PhosphatidylSerine to prevent muscle loss when stressed and sidetracked from lifting

SuppBro

Awards
I am thinking of getting PS to use for whenever I get sidetracked by life and can't spare the extra time for the gym, which are usually periods of stress. 2 weeks off seems to make me lose 4 months worth of gains it feels like. Between these moments and just being an ectomorph I'm just too damn catabolic to ever get big.

Is PhosphatidylSerine effective enough at blocking cortisol and being anti catabolic, and has anyone tried using PS for anti catabolism and more specifically for the same type of reason?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's effective at blocking cortisol, but if you are losing pounds of LBM over the course of just 2 weeks, PS is no miracle ingredient and may only help marginally

SuppBro

Awards
2 weeks off, I lose a little.

2 weeks off while stressed and gettling little sleep, I lose too rapidly.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Look into Reduce XT for a more cost effective (and generally more effective) alternative to PS. While these products can reduce spikes in cortisol levels, they are not miracle workers.

SuppBro

Awards
I'll take anything I can get for combating this issue because it's seriously been the bottleneck of getting bigger for years. The losses I take every time all adds up.

PS is costly, that's for sure. I'm not too familiar with the ingredients in Reduce XT but I was looking at it briefly. Is it more effective than 800mg of PS (as many studies use)?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'll take anything I can get for combating this issue because it's seriously been the bottleneck of getting bigger for years. The losses I take every time all adds up.

PS is costly, that's for sure. I'm not too familiar with the ingredients in Reduce XT but I was looking at it briefly. Is it more effective than 800mg of PS (as many studies use)?
I'm inclined to say yes, based off personal experience and the nature of your issue.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the Endoamp Max from the PP TRS-2 I am currently using has 800mg of PS in it (among other things). I recall PS from back in the day and its purported effect on lowering cortisol....this was many many years ago, but it never seemed to take off for some reason? maybe price? hopefully its worth something as far as helping in PCT :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is in a drink my gf just bought at turkey hill haha

SuppBro

Awards
the Endoamp Max from the PP TRS-2 I am currently using has 800mg of PS in it (among other things). I recall PS from back in the day and its purported effect on lowering cortisol....this was many many years ago, but it never seemed to take off for some reason? maybe price? hopefully its worth something as far as helping in PCT :D
PP's EndoAmp is like the cheapest PS supplement with Alpha-GPC added in as a free thank you gift with the TRS stack price discount, but than you have to buy everything else which arent bad supplements but it's just a price to pay for extra stuff when you might only be interested in one thing.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
PP's EndoAmp is like the cheapest PS supplement with Alpha-GPC added in as a free thank you gift with the TRS stack price discount, but than you have to buy everything else which arent bad supplements but it's just a price to pay for extra stuff when you might only be interested in one thing.
I was interested in the entire package deal on the TRS-2.....and am using it with lower dose Clomid, like 25mg per day. I am loading up the clomid at 50mg per day though for one week since I had a blister pack of extra 50mg anfarm-hella clomids leftover from way back. Figure why not just load up with those. But yeah, stuff like DAA is cheap....but most of the other items included seem worth the money, useful stuff....you could certainly make up your own "TRS" though, if you are so inclined....

SuppBro

Awards
I was interested in the entire package deal on the TRS-2.....and am using it with lower dose Clomid, like 25mg per day. I am loading up the clomid at 50mg per day though for one week since I had a blister pack of extra 50mg anfarm-hella clomids leftover from way back. Figure why not just load up with those. But yeah, stuff like DAA is cheap....but most of the other items included seem worth the money, useful stuff....you could certainly make up your own "TRS" though, if you are so inclined....
It's just a bit of money to throw down when I might be looking for just one or two supplements in it specifically.

It would be awesome if Toco-8 and EndoAmp were sold as bulk powders. Didn't find Toco-8 to be effective enough for my hair.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It's just a bit of money to throw down when I might be looking for just one or two supplements in it specifically.

It would be awesome if Toco-8 and EndoAmp were sold as bulk powders. Didn't find Toco-8 to be effective enough for my hair.
something has been having a positive effect on my hair....as in thickening, its pretty much "all there" still....and it did coincide with the toco-8, but I can't say for SURE what it was. I do know one thing....I used up my last bottle of toco-8 during my cycles, then started in on my TRS/PCT bottle right after....and now? 3 days into PCT? I got about 3-4 days left max lol....time to buy another toco-8 for the rest of my PCT! that was SUPPOSED to be taken care of already :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We do sell it separately and I do happen to have a discount for it that lowers the price significantly :) imo it is the best choice for long term use as well
shoot me a PM if interested

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he not only wanted it separate, but in bulk form.
Well bulk form wouldn't be very conducive for us or the market in general since in reality there are no bulk discounts for the ingredients. Thus we would just have a super sized $200+ bottle of EA.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well bulk form wouldn't be very conducive for us or the market in general since in reality there are no bulk discounts for the ingredients. Thus we would just have a super sized $200+ bottle of EA.
yeah that is why you don't see much stuff in bulk lol :D.....just sayin' that is what I got from his post. You think Endoamp stands up well to reduce XT H2H?

SuppBro

Awards
Ryansm

What could you tell me about the other phospholipids in the complex?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryansm

What could you tell me about the other phospholipids in the complex?
I was curious about that as well, wasn't sure if it was all in there for "looks"..... or if they actually had some benefit.
Good question guys I honestly couldn't explain it well enough but there certainly is benefit to all of the phospholipids in EA. I recommend you read the product breakdown under the science tab located here - Let me see if Matt can explain this better.

SuppBro

Awards
Good question guys I honestly couldn't explain it well enough but there certainly is benefit to all of the phospholipids in EA. I recommend you read the product breakdown under the science tab located here - Let me see if Matt can explain this better.
Only PS is mentioned specifically. Few parts will just say Phospho lipids.