Alternatives to caffeine...Ephedrine HCL??

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Sup bros, I'm new to this site. Just switched over from bodybuilding.com cuz those guys were a bunch of knowitall d bags, plus I got banned for talking about hGH on the teen forums lol. Anyway, I have recently had to get off of caffeine because of low vitamin D levels and elevated liver enzymes. I sjust bought some Ephedrine HCL 8mg tabs, how many of those do you think I should take to get a good energy boost pre workout?? Any other suggestions would also be appreciated. Thank

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Build your way up and add yombine at 2.5 mg so try this...
8mg E 2.5mg Y x3 a day at a min 4 hours apart then after about a week bump up to 16mg E and I'd say stay at 2.5mg of Y then after that week do 24mg E with 5mg Y and don't go over that bro and see how it feels

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt expect to see much from just ephedrine without the adenosine blocking effects of caffeine

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt expect to see much from just ephedrine without the adenosine blocking effects of caffeine

This. Take a couple weeks/months off of stimulants until you can get back to them again.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
are there any other adenosine blockers besides caffeine, because I've been advised to stay off of caffeine for quite a while; a couple more months

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
are there any other adenosine blockers besides caffeine, because I've been advised to stay off of caffeine for quite a while; a couple more months
Not that i know of

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Any other bits of advice?? Cuz I can't do Yohimbe because of the MAOI effects (occasionally take kava)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why were you talking about gh in the teen section. Are you a teen?