Just got ephedrine HCL for cut

B

builtolast

Awards
Ok guys. I just got my Ephedrine HCL in the mail today, and want to start on an E/C/A as soon as wednesday. Could someone respond here with a sticky somewhere that would tell me everything I need to know about this. I know they're out there, but I've been checking a few boards and the only dcent one I found was kinda outdated. Thanks a bunch!

F

freEQnasty

Awards
Many people just use the E/C and exclude the asprin. 25mg E and around 200 mg caffeine, 4 times a day. Always worked great for me. Can't find which exact thread for this though sorry, but believe this is what many will recommend.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's true that aspirin is not needed to get the thermogenic response with an EC stack. I believe the aspirin is added to slow the down-regulation of the beta 2 receptors. Anyone who has used an EC stack for an extended period knows that the standard 25mg/200mg loses some of it's effect after a few weeks, so you either have to cycle off or up the dosage to get the same results. The aspirin just buys you a little more time in the effective window. So, aspirin is not necessary, but you may want to add it if you want to use the stack for more than a couple of weeks.

dd

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
The positive effects of a slight metabolism increase, nutrient repartioning, and appetite supression are still in effect even though the "kick" of a typical CNS stim isn't present anymore (CNS tolerance). IMO one doesn't necessarily need to cycle off for a long time (months even) to keep receiving the benefits, unless one of the desired benefits is the actual stimulatory feeling. :)