Don't let this go unnoticed guys...let your voice be heard

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow at 2pm!

If passes THis makes your supplements 10 times the price!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Turban durbin at it again. This communist from illinois does not stop.

People don't realize how important it is for us stop these big government politicians.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how deep the pharm companies line this guys pockets...

I mean "donate to his campaign"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I just got an email about this today. God i hope somone murders this guy

Herm

Awards
If only these people who claimed to care about other peoples well being actually focused their efforts on anything that would help society and not supplements

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letter sent yesterday....sumbishes...:grumpy:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Letter sent.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there's one thing uncle Sam does well, its getting way too deep in our lives. Um calling schumer today to ask for a no vote.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
People need to spread the word to everywhere! Facebook, twitter, bb, google+ you name it just post it everywhere.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letter sent. I live in IL we have the most corrupt politicians I swear. Our governors always go from the capital to the prison lol

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Letter sent. I live in IL we have the most corrupt politicians I swear. Our governors always go from the capital to the prison lol
or the white house...

I know Barack wasn't a governor but he's more shady than any of the other Chicagoans.

unfortunately the supplement bill is small scale compared to what these "politicians" are doing

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or the white house...

I know Barack wasn't a governor but he's more shady than any of the other Chicagoans.

unfortunately the supplement bill is small scale compared to what these "politicians" are doing
Chicagoan? Or Kenyan? lol

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
or the white house...

Truth be told

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
As it stand at the moment, Durbins amendment has been defeated. I watched with bated breath.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As it stand at the moment, Durbins amendment has been defeated. I watched with bated breath.
Not surprised. I've seen these types of threads about things like this for years. Nothing ever seems to materialize, so I have to laugh when I see another thread like this pop up.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not surprised. I've seen these types of threads about things like this for years. Nothing ever seems to materialize, so I have to laugh when I see another thread like this pop up.
Better than taking no action at all and we wake up one morning with supplements banned.

NeoHippie

NeoHippie

Awards
I hear you but with things like this, you have to stay vigilant. The moment we turn a blind eye, boom, rights are taken away.