe slightly higher on work out days.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the biggest differences between the two is the stim content. With that said Option 1 is what I'd go with easily. I'll let others throw suggestions in as well but personally I would at least add Forskolin to that combo, but Anabeta is another solid addition. :)

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Try all 3 if you have the cash. i had a great run of alpha t2, erase and oxyelite pro. I have t2, erase, alphamine and test powder for a cut in april im looking forward to.

MrBEEF

Awards
So I'm planning a cutting stack to start in a few weeks. And I'm torn between two possibilities. I have heard a lot of great reviews about PES products and I'm a big fan of erase. So what's your opinion

Option 1:
Erase
Alphemine

Option 2
Erase
Alpha t2

Guess I'm wondering which might work better. I'm always weary about products that tend to mimic your thyroid so I'm not to fond of T2's MO. I've heard alot of great reviews about aplhamine as well. Also thinking about throwing in some anabeta. Btw goal is to she'd 15-20 lbs in about 8wks. I've done more aggressive cuts but ice worked hard to put on some decent mass and strength and don't want to loose it. Diet will be in check and I will eat 500 cals under maintenance on off days and maintenance cals maybe slightly higher on work out days.
Mike,

Currently running a PES stack for cutting:

- Anabeta Elite
- Alpha T-2: Run this between meals, as you need ot take it on an empty stomach(so when I start feeling empty)
- Alphamine: Use this for pre-workout and mid-day pump-up if I need it
- Erase: 2-3/day with food/Flax Seed/Fish Oil
- D-Aspartic Acid (not PES, just bulk powder): 1g/meal

Alpha T-2 is odd for me and if you have all leave one out...I'd say this, but I'd recommend keeping it if you can afford it. The T2 does help me with Appetite A BIT...it also makes me a tad jittery SOMETIMES...but not stimulated...kinda odd....

I am pretty much doing the same deal as you...cut ~20 lbs 8 weeks. So far doing pretty well, but still failing at my evening hunger issue. I just get so damn hungry at like 8 pm I am an unstappable eating machine. I fight it off with those Carb Master yogurts from Ralph's(Kroger)...they are the S#IT, and this new black forest flavor they got is just awesome.

-Mr. BEEF(or yogurt)

Mike71884

Awards
Mike,Currently running a PES stack for cutting:- Anabeta Elite- Alpha T-2: Run this between meals, as you need ot take it on an empty stomach(so when I start feeling empty)- Alphamine: Use this for pre-workout and mid-day pump-up if I need it- Erase: 2-3/day with food/Flax Seed/Fish Oil- D-Aspartic Acid (not PES, just bulk powder): 1g/mealAlpha T-2 is odd for me and if you have all leave one out...I'd say this, but I'd recommend keeping it if you can afford it. The T2 does help me with Appetite A BIT...it also makes me a tad jittery SOMETIMES...but not stimulated...kinda odd....I am pretty much doing the same deal as you...cut ~20 lbs 8 weeks. So far doing pretty well, but still failing at my evening hunger issue. I just get so damn hungry at like 8 pm I am an unstappable eating machine. I fight it off with those Carb Master yogurts from Ralph's(Kroger)...they are the S#IT, and this new black forest flavor they got is just awesome.-Mr. BEEF(or yogurt)
Yeah I think I may just go with the same stack your using. I may opt out of the aplhamine and grab PES new pre workout instead. I know the feeling about being a eating machine. The anabeta is probobly adding to that feeling. It sucks cutting I found a great nighttime snack is a low carb protein shake. And throw in some frozen plain Greek yogurt( not flavored contains lots of sugar) I might throw in some fruit but you gotta watch your sugars because most fruits that are good in a shake have a high glycemic index and are very sugary ( berries, bananas, mangos) also plain greek yogurt mixed with sugar free jello pudding mix is legit as well. Greek yougurt is a dieters mirqcle food. Haha. keep me updated on your progress though what kind of routine/ split are you using?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Option 1 for me as well.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for option 1.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Option 1 + ABE

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Another shout out to option 1. Alphamine is by far my favorite thermogenic on the market.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Option 1 with forskolin

Mike71884

Awards
Ding ding ding! We have a winner. Ill be going option 1 plus ABE! Prolly start getting my order lines out. Got a few weeks until I start but never hurts to get things squared away Like always thanks for the input!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ding ding ding! We have a winner. Ill be going option 1 plus ABE! Prolly start getting my order lines out. Got a few weeks until I start but never hurts to get things squared away Like always thanks for the input!
Sick stack for sure

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Consider doing Forskolin + ABE + Alphamine + Erase. I did Alpha T2 and Alphamine, it was not too much Y, but being on AT2 twice earlier that year, made my body kind of non-reactionary to Y, as a result, I leaned, but did not get cut up like I did with OEP/AT2/LX (I expected I would).

So yes, that should be a good stack for sure.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider doing Forskolin + ABE + Alphamine + Erase. I did Alpha T2 and Alphamine, it was not too much Y, but being on AT2 twice earlier that year, made my body kind of non-reactionary to Y, as a result, I leaned, but did not get cut up like I did with OEP/AT2/LX (I expected I would).

So yes, that should be a good stack for sure.
Why forskolin and ABE? ABE has forskolin in it already :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
option 1 no doubt. alphamine > alpha t2 IMO but both are solid products

Why not run alphamine + Erase Pro + ABE + (DAA)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I've run Option 1 twice so far, with sucess, and have another run of it coming up in March.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I've run Option 1 twice so far, with sucess, and have another run of it coming up in March.
Nice, it's my go to stack too

DAG2013

Awards
If one was to introduce Enhanced into Option #1, what's the consensus on timing of taking Alphamine? I was going to save my alphamine and taking that in place of a pwo but now Im considering doing Enhanced, V-1, Erase, Alphamine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If one was to introduce Enhanced into Option #1, what's the consensus on timing of taking Alphamine? I was going to save my alphamine and taking that in place of a pwo but now Im considering doing Enhanced, V-1, Erase, Alphamine.
When do you workout?

Workout early in the day:
Enhanced + V-1 prior to working out
Alphamine later in the day (but still at a reasonable time as to not detract from sleep).

Workout later in the day:
Alphamine upon waking
Enhanced + V-1 pre-workout

Take the Erase upon waking regardless of workout time.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When do you workout?

Workout early in the day:
Enhanced + V-1 prior to working out
Alphamine later in the day (but still at a reasonable time as to not detract from sleep).

Workout later in the day:
Alphamine upon waking
Enhanced + V-1 pre-workout

Take the Erase upon waking regardless of workout time.
This gets my vote as well ^^^^^

DAG2013

Awards
I work out first thing in the morning, typically fasted except on Saturday's. I was thinking enhanced + v1 then alphamine later in the day. I guess I know now what Im starting on Monday! Will be starting a log on it. Thanks for the feedback!

rippedbrah

rippedbrah

Awards
How would the alphamine/current decimate stack with evomuse abliderate advanced ?