Topical Formestane/how well does it raise testosterone levels?

F

foljambe

Awards
HI,I am new here.I have been a power lifter for over 10 years,i am currently using a topical Formestane product,and was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with it.how well it worked for them,etc.i have been using it 2 pumps twice daily for a week and i really cant tell a difference yet.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Its more of an anti-estrogen and/or PH (it converts at higher dosages only). depending on what product you are using, and the mg amount per pump, will let us know if you are dosing it at an effective mg amount. what product? forma stanzol requires 5-10 pumps or so twice a day, but formeron recommends 1-3 pumps a day I believe. so different products = different dosages.

F

foljambe

Awards
I have been using Formasurge by BPS.It dos not say on the bottl how many mgs.per serving .2 pumps is a seving there are 120 servings all together.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Its 50mg per 2 pumps. how many are you taking per day? Forma Stanzol (what I have been using) recommends from 60-200mg per day (minimum to maximum dosages of 3-10 pumps twice a day). So I suppose it depends on the carrier and how well it is absorbing. Forma Stanzol seems to require higher dosing since it doesn't seem to penetrate well. Formasurge might work well at 2-4 pumps (50-100mg). hard to say.... I have not used it and have not heard many reviews on it.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Formasurge by BPS.It dos not say on the bottl how many mgs.per serving .2 pumps is a seving there are 120 servings all together.
4-6 pumps no longer then 6 weeks is my thoughts on this

F

foljambe

Awards
thanks for the replies,i have only been taking 4 pumps total a day.I am starting to feel it a little,i think that I will try 6 pumps total in divided doses,2 in the am. 2 at noon and 2 at night.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Why only six weeks it has shown to continue to increase hpta function up to 22 weeks of continued use

I don't like to run AIs longer then 6 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the replies,i have only been taking 4 pumps total a day.I am starting to feel it a little,i think that I will try 6 pumps total in divided doses,2 in the am. 2 at noon and 2 at night.
if you are going to go with 6 pumps daily i would go with 3/3 instead of 2/2/2, jmo.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
DAA/ Topical Formestane is one of my favorite stacks to run. I've used CEL's Formestane and I am currently running FormaSurge with an EC Stack. I've seen some good strength gains and I am leaning up as well.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Can you run a ph immediately after using an AI? or should one wait

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HI,I am new here.I have been a power lifter for over 10 years,i am currently using a topical Formestane product,and was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with it.how well it worked for them,etc.i have been using it 2 pumps twice daily for a week and i really cant tell a difference yet.
bps-formasurge at 2 pumps 2xday:

total test at beginning-83

total test at end- 177

as you can tell by my starting level, test making ability is very impaired- but the formasurge doubled my total test in a month...not bad!!!

real world results, formestane does increase test, period!!!

W

Wilcox

Awards
BPS Formasurge is an amazing product. Got great results from it. It will definitely increase your test if you are going to go ahead and do 6 pumps a day, however 4 pumps should do the trick well enough if you want to savor your bottle.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bps-formasurge at 2 pumps 2xday:

total test at beginning-83

total test at end- 177

as you can tell by my starting level, test making ability is very impaired- but the formasurge doubled my total test in a month...not bad!!!

real world results, formestane does increase test, period!!!
BigT those are awesome numbers. FormaSurge has me dry with no joint discomfort and I have tons of free test from it. Aggression, libido and recovery are through the roof. So far it is the best AI I have used.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You've already had the form god (thebigt) speak on the subject, but I have to agree with his assessment as well...dosing 3/3 is better imo.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You've already had the form god (thebigt) speak on the subject, but I have to agree with his assessment as well...dosing 3/3 is better imo.

-Sean-
i agree, sean....if my test were in normal range 3/3 would have been much better, but since my test was sooo low it just crushed estrogen at 3/3. but no doubt, formasurge is the real deal!!!

btw-good to see you again!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT those are awesome numbers. FormaSurge has me dry with no joint discomfort and I have tons of free test from it. Aggression, libido and recovery are through the roof. So far it is the best AI I have used.
indeed!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS Formasurge is an amazing product. Got great results from it. It will definitely increase your test if you are going to go ahead and do 6 pumps a day, however 4 pumps should do the trick well enough if you want to savor your bottle.
Didn't know bps came out with a topical form!sick...nasty...

Awesome

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Didn't know bps came out with a topical form!sick...nasty...

Awesome
bps is into transdermals in a big way, checkout the threads in their subforum.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Might be time to stock up.
Yes, I would stock up as you never know what some guy in a suit in DC is going to do to take away at any time.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered my Formasurge. Can't wait to run it. Soon. Very soon.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered my Formasurge. Can't wait to run it. Soon. Very soon.
Appreciate the support. If you have any questions feel free to start a thread or PM me.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to throw a log up when I get running man. I'll let you know.
hell of a good logger right here!!!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to throw a log up when I get running man. I'll let you know.
I feel follow along when you get that log up running. send me a pm. :)

-Sean-

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
hell of a good logger right here!!!!
Thanks Tom. In the midst of another log right now. Once I clear that and my Formasurge gets here its on. I'm looking forward to it. I like forma almost as much as you! Lol

I feel follow along when you get that log up running. send me a pm. :)

-Sean-
I'll post a link in here. Keep an eye out!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Tom. In the midst of another log right now. Once I clear that and my Formasurge gets here its on. I'm looking forward to it. I like forma almost as much as you! Lol

I'll post a link in here. Keep an eye out!
Awesome, post that log link in the BPS section once you are ready so we can all follow along.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, post that log link in the BPS section once you are ready so we can all follow along.
Will do bro. Got it Friday but I won't start until I finish up my sponsored log for Finaflex.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I plan on running forma at 4 pumps a day for my next cycle. Right now I'm just doing two pumps. Then again this is my first cycle so I'm just testing the waters really

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on running forma at 4 pumps a day for my next cycle. Right now I'm just doing two pumps. Then again this is my first cycle so I'm just testing the waters really
I would go to 4 minimum. 2 is a very small dose unless you are sensitive to AIs.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well I'm only really using it the last couple of weeks of my cycle. Nipples started feeling sore/wierd. My next cycle I plan on using it the full 8 weeks at 4 pumps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm only really using it the last couple of weeks of my cycle. Nipples started feeling sore/wierd. My next cycle I plan on using it the full 8 weeks at 4 pumps
so you nipped it in the bud, lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it directly onto your nipples, thin skin and it will nuke even a hint of gyno. HCG does this to me sometimes, I just put a pump on each and it goes away in a day or so. Of course I continue to do this for up to a week to make sure it is all under control though.