daa dosege

jmorgan7845

Awards
anyone use more than 3-grams of daa? this seems to be the required dose all around. if you did, any benefits from it?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
anyone use more than 3-grams of daa? this seems to be the required dose all around. if you did, any benefits from it?
I have used a "loading period" (6g) for the first two weeks of a DAA cycle (8 weeks), and I liked it. However, if you plan on dosing it higher than 3g for the entire cycle, I really see no purpose (and I'm not advocating that DAA needs to be loaded, because it doesn't).

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, never used more than 3g...Not sure of any reason to.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Anyone have any expierience with Fina Flex PURE TEST DAA..i picked up a bottle a few weeks ago.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Just go with the 3g dosage. No evidence to back up any benefits from going above that.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Just go with the 3g dosage. No evidence to back up any benefits from going above that.
Dewey, Drooks and a diff app nut Rep from Bbdotcom are sending me out some samples of APP NUT products...Well the BB rep is,drooks offered me some creatine amples,but havent heard back yet =)

Im open to app nutt products and everything in general =)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Dewey, Drooks and a diff app nut Rep from Bbdotcom are sending me out some samples of APP NUT products...Well the BB rep is,drooks offered me some creatine amples,but havent heard back yet =)

Im open to app nutt products and everything in general =)
Nice. Drooks10 is a good dude and he will take care of you. Let us know what you think once you try them!

sharperunner

Awards
Anyone have any expierience with Fina Flex PURE TEST DAA..i picked up a bottle a few weeks ago.
I had an order of synthetics daa that was out of stock. Received finaflex instead. Its 500mg pills instead of synthetics 750mg, so you're looking at 20 servings if dosing 3 grams. I'll be going through this bottle of finaflex but have no intentions of buying any in the near future.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I had an order of synthetics daa that was out of stock. Received finaflex instead. Its 500mg pills instead of synthetics 750mg, so you're looking at 20 servings if dosing 3 grams. I'll be going through this bottle of finaflex but have no intentions of buying any in the near future.
No **** man,thats bogus..So thats 6pills a day? Yeah ill be passing as well most likley... I have D pol by Purus & Intimidate by iForce (on its way).

ill be stacking the DPol with Erase Pro in about 2 weeks

sharperunner

Awards
I'm using d-pol PWO right now, liking it pretty well. As for the finaflex, i'm just dosing it at 3 pills in the morning(and 3 afternoon on non-workout days) just to get rid of it. Haven't been impressed with the finaflex line in general

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken 6 grams a day before for a good 8 weeks. Definite increase in results but also increase in "runs" to the bathroom depending on brand of DAA.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No **** man,thats bogus..So thats 6pills a day? Yeah ill be passing as well most likley... I have D pol by Purus & Intimidate by iForce (on its way).

ill be stacking the DPol with Erase Pro in about 2 weeks
Sounds like a good stack bro.. intimidate and erase are awesome from my experience, and dpol only gets sick reviews. Intimidate makes me sleep like a baby and strong as hell!

Mike

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a good stack bro.. intimidate and erase are awesome from my experience, and dpol only gets sick reviews. Intimidate makes me sleep like a baby and strong as hell!

Mike
Awesome dude....i actually have a bottle of Intimidate on its ways via USPS :) at the moment...Heard great things..I like D Pol its my second bottle ill be using ,i like the pumps...im actually loading up with Glucosomine,HA & MSM(by Schiff,found a really good deal,couldnt pass) @ the moment,getting ready for thr Erase Pro and D Pol stack...

Ill be taking Intimidate before bed as well,besides you im hearing a lot of ppl are taking it like that...