New thought on taking OG Anabeta

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

I seriously love this dosage. lemme know how any of you like it if you try it

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 6 caps on workout days and 4 on rest days of OG AB. I will probably try dosing ABE a straight 4 caps ED on my first run and 6/4 on the second.
Interesting dosing protocol though.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I used 6 caps for my last pct and deff felt it was superior to the 4. Same exact dosing you are doing you will enjoy it a lot.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is how I ended up finishing my last run on Anabeta except final pill was with last meal of the day. Good stuff. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So today i decided to dose OG anabeta that my friend had in place of the ABE im on now.

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

This is how I am dosing now

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone tried taking 4 caps pre bed?

Never thought about taking that many caps at once. I usually do 5 spread out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang i thought i was being innovative here haha i wanna dose this with Anabeta Elite but not sure if thats okay...
That is how I am doing it now. Sometimes 1 cap pre workout though instead of two if it isn't a high carb meal.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I just proposed a 2 AE + 1 AB stack for this purpose. 4 caps AE with 2 AB per day = crazy 8 week stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is how I am doing it now. Sometimes 1 cap pre workout though instead of two if it isn't a high carb meal.
so your dosing 6 caps of ABE on training days? the bottle says not to exceed 6 in a 24 hour time period and my last dose of the day and first dose would be more than 6 in 24 hours...

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Id buy that stack take it on a date and definitely call back. Probably even drunk text way too soon.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Someone send me another bottle and ​I'll dose like that ;)

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
This is how I am dosing it right NOW wooooo

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Might give this a try. I'm about to crack my stashed bottles. :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I've done six a day stacked with erase and it was AWESOME.

boogyman

Awards
I have been using 5 of the Elites on training days and 4 on non training days. I wake at 4 AM and train early (5AM) and my thinking is by taking 2 before, then 2 after, my second dose is like 630 AM, and I eat 3-4 more large meals and a few snacks after that. So I take an extra with dinner around 6-7PM (usually my last meal of the day). I am thinking of cutting back to 3 on non training days to make up the difference and stretch my 2 bottle run to a full 2 months.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I have been using 5 of the Elites on training days and 4 on non training days. I wake at 4 AM and train early (5AM) and my thinking is by taking 2 before, then 2 after, my second dose is like 630 AM, and I eat 3-4 more large meals and a few snacks after that. So I take an extra with dinner around 6-7PM (usually my last meal of the day). I am thinking of cutting back to 3 on non training days to make up the difference and stretch my 2 bottle run to a full 2 months.
Keep us updated with your progress.

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
can I pm one of you PES reps with a question or two?

boogyman

Awards
Quick update (10 days in):

I am using the Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro, SNS DAA caps and Compound 20. Going for a lean bulk, but mostly looking for strength gains (went away from weights for a long period of time to do endurance events). Going to use the first 3 for two months and the Compound 20 for only the first month(took advantage of the great Carbonite Stack sale a while back).

I actually started using these a few weeks ago, but not even a week in I injured my back (strained lower back muscle) and had to shut down for a little over a week. So I stopped taking everything except the DAA, figuring on the 2 weeks or so for it to build up and start working anyway. The biggest thing I am noticing up until to today is the strength increases. Especially compound lifts, I am adding weight to squats and deadlifts and stuff following a planned progression, and as I add weight it is actually feeling easier if that makes any sense. Today for the first time I started to notice a huge increase in agression at the gym. I didn't want to leave. I found myself doing a few extra movements and then I forced myself to go home. I'll update in a few days if that continues or was an isolated event.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

I am using the Anabeta Elite with Erase Pro, SNS DAA caps and Compound 20. Going for a lean bulk, but mostly looking for strength gains (went away from weights for a long period of time to do endurance events). Going to use the first 3 for two months and the Compound 20 for only the first month(took advantage of the great Carbonite Stack sale a while back).

I actually started using these a few weeks ago, but not even a week in I injured my back (strained lower back muscle) and had to shut down for a little over a week. So I stopped taking everything except the DAA, figuring on the 2 weeks or so for it to build up and start working anyway. The biggest thing I am noticing up until to today is the strength increases. Especially compound lifts, I am adding weight to squats and deadlifts and stuff following a planned progression, and as I add weight it is actually feeling easier if that makes any sense. Today for the first time I started to notice a huge increase in agression at the gym. I didn't want to leave. I found myself doing a few extra movements and then I forced myself to go home. I'll update in a few days if that continues or was an isolated event.
Great news!

J19891

J19891

Awards

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

Never thought of breaking it up that way...I'm gonna have to give that a shot.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

I did that on my first anabeta (bulking) run. It was good. I found i didnt need more than 4 for fatloss though

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nice

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did that on my first anabeta (bulking) run. It was good. I found i didnt need more than 4 for fatloss though

i would never take OG anabeta during a cut. no way. i wanna eat like a horse on that. anabeta elite is a different story

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I've been doing it like this the past week (and for the next 4 weeks).....for the no carb days I take it only if I work out, 2 caps pre-WO....don't take any if its a no-carb non-WO day....On the two WO days that are high carb I take 2 Pre-WO, and 2 caps with the next whole food meal, and 1-2 caps with the next high carb meal of the day. So it breaks down to 2 days at 5-6 caps, 3 days at none, and 2 days at 2 caps a day.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
How do you like it?
just started this protocol due to switching to 5 keto days and 2 carb days.....only been on it for about 3/4 of a week so far. I was taking the same OG AB during PCT though at normal dosing the previous month, along with Na-Rala and slinsane that combo makes you hungry as fuq. and I'm NEVER hungry :D but the hunger is good on the carb days of course, I don't take the AB or slinsane on non-carb days though (other than pre-WO dose with the AB) so I don't get crazy hunger on the lower-cal no-carb days....working out well so far though....

boogyman

Awards
I played around with dosing the past few days. What I found is taking 3 instead of 4 on non workout days does not seem to matter much, but I did find benefit in taking 5 on training days. So I am going to stick with breakfast-lunch-snack before dinner on off days, and 2 before-2 after workouts (early AM), and a single cap with a snack before dinner (taking it with a protein shake or something 60-90 minutes before I eat really helps with appetite for dinner, and thats my last meal of the day so I like to pack it down).

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1 cap upon waking

2 caps pre workout

2 caps post workout

1 cap at night

This is exactly how I ran it over 4 bottles. I loved it.