Creatine Nitrate?

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Anyone using this anymore? I used it in mesomorph and it really gave me good strength? I bloat most all creatines and I dont think i bloated off this? What was other peoples experiences with creatine nitrate? bloating? Stomach upset? Side effects? Let me know? thanks

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it in over a year but definitely enjoy it. The pumps are sick! Just haven't justified spending a lot on creatine lately.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive used APS creatine nitrate. no bloat, awesome pumps

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haven't used it or heard of it around for a long time.

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
does this cause headaches with nitrates. I plan on dosing whatever mesomorph had in it. I was super strong while taking that supplement and think that creatine nitrate helped with strength gains. However, i got sides from all the stims.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this cause headaches with nitrates. I plan on dosing whatever mesomorph had in it. I was super strong while taking that supplement and think that creatine nitrate helped with strength gains. However, i got sides from all the stims.
Some can get headaches when getting more than 600 or so mgs of nitrates in a short time. Most companies are using 1g of CN which is abbout 312mgs off nitrates so you should be fine. I just orderd some APS for $21 but will probably pick up some Mesomorph as well soon

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
1g???haha it says take 4 caps preworkout which is 3000mg?

D

D3Baseball

Awards
Creatine Nitrate is a common way to get nitrates. Nitrates are amazing for pumps and endurance. However, don't consider creatine nitrate a source of creatine. It is essentially mono and nitrates, does not absorb any super special way, etc. ThermoLife, SAN, Cellucor, and some others have used it.

A

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Creatine mono? Dont think so? I bloat like crazy on mono and stomach gets upset. Not on this. Obviously you arent right bc otherwise i would get signs of mono and i dont

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creatine Nitrate is a common way to get nitrates. Nitrates are amazing for pumps and endurance. However, don't consider creatine nitrate a source of creatine. It is essentially mono and nitrates, does not absorb any super special way, etc. ThermoLife, SAN, Cellucor, and some others have used it.
Strong this.

Nitrates have been show to increase mitochondrial efficiency. Studies show a reduction in VO while maintaining maximal work output, and of course they are solid vasodilators.

From phone so can't post sources. Will later if asked.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nitrates are the real deal. I am talking from a performance-enhancing standpoint. I couldn't care less about pumps.

D

D3Baseball

Awards
Creatine mono? Dont think so? I bloat like crazy on mono and stomach gets upset. Not on this. Obviously you arent right bc otherwise i would get signs of mono and i dont
A typical dose of creatine nitrate is 1 gram, meaning you get ~500mg creatine mono. This is about 10% of the dose that used to make you bloat, etc.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember using MuscleFeast creatine nitrate was some good stuff, enjoyed using it.

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
ive used APS creatine nitrate. no bloat, awesome pumps
The Creatine capsules by APS? I believe my fiance took those he also loved those! He said they gave him the best pumps.. he felt fuller and no bloat! I think his favorite is still Creatine Mono though!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed creatine nitrate. But not as good as I'm going to enjoy appnuts new product in the works ;) ssshh I've said 2 much.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry I will keep everyone in the loop. And give out info as its released. But for now I will just say it will give mind blowing pumps.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Some can get headaches when getting more than 600 or so mgs of nitrates in a short time. Most companies are using 1g of CN which is abbout 312mgs off nitrates so you should be fine. I just orderd some APS for $21 but will probably pick up some Mesomorph as well soon
Where did you find it for $21? I pay like $35-$40

Last edited:
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember using MuscleFeast creatine nitrate was some good stuff, enjoyed using it.
I'm using some of this now, tossed in with some stim'd pre's...and just got in a tub of the Launch Pills... <3 CN...

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm using some of this now, tossed in with some stim'd pre's...and just got in a tub of the Launch Pills... <3 CN...
Dude I also recently got the Launch Pills after seeing the top notch profile. But my goodness, it may be in the top 5 worst preworkouts I've ever tried. The stim effect felt like <40mg caffeine and I didn't get the endurance boost that I typically experience with Cit Mal or CN. I would love to hear your thoughts, as my only present theory is the tablet delivery system inefficient.

D

D3Baseball

Awards
Dude I also recently got the Launch Pills after seeing the top notch profile. But my goodness, it may be in the top 5 worst preworkouts I've ever tried. The stim effect felt like <40mg caffeine and I didn't get the endurance boost that I typically experience with Cit Mal or CN. I would love to hear your thoughts, as my only present theory is the tablet delivery system inefficient.
Reported to LG Sciences

D

D3Baseball

Awards
Be glad I didn't make a review. But seriously, I'm legitimately interested in seeing why I didn't respond to this
I tend to think your explanation makes sense, but there were several users that loved it so I'm not sure what to think. I can say that it hasn't been produced for a long while now and isn't getting revived w/ a DMAA-free version like Launch 4350 is.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting, I had a good experience with launch tabs. I always did fasted with lots of water. That said, I enjoy fierce and pump-Bol more for nitrates. Still got a half tub of pump-Bol :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I still have pounds of bulk creatine nitrate from MF. Good stuff all around, i stack it with MCC when I use creatine.

