axon by antaeus labs...

mylo

mylo

Awards
just got the bottle today, it's basically a preworkout stim. that is supposed to have the same mechanism of action as cocaine (serotonin-dopamine-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor), just obviously MUCH weaker. so i took 2 capsules (it said to take 2-3) and head off to hit some squats. i was expecting it to be somewhat like methylphenidate (i used to pop tons of RX stimulants before lifting, from adderall XR at 60 mg to concerta at 54, basically i'd walk into the gym tweaked out and high as **** before i learned that the stims were somewhat hindering my gains)

bottomline: the pumps were pretty good, not as much pain in my bad knee (4 months post acl reconstruction), lots of energy, etc. but as soon as i got out of the gym i felt like crap :(

i still do, and it's only been 4 ours since i dosed, i feel so depressed yet so energetic, not much anxiety but just overall negative and very down in general, almost like i just want to drop the next sucker i see. never has a stimulant made me this violent/antisocial/depressive. i doubt i'm on the comedown yet, but i'm not touching those pills anymore... i'm sticking to caffeine next time i need a pickmeup.

mylo

mylo

Awards
Maybe you would have been better off just taking one.
i know, but i thought it'd be nothing compared to what i used to take. i thought i'd go between the max and lowest dose and get away with it but i'm screwed... just had some protein and i think i feel a bit better, but still, just feel so emotionally unstable, mostly angry/depressed. maybe i just feel like crap because i haven't been able to squat past 315 since surgery but it's not like me to get this pissed over something like that.

mylo

mylo

Awards
It could be other supplements interacted with it somehow. Antaeus makes some pretty powerful stuff.
well i am only 2 weeks into my super-dmz rx cycle (first cycle i've ever taken), that may have somehow made me angry since it does have SOME androgenic activity but it's relatively insignificant i'd say. maybe the superdrol it also metabolizes into had something to do with it? other than that i'm not really on anything except liver and heart protecting supplements.

i just find it odd that i'd become that pissed, i'm usually that guy that walks into the gym and socializes before he starts lifting..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i am only 2 weeks into my super-dmz rx cycle (first cycle i've ever taken), that may have somehow made me angry since it does have SOME androgenic activity but it's relatively insignificant i'd say. maybe the superdrol it also metabolizes into had something to do with it? other than that i'm not really on anything except liver and heart protecting supplements.

i just find it odd that i'd become that pissed, i'm usually that guy that walks into the gym and socializes before he starts lifting..

I'm not familiar with Super Dmz but if it just a Superdrol clone then yeah it could make you feel like that. SD shuts you down extremely quickly and this could be why you feel that way, this is why some people use a "test base". The shutdown in combination with a product like Axon could definitely make you feel what you describe.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Demiurge is on my wish list on my Amazon account.

Any sort of SD -like compound could definitely make you feel mentally unhinged. I've had lots of arguments about "placebo" effects with people wanting to protect SD's image, but its the one hormone that gave me serious depression.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got demiurge but only took it three times. 1 cap each time made me sleepy. Need to try Axxon. Antaeus needs get sample packs so there is no need for a whole bottle. Especially with products like these two.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, samples. You (Antaeus Labs)need samples. We (AM)need more samples in our lives. Do it for God and Country.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day, when SD first came out I jumped right on it(DS brand). I used to take NO-xplode and when I was on SD the combination made me feel the same way, if I didnt take the NO I would not have the anger and rage I felt when taking it. U may want to ck. ur BP as well if U decide to try it again, when my BP goes up my emotions seem to go with it.....

I'm not familiar with Super Dmz but if it just a Superdrol clone then yeah it could make you feel like that. SD shuts you down extremely quickly and this could be why you feel that way, this is why some people use a "test base". The shutdown in combination with a product like Axon could definitely make you feel what you describe.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on ur Super-DMZ results, I bought some a bout a year ago and am waiting on the right time to run it....

Shawn26

Yep, samples. You (Antaeus Labs)need samples. We (AM)need more samples in our lives. Do it for God and Country.
I dont think we'll be making sample packs, though some sites are opening bottles and releasing samples to a few people if you look around.

mylo

mylo

Awards
Keep us posted on ur Super-DMZ results, I bought some a bout a year ago and am waiting on the right time to run it....
literally gained ~10 lean pounds!! kept 8, very satisfied. best designer ever (never tried superdrol though).

Last edited:
mylo

mylo

Awards
Sorry to here the crash was so bad for you... I know this is a old thread, but if you are still around try taking demiurge about 3-4 hours after you take Axon it should help you avoid those negative sides you experienced
haven't heard of it, i haven't really kept up with antaeus lately as i had another surgery (this time had my gyno [not from AAS] removed) and haven't ran anything but clen to burn off, might look into a designer in a few months though! sounds like the products are getting better as it goes along!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Hederagenin is not a stimulant.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SnagencyV2.0 review of Axon (he's right here on AM... very legit guy):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217197-achilles-heal-snags-3.html#post3722622

to answer your question - Axon does not compare to other stims..imo there really is no comparison.
off the top - you take this w/ food!
clean energy, no ups/downs/or crashes; no mad energy rush that steadily disappears or (worse yet) suddenly disappears, leaving you groggy and tired... just smooth and consistent for hours an end.
no problems sleeping (can turn it off when i want)..
hederagenin=impressive.​

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Curious to see whether or not you ate something before you took Axon the first time, if not try it again after eating a meal consisting of healthy fats. Also, as far as your knee goes, check out Achilles. It should help tremendously

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see whether or not you ate something before you took Axon the first time, if not try it again after eating a meal consisting of healthy fats. Also, as far as your knee goes, check out Achilles. It should help tremendously
Saw you posted on BB, No Hype and Kerplunk contradicted a few statements you had, It'd be awesome if you replied.

And if you also had a reply to Neurons quote earlier in the thread.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Saw you posted on BB, No Hype and Kerplunk contradicted a few statements you had, It'd be awesome if you replied.

He is right in that a fatty meal would aid due to the lipophilicity of many constituents in the plant. Hedaragenin may be bunk for CNS stimulation but there are actually some other pretty interesting compounds in the plant, one of which can act on the peripheral b2-adrenergic receptor.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Are you insinuating, though it may not act as a stimulant, it can increase cAMP to a certain degree?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Are you insinuating, though it may not act as a stimulant, it can increase cAMP to a certain degree?
Not in isolation. It's not a stimulant but it may act as one vicariously in combination with b-receptor agonists (probably more relevant for compounds where receptor downregulation is an issue, I.e. clen)

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards

I'll go check them out a little later, but I was asked not to post on BB for the time being, which is why I haven't been back.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
I'll go check them out a little later, but I was asked not to post on BB for the time being, which is why I haven't been back.
Understood, me and Jake spoke directly as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 12
Supplement Auction 1
BigGame84 Supplements 14
Supplements 12
MikeSumthin Supplements 11