a question about ephedrine

p_zub

Awards
I have a question. Regarding ephedrine and yohimbine, its understood that these should not be taken by people with known heart conditions. I was wondering if a heart murmur is an example of such conditions to stay away from either ephedrine or yohimbine?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
if you are suspect to certain heart conditions, i would stay away from from the two. you could always go for ephedrine-free products. The use of ephedrine (atleast at the regular dosage and up) will definetely raise your heart rate some and to someone with past heart problems, the benefits of ephredine products over non-ephredine/non use isnt worth messing around with heart conditions...obviously. Sage

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
A heart murmur are just noises that originate from the heart that are produced by vibrations that are set up by 'turbulent' blood flow through the valves of the heart or nearby vessels. But this is a weakeness of the heart, and since ephedrine speeds up the rate at which your heart has to perform its duties, this could cause many problems.

bigliftsCNU

Awards
i was going to answer your Q... but basically YL summed it up.... you are at an increased risk and i would not recommend it

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
i was going to answer your Q... but basically YL summed it up.... you are at an increased risk and i would not recommend it
Thats twice you've called me "YL", once more and you're banned :D

bigliftsCNU

Awards
CRIPES!!! i guess im thinking of Young Life, a program i was in during HS and so far my first two years of college. my bad YL............... i mean YJ.. ;) j/k

damn... been on here for 10 minutes and im allready going to get banned :(

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say yes- if you have a heart murmur, a-fib, prolapse, anything else in that area, I would probably avoid heavier stims like E, 1,3, etc.....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He emailed me a while back that he's been super busy with work n ****. He will be back. He always comes back. Unless he's with Hank in jail.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Anabolics 17
Supplements 27
Db2 Anabolics 7
Supplements 17
Bigman1292 Supplements 2