*MAN SPORTS * SUPPLEMENTS

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
MAN The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising): Discount The MAN Up Stack Supplements

I like going outside the box in the sense that when everyone praises something,i try to go with the underdgog at times... besides with getting erasePro =)...

These 2 products look like a great all natural stack,even a pct for maybe a weak PH like Halodrol.. no 3,4 Div.

Is the dosing good on here on these 2 products? I see the DAA looks right at 3000mgs

Any help would be appreciated.

TY

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
MAN The MAN Up Stack (Nolvadren-XT & Prometheus Rising): Discount The MAN Up Stack Supplements

I like going outside the box in the sense that when everyone praises something,i try to go with the underdgog at times... besides with getting erasePro =)...

These 2 products look like a great all natural stack,even a pct for maybe a weak PH like Halodrol.. no 3,4 Div.

Is the dosing good on here on these 2 products? I see the DAA looks right at 3000mgs

Any help would be appreciated.

TY
MAN does make some decent stuff (especially Clout and Body Octane), but I don't think this stack would be good for you. You aleady bought Erase Pro which shares the same Anti-Estrogen ingredient with Nolvadren. I would just run your Erase Pro with some bulk DAA or maybe some D-Pol from Purus.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
MAN does make some decent stuff (especially Clout and Body Octane), but I don't think this stack would be good for you. You aleady bought Erase Pro which shares the same Anti-Estrogen ingredient with Nolvadren. I would just run your Erase Pro with some bulk DAA or maybe some D-Pol from Purus.
Yeah i got the Erase and I saw the 3ad in it.So i woukd he maybe better off buying a 3,4 Div based product and stack it with the erase and daa or is that not necessary.. basically,Dewey im coming across some quick money i will b getting crazy busy at work by Oct,so i am trying to load up as much as possible.Enough to where im good up until end of summer 2013.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Yeah i got the Erase and I saw the 3ad in it.So i woukd he maybe better off buying a 3,4 Div based product and stack it with the erase and daa or is that not necessary.. basically,Dewey im coming across some quick money i will b getting crazy busy at work by Oct,so i am trying to load up as much as possible.Enough to where im good up until end of summer 2013.
I would recommend picking up an ArA Supp then. Either X-Factor original or X-Gels. I ran 5 weeks of X-Gels and loved it.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I would recommend picking up an ArA Supp then. Either X-Factor original or X-Gels. I ran 5 weeks of X-Gels and loved it.
I am considering that,i actually got some good advice from you about it..but im reading its reccomended you go with atleast 50 days.Thats at 4 pills a day and 200pills total.Is 50 days necessary.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I am considering that,i actually got some good advice from you about it..but im reading its reccomended you go with atleast 50 days.Thats at 4 pills a day and 200pills total.Is 50 days necessary.
No. I only took it pwo and ran it for 5 weeks at 5 workouts per week. 5-8 weeks is good with that workout frequency in my opinion.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
No. I only took it pwo and ran it for 5 weeks at 5 workouts per week. 5-8 weeks is good with that workout frequency in my opinion.
excellent..
So i can run 100 pill bottle.i train on avg 4-5 days a week..16-20 pills a week for lets says 5 weeks. What results have you seen in terms of your body and strength?

Also,Dewey,I have quit a bit of stuff at home at the moment and have a couple more things coming in the mail as of now..Plus hopefully this weekend or next the last hopefully i have one last order to put in and i will he loaded up with enough supps that will last me til mid summer.I dont take things consistantly.I like taking breaks.Like 1 month on 1 month off or 2 months on 2 months off.I find my body responds better when i dont use things consistantly.Point is when all is said and done,id like some of your advice and a few others here to set up a few cycle to run...

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
excellent..
So i can run 100 pill bottle.i train on avg 4-5 days a week..16-20 pills a week for lets says 5 weeks. What results have you seen in terms of your body and strength?

Also,Dewey,I have quit a bit of stuff at home at the moment and have a couple more things coming in the mail as of now..Plus hopefully this weekend or next the last hopefully i have one last order to put in and i will he loaded up with enough supps that will last me til mid summer.I dont take things consistantly.I like taking breaks.Like 1 month on 1 month off or 2 months on 2 months off.I find my body responds better when i dont use things consistantly.Point is when all is said and done,id like some of your advice and a few others here to set up a few cycle to run...
Sounds good Jay. I had to stop my X-Gels log a tad early due to upcoming surgery (tomorrow) but I am going to post a final review and will send you a link to the log/review. That will give you every detail about how I took it, when I took it, other supps I was using and my results. The short version is that ArA gave me amazing pumps, steady increases in strength and some nice recomp effects in the mirror. The only real side was some extra joint pain but it was manageable.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Sounds good Jay. I had to stop my X-Gels log a tad early due to upcoming surgery (tomorrow) but I am going to post a final review and will send you a link to the log/review. That will give you every detail about how I took it, when I took it, other supps I was using and my results. The short version is that ArA gave me amazing pumps, steady increases in strength and some nice recomp effects in the mirror. The only real side was some extra joint pain but it was manageable.
Exvellent brotha..I would appreciate it..Yes i remember u mentioning surgery before...I have a bad memory,lol,was it your shoulder? How long it going to set you back?

And best of luck as well man!!! Sure everything will go well :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Exvellent brotha..I would appreciate it..Yes i remember u mentioning surgery before...I have a bad memory,lol,was it your shoulder? How long it going to set you back?

And best of luck as well man!!! Sure everything will go well :)
Thanks Jay. Yep, it's my left shoulder. Thank God I am right handed! I have a torn labrum where the biceps tendon attaches. We won't really know just how bad it is until the surgeon is inside there, but we are talking a long road to recovery. Probably close to a year. It really sucks, but what are you going to do?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thanks Jay. Yep, it's my left shoulder. Thank God I am right handed! I have a torn labrum where the biceps tendon attaches. We won't really know just how bad it is until the surgeon is inside there, but we are talking a long road to recovery. Probably close to a year. It really sucks, but what are you going to do?
no prob man. It would have sucked if it was ya right..any surgery stresses me,since i do construction

No gym or training for a year?? Hey man,but better to be in fine health. I have a bad lower back and both shoulders are not good..one i know is dislicated or something.The other idk what the deal is....

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this is a derail but you guys started it......but good luck Dewey. I had surgery on my rotator cuff so I know how frustrating it can be. Hope everything works out and keep on your grind you'll make it through. :cool:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I know this is a derail but you guys started it......but good luck Dewey. I had surgery on my rotator cuff so I know how frustrating it can be. Hope everything works out and keep on your grind you'll make it through. :cool:
Thanks Bolt. I'm obviously bummed since I was making good progress after being out of the gym for a while. I'm just going to focus on smart rehab, hit legs a couple times per week and do lots of cardio. That way I have a solid base for when I am ready to start lifting again. Appreciate the warm wishes bro!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Thanks Bolt. I'm obviously bummed since I was making good progress after being out of the gym for a while. I'm just going to focus on smart rehab, hit legs a couple times per week and do lots of cardio. That way I have a solid base for when I am ready to start lifting again. Appreciate the warm wishes bro!
Dude i fell off for a while,bout 3 yrs man from training and lost all gains,basicalky well 70% seems like all...but got back to good form in no time,youlll do the same...