anabeta elite and x factor advanced

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Would it be ok to stack these two products together for a 8 week cycle?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Would it be ok to stack these two products together for a 8 week cycle?
Yes , take 2g of a Carnitine salt (I would say ALCAR 1g and LCLT 1g).

5-8g GMS.

1g Agmatine Sulfate

2-3g ArA (Arachidonic Acid, main component in XFA, so calculate how many caps)

2 ABE

All that preworkout and enjoy.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yes, its a great stack. I'm doing ArA + ABE + ALv3 + 2g LCLT (as celorza suggested above) right now (with a few other things)....really nice stack I'll tell you....esp for essentially a non-PH/DS stack (unless you really think 7/11 is PH/DS :D....I don't....)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
yes, its a great stack. I'm doing ArA + ABE + ALv3 + 2g LCLT (as celorza suggested above) right now (with a few other things)....really nice stack I'll tell you....esp for essentially a non-PH/DS stack (unless you really think 7/11 is PH/DS :D....I don't....)
Yeah ALv3 is really not AAS much hahaha, which is basically 7-11 :p

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yeah ALv3 is really not AAS much hahaha, which is basically 7-11 :p
Agree with these guys. Those two go well together, especially if you add in a few other supporting supps pwo.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Agree with these guys. Those two go well together, especially if you add in a few other supporting supps pwo.
MountainDewey always agreeing properly with a rep. If only you were green, tangy and filled with sugar...

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
MountainDewey always agreeing properly with a rep. If only you were green, tangy and filled with sugar...
Lots of sugar.......

You may have accidentally stumbled upon a legit idea Celorza. Mountain Dew flavored Focus XT. I would buy a case of that....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lots of sugar.......

You may have accidentally stumbled upon a legit idea Celorza. Mountain Dew flavored Focus XT. I would buy a case of that....
Hm...could work for a while, I avoid straight up sugars, honestly I can't focus and I crash bad from sugars :p! Why waste a perfect Focus XT with those nasty simple carbs!! But then again, my proposal for combo sales was not taken seriously too...:sadpanda:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hm...could work for a while, I avoid straight up sugars, honestly I can't focus and I crash bad from sugars :p! Why waste a perfect Focus XT with those nasty simple carbs!! But then again, my proposal for combo sales was not taken seriously too...:sadpanda:
I wasn't saying it needs to have sugar in it. If they can make all the other flavors of FXT taste so good in spite of the ALCAR, then I'm sure they can make a Mountain Dew flavor. Of course Pepsico wouldn't like that so you'll have to call it Mountain Dewey.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wasn't saying it needs to have sugar in it. If they can make all the other flavors of FXT taste so good in spite of the ALCAR, then I'm sure they can make a Mountain Dew flavor. Of course Pepsico wouldn't like that so you'll have to call it Mountain Dewey.
Screen shot 2012-08-30 at 2.53.11 PM.png

...Nuff said about the name haha.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just trying to save SNS from a lawsuit.

Since we already hijacked this thread, any word on an ETA for the new X-Gels (250mg)?
Let's not go to dark waters :D! ATM A full serving is still 250mg of ArA in it, you just have to take 10 caps for 2.5g if you so desire.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Let's not go to dark waters :D! ATM A full serving is still 250mg of ArA in it, you just have to take 10 caps for 2.5g if you so desire.
I used 5 bottles of X-Gels in 5 weeks, so I know all about them. I was merely inquiring about the revised version...

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I want to know why in the hell they added omega-3's to XFA? wouldn't that be the OPPOSITE of what you would want to add? or am I totally off base here....
Yup. Why do you think everybody buys the original X-Factor instead?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I want to know why in the hell they added omega-3's to XFA? wouldn't that be the OPPOSITE of what you would want to add? or am I totally off base here....
Because they are retarded and they f*cked up a good product...They should not add more competitive fatty acids than ArA or anything that is anti-inflamatory anyway...XFv1 was far superior.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I was advised not to buy the XFA myself. I picked up a few bottles of the OG XF a few months back, good thing they've been sold out for a while now. I wonder if they will re-stock the OG XF? or just XFA?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yeah I was advised not to buy the XFA myself. I picked up a few bottles of the OG XF a few months back, good thing they've been sold out for a while now. I wonder if they will re-stock the OG XF? or just XFA?
Seems like they see the writing on the wall and are going back to the OG formula. They are just releasing a 200ct bottle and also have a 100ct. bottle coming out (presumably to compete with the reformulated X-Gels).

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I just pre ordered my 200ct 2 days ago..looking foward to it whenever the hell it arrives!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Seems like they see the writing on the wall and are going back to the OG formula. They are just releasing a 200ct bottle and also have a 100ct. bottle coming out (presumably to compete with the reformulated X-Gels).
Oh, OK....I was just about to ask what the heck 200ct bottle jay was talking about :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To OP the only thing I would watch out for is joint pain. ABE contains cortisol control and that plus ArA may be too much for some. Otherwise I think it would make a very nice combo. :thumbsup:

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
To OP the only thing I would watch out for is joint pain. ABE contains cortisol control and that plus ArA may be too much for some. Otherwise I think it would make a very nice combo. :thumbsup:
Yea i thought it would be a pretty awesomee stack. I love awesome stacks lol

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Yes , take 2g of a Carnitine salt (I would say ALCAR 1g and LCLT 1g).

5-8g GMS.

1g Agmatine Sulfate

2-3g ArA (Arachidonic Acid, main component in XFA, so calculate how many caps)

2 ABE

All that preworkout and enjoy.
Is nutra gonna get x gels?