D

D3Baseball

Awards
Interesting, I had a good experience with launch tabs. I always did fasted with lots of water. That said, I enjoy fierce and pump-Bol more for nitrates. Still got a half tub of pump-Bol :D
Hope your angus is peppered for Fierce Domination

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm interesting i liked the look of the profile cause i love Cit Mal for endurance boost still believe COP is the best endurance boost i've got so far especially when both are combined.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nitrates are the real deal. I am talking from a performance-enhancing standpoint. I couldn't care less about pumps.
Share a little bit more about nitrates please.

My assumption from what I have observed is that the nitrate is an ester. Am I correct? I have seen a variety of things that are nitrated these days - creatine nitrate, insert BCAA of choice _________ nitrate, bata-alanine nitrate, etc., etc..

What are worthwhile nitrates from the perspective of performance and endurance enhancement? What are the whorthwhile nitrates from the perspective of 'pump' (nox?) enhancement? What are the worthwhile nitrates that embody both?

Thanks in advance.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Share a little bit more about nitrates please.

My assumption from what I have observed is that the nitrate is an ester. Am I correct? I have seen a variety of things that are nitrated these days - creatine nitrate, insert BCAA of choice _________ nitrate, bata-alanine nitrate, etc., etc..

What are worthwhile nitrates from the perspective of performance and endurance enhancement? What are the whorthwhile nitrates from the perspective of 'pump' (nox?) enhancement? What are the worthwhile nitrates that embody both?

Thanks in advance.
Nitrates are actually salts in the manner that we use them in dietary supplements.

Essentially all nitrates are created equal for the purposes of performance enhancement/pumps, as it is the nitrate portion we are concerned about. The benefits will be most profound for endurance work, but there's no reason to believe they can't aid with anaerobic work capacity.

Some studies on the ergogenic benefit:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21471821
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19913611
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22248502
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20702806
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661447
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21407132
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21071588
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20466802

And I can go on...The effects are well-documented and nitrates appear to aid both aerobic and anaerobic training (sound familiar? See citrulline malate, which boosts endogenous production of NO). In contrast to citrulline malate, nitrates are an exogenous NO source. They don't take part in any heavily regulated pathways in the body, and thus, user-dependent effects and loss of effectiveness over time are mitigated. Furthermore, nitrates have a high half-life (~8 hours). The two downsides to nitrates are that: a. safety can become an issue if they are dosed too high/abused, since they are after all an exogenous NO source, and b. they must be co-administered with a hefty dose of vitamin C in order to prevent carcinogenicity/nitrosation.

With respect to your question, nitrates are nitrates. Some may make the argument that arginine nitrate reduces nitrate tolerance. I would make the argument that nitrate tolerance was never an issue to begin with unless you are dosing nitrates 2-3 times daily for weeks to months (see clinical use of nitrates). All the nitrates you listed are great options for pumps and endurance. My favorite nitrate product, and probably the best formulated, is C-Bol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my favorite is c bol. The original powdered preworkout Launch, i really enjoyed it alot. great pump off of it

D

D3Baseball

Awards
The popular marketing is that having ____ nitrate makes things absorb better. My company does this as well, but it's more or less a load of BS. Nitrates are definitely the real deal, though, when it comes to performance enhancement.

Stims/nootropics + nitrates + citrulline malate = best workouts sans anabolics

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SAN's Fierce stacked with citrulline malate has produced a marked increase in performance and endurance.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used C-Bol and it's probably the best CN formula on the market but I don't like the carcinogenic potential of CN. I have found that I can get just as good a pump using Beta Alanine plus CM and I also receive the health benefits associated with both products.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SAN's Fierce stacked with citrulline malate has produced a marked increase in performance and endurance.
Fierce is definitely one of my favorites. I have also noticed that quality of citrulline malate varies from brand to brand. Certain brands (won't name any) use a very high amount of malate with very limited citrulline. It meets label claims, sure, but it is far less effective.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Same thing with agmatine unless I'm eating a ton of carbs. I mean agmatine also makes me sleepy.
I was about to say, I think it's related to your diet + insulin "sensitizers"/BP-lowering ingredients.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine mono + baking soda

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fierce is definitely one of my favorites. I have also noticed that quality of citrulline malate varies from brand to brand. Certain brands (won't name any) use a very high amount of malate with very limited citrulline. It meets label claims, sure, but it is far less effective.
Sounds like inside information there.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like inside information there.
Help us out! I dont want poor quality citrulline malate

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This ^^^