7 weeks of TTA 2*0,5g/day

Phase II ("PCT"):

4-6 weeks of Lean Xtreme 2-3caps/day
4-6 weeks of Ostarine RX 12mg/day
4-6 weeks of Raspberry Ketones 2-3*0,5g/day
4-6 weeks of Erase 2 caps/day
4-6 weeks of DAA 3g/day
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa) 2*150mg/day

Explanation: Over the whole time cortisol will be controlled by the 11-KT resp. LX. It makes sense to run first the 11-KT and then the LX but not to run them at the same time. The combination of E/C stack and 11-KT should lead to a significant thermogenesis while keeping appetite in control and saving lbm. TTA is the ingredient on top of that for the extra amount of fat shredded.

The DAA should lead to a nice recovery after the 11-KT. An increase in estrogen due to the DAA and the ostarine should be controlled by the addition of Erase. Prolactin control by the Mucuna. For appetite suppression i will change to RK so that the body can recover of stimulants.

I will cut for approximately 3 months and hope to lose 8-10% BF in that time. Is that realistic? Unfortunately my BF has recently reached 20%. I have been eating too much.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Subbed man.

I am interested to see how the 11-kt works and the ostra-rx. I think many people will be trying the ostra-rx products as it has some other goodies as well. Keep us posted.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Phase I:

7 weeks of 11-KT spray (2 bottles)
7 weeks of E/C stack
7 weeks of TTA 2*0,5g/day

Phase II ("PCT"):

4-6 weeks of Lean Xtreme 2-3caps/day
4-6 weeks of Ostarine RX 12mg/day
4-6 weeks of Raspberry Ketones 2-3*0,5g/day
4-6 weeks of Erase 2 caps/day
4-6 weeks of DAA 3g/day
Mucuna Pruriens (98% L-Dopa) 2*150mg/day

Explanation: Over the whole time cortisol will be controlled by the 11-KT resp. LX. It makes sense to run first the 11-KT and then the LX but not to run them at the same time. The combination of E/C stack and 11-KT should lead to a significant thermogenesis while keeping appetite in control and saving lbm. TTA is the ingredient on top of that for the extra amount of fat shredded.

The DAA should lead to a nice recovery after the 11-KT. An increase in estrogen due to the DAA and the ostarine should be controlled by the addition of Erase. Prolactin control by the Mucuna. For appetite suppression i will change to RK so that the body can recover of stimulants.

I will cut for approximately 3 months and hope to lose 8-10% BF in that time. Is that realistic? Unfortunately my BF has recently reached 20%. I have been eating too much.
Sounds like you've got it all worked out. Remember to lose BF efficiently without losing too much muscle your diet has to be spot on. And I personally think the Erase will make a huge difference, helping you recomp. Keep me posted!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on day 11 of 11-KT. EC stack i had to quit for some days and started new. Reason was i did increase the dosage too quick and had some BP issues then.The leaning effect of the 11-KT is already noticeable and decent but what worries me a bit is that there was absolutely nothing positive to report from the strength department. On the contrary i think strength has slightly decreased since i started my diet 10 days ago. Im doing low carb, but not keto and consuming enough proteins and enough cals. I dont know if the slight strength decrease is due to the fact that i stopped taking clom and XFA. I remember the last time when i ended an XFA run strength decreased drastically