Nicorette for fat burning?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, could use your advice. Im considering using nicorette gum for its thermogenic properties along side some caffeine. I also would like something to take the edge off when in social situations and was considering dipping but figured the woman might prefer the gum. I dont drink or use drugs(besides the AAS type) and would think this could work as a healtheir substitute. I searched already and it doesnt seem many hear have any experience with this. Ive searched many other boards were pleanty have done this with some nice results. So, just wanted to see what the AM bros thought about this.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Search for a thread for me.
I am using ~20-24mg a day and it works great!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
There is a lot of info at Avant on this very subject

bencozzy

Awards
havent look at much abuot its use for fat burning but have read about nicotine being used to cuase new veins to grow or something like that from the patch
but i dont know if it works any other input on that?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
havent look at much abuot its use for fat burning but have read about nicotine being used to cuase new veins to grow or something like that from the patch
but i dont know if it works any other input on that?
Is it even possible to grow new veins, was under the impression that it wasn't :blink:

bencozzy

Awards
so was i but my cousin had bipass surgery done said his doctor was talking about a new drug being developed fron nicotine to grow new veins for heart pasients

Meerschaum

Awards
Hey bros, could use your advice. Im considering using nicorette gum for its thermogenic properties along side some caffeine. I also would like something to take the edge off when in social situations and was considering dipping but figured the woman might prefer the gum. I dont drink or use drugs(besides the AAS type) and would think this could work as a healtheir substitute. I searched already and it doesnt seem many hear have any experience with this. Ive searched many other boards were pleanty have done this with some nice results. So, just wanted to see what the AM bros thought about this.
I chew nicorette gum chronic and have for a long time (was a cigarette smoker, and quit to it, but cant seem to quit off the gum)

My advice is, if you are currently chewing/dipping/smoking then go for it its very healthy compared to the alternative tobacco sources, if you arent already addicted to nicotine then why bother? I mean there are way less addictive and more powerful stimulents out there for weight loss, addiction sucks, and dont say it wont happen to you!. I dont think nicorette gum or dip will take any edge off social situations either, at least it hasnt for me! ;P

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine is actually good for you in many ways as far as a CNS protectant. It reduces the onset of Parkinson by an average of 6 years. Just keep on smokin'! -J/J- but really, new veins do grow and recede constantly depending on your bodies need for them in the area. Actually they just branch from established veins.