Need advice on my fat burning stack

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
I finished PCT about 2 weeks ago, and I have 1 more week of Erase Pro (great stuff). Last week I started my 500 calorie deficit and I wanted to start incorporating my fat burning stack as I slowly reduce calories and up the cardio. I would say I'm about 18% BF and most of it I carry on my stomach.

I have on hand the following:

Primatene (ECA Stack)
Lean Xtreme
Abliderate Advanced

Which supplement(s) would be best to use at the body fat percentage I'm at now and what would be better to use as I hit a plateua? Would running either of these after PCT and Erase pro be too much coritsol and estrogen suppression? Should I take a few weeks after Erase to start?

Goal is to get down to about 15% BF while retaining as much muscle as possible.

Thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Start the abliderate advanced and EC right away. The former lasts like 8 weeks per bottle and the latter should be a cutting staple for the natural trainee. LX is best used towards the tail end of your cut to preserve muscle.

Erase Pro really has minimal (if any) effects on cortisol so don't worry about that aspect. Topical 7-keto has been shown to dramatically reduce estrogen, but it's not something to be concerned about.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd go with EC for now your coming off PCT so after it i always keep it simple. But all 3 of your options are good ones. Reason i wouldn't take Abilderate Advance or Lean Xtreme cause you probably been using something to control cortisol and sometimes its good just to give your body a rest of that.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start the abliderate advanced and EC right away. The former lasts like 8 weeks per bottle and the latter should be a cutting staple for the natural trainee. LX is best used towards the tail end of your cut to preserve muscle.

Erase Pro really has minimal (if any) effects on cortisol so don't worry about that aspect. Topical 7-keto has been shown to dramatically reduce estrogen, but it's not something to be concerned about.
Curious on the AA it has been shown to help block conversion of cortisone to fat-inducing cortisol. And if he's already been using something to control cortisol through PCT shouldn't he give himself a break?

dcne02

Awards
  • Established

Thanks bro, will do. Does anybody really use the asprin in the EC anymore? I heard Green Tea Extract is a good substitute. I have baby asprin ready, just not sure if I should even use the A. I have a bunch of Yohimbine HCL as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro, will do. Does anybody really use the asprin in the EC anymore? I heard Green Tea Extract is a good substitute. I have baby asprin ready, just not sure if I should even use the A. I have a bunch of Yohimbine HCL as well.
Actually, fish oil is the substitue for Aspirin. Dose at 3g combined epa/dha daily. Baby aspirin isn't bad either.

Don't stack YHCl with EC. Alphaburn is a much safer and more effective alternative.