Eurycoma Longifolia

dvr2470

Awards
Does anyone know of a really good tongkat ali extract? I'm looking for something that is around 100:1 or 200:1 extact and is standardized to some of the active ingredients. Any suggestions?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Natures Way Brand..used it a couple times.Was satisfied

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
To be honest man,im not sure..i only used LJ 3 or 4 times,2 of them were Natures way...

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
tongkatfitness (Uk supplier) of 200:1 at 300mg caps - tried it 3x in last 15 months and works every time.

don't obsess with getting a standardized product but trust what works when some member recommends a product he tried on himself.

Regarding Natures Way brand they use 80mg cap of 100:1 extract which is equivalent to 8g of root while minimum effective dose is 50g so even if taking 2caps a day as they recommend you get 32% of minimum effective dose.

Maybe some guys will feel such under dosed product but I bet most guys won't.

Main producer of Tongkat Ali in Indonesia recommends effective dose to be 120 or even 180g of root and if you're a bodybuilder even double this dose.

That would mean 15 or 22caps per day of Natures Way for just libido and if you use it as bodybuilder then up to 45caps per day (not 2 as they recommend).

Do you get it now when I talk about most Tongkat Ali products being under dosed to get real results.
Not to even think on getting fake or tainted products claiming to be Tongkat Ali.

underthesun

Awards
The LJ100 used in that natures way product is the standard. I buy it in bulk powder form. There are plenty of places on the net to get lj100 powder. Tastes very nasty.