Supplements proven to be affective...

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
....with blood work.

Ofcourse diet and training is a major factor when using supps.

But what supplements have you used that have actually done what they are suppose to do in the sense of boosting test,gh,sbgh levels or anything similar to that. Strength and body recomp,whatever.

This wouldnt include a supp like ARA which u cant get bloodwork for,but can physically see n get results.

Supplementing isnt a cheap hobby,so why should we give our money to bogus products.

May seem shady but i say why not give the companies that put out proven products recognition,while the ones that are shady should be thrown right under the bus.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
DAA is proven with blood work.i dont currently have it but ive seen it on here. AppNut has "valid" blood work for HGHup, Free Test

hsk

Awards
  • Established
High % extract (40%+) icariin. Most versatile supplement i have ever used and one of my top 3 all time favorites and most effective. Every time I have used icariin at 400mg of actives daily or more, I got great gains either alone or stacked. Its too bad this ingredient isn't available anymore in bulk due to its high cost.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
DAA is proven with blood work.i dont currently have it but ive seen it on here. AppNut has "valid" blood work for HGHup, Free Test
Thats good news about Appnut..Cause i been curious about using HGHup but for atleast 2 months.