How many supplements is to much?

Akzel

Awards
Can i be putting to many supplements into my body? E.G

Besides the 3-4 protein shakes a day, I use

Craze stacked with APS Creatine Nitrate ( Pre )

Xtend- Scivation ( During )

Anabolic Halo - Muscle tech ( post )

And then as recommended more creatine nitrate after the workout.

asdfvtn

Awards
Sounds fine. Lots of people use much more than that. Don't neglect your whole foods!
Also.. Multi-vits are always good.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yes you are fine. But as the asdfvtn said, make sure you are getting in enough whole foods also. 4 protein shakes a day is a lot, you want to get some of your protein from whole foods too. ;)

jdg76
team APPNUT

zv3

zv3

Awards
That's probably 1/4 of what I use on a daily basis!

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Can i be putting to many supplements into my body? E.G

Besides the 3-4 protein shakes a day, I use

Craze stacked with APS Creatine Nitrate ( Pre )

Xtend- Scivation ( During )

Anabolic Halo - Muscle tech ( post )

And then as recommended more creatine nitrate after the workout.
At the risk of repeating what's already been said,
Do you eat any real food?
Remember they are called supplements because they are supposed to supplement your diet, not replace your diet.
Peace

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
At the risk of repeating what's already been said,
Do you eat any real food?
Remember they are called supplements because they are supposed to supplement your diet, not replace your diet.
Peace
I have to agree with TBone and toddgranit - you need to cut back on the shakes and consume more protein from whole food sources such as chicken, fish, lean beef, eggs, etc. I also think you are overdoing on on creatine. Seems like you must be going over 5g per day on workout days.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I supplement my supplements by occasionally eating real food.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food? Who makes that supplement? Does NP sell it?
I view it as optional. Between my BCAA's, Whey shake, casein shake, test booster, AI, GDA, pre-workout, fat burner, green tea, fish oil, multi-vitamin, I just don't have much money left for food.

If a place is having a big deal I might do like a ten day run of food, but I think it is usually best cycled. It has some decent science behind it, but I don't know how "necessary" it is.

If you have the cash by all means try food and see how it effects you and your results. But don't let it get in the way of supplements of course!

Had a friend who actually was fairly jacked running just food. He lifted all the time and ate a lot. Can't imagine how jacked he'd be with more supplements :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I view it as optional. Between my BCAA's, Whey shake, casein shake, test booster, AI, GDA, pre-workout, fat burner, green tea, fish oil, multi-vitamin, I just don't have much money left for food.

If a place is having a big deal I might do like a ten day run of food, but I think it is usually best cycled. It has some decent science behind it, but I don't know how "necessary" it is.

If you have the cash by all means try food and see how it effects you and your results. But don't let it get in the way of supplements of course!

Had a friend who actually was fairly jacked running just food. He lifted all the time and ate a lot. Can't imagine how jacked he'd be with more supplements :)
Maybe I'll see if there are any logging opportunities out there for that "food" supplement. Be interesting to see what happened if I added that to my stack!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Maybe I'll see if there are any logging opportunities out there for that "food" supplement. Be interesting to see what happened if I added that to my stack!
Keep your eyes peeled. My company has a few that are about to be released. Will be looking for some good loggers here in the next few weeks
:joke:

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled. My company has a few that are about to be released. Will be looking for some good loggers here in the next few weeks
I better see some double blind peer reviewed studies before I take any of that crap.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I can't wait. I can see it now. I get home and find a box from UPS on my doorstep. Inside is a dozen eggs, a jar of peanut butter, and some tuna. The log starts now...

These eggs smell funny...hope they are still good.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I better see some double blind peer reviewed studies before I take any of that crap.
Will post link. Only studies I know of are in rats though. I believe the original steakadrol has one human study but it was woefully short.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
This thread is cracking me up!
Made my day.
Peace

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I can't wait. I can see it now. I get home and find a box from UPS on my doorstep. Inside is a dozen eggs, a jar of peanut butter, and some tuna. The log starts now...

These eggs smell funny...hope they are still good.
I'm a classy rep and would definitely send steak in an Ice box