Stack Help: Daa, AppNut IGF-2, Driven Sports Activate Xtreme and Triazole

anesthetize

Awards
Hey everyone I am new to the forum so I want to thank everyone in advance for the advice/ help with this one. I have been looking around the forums for a few nights now but haven't found the answers I was looking for so I will ask them here. I am looking to take test booster stack for the first time and I have Daa, AppNut IGF-2, Driven Sports Activate Xtreme and Triazole on hand. I know the DS products are meant to be stacked together but I have no clue if it is beneficial or a bad idea to add in the Daa and or IGF-2. So for everyone out there who has experience with these products
1) Can and would it be beneficial to stack all 4? 3?
2) Depending on what I should stack how should I run them? (all together? space them out?).
3) Should any of these products not be taken together? (both containing high levels of same ingredient? etc?).

A little background info I am 21 years old and have been training religiously for the past 6 years. I am 5'9" 185lbs sitting right about 6.5% bf. Diet is spot on and I plan on running the stack as a "bulk". Im curious to see how a natural stack will affect me and compare it to my previous training.

If anyone does not think I should run the stack please say so and why. I am open to all opinions on this. Thanks in advance everyone!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Weeks 1-4: DAA + AX
Weeks 5-6: DAA + TZ +IGF-2
Weeks 7-8: TZ + IGF-2

anesthetize

Awards
Weeks 1-4: DAA + AX
Weeks 5-6: DAA + TZ +IGF-2
Weeks 7-8: TZ + IGF-2
Thanks for the quick reply mr.cooper. If you wouldn't mind could you give a little insight as to why you would stack it this way? as in why DAA + AX is beneficial and why not AX with the triazole and why IGF-2 works well with the triazole? I appreciate the help. Just trying to learn

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
DAA contains L-dopa and divanil. The former will control prolactin while the latter will free up the testosterone that DAA is boosting. Triazole is incorporated later because it will keep estrogen low post-DAA. IGF-2 also contains L-dopa so it will pick up where AX left off.

anesthetize

Awards
awesome thanks for the quick responses! If anyone else wants to throw in feedback by all means please do.
Also which one of these supplements would most closely relate to "erase" if any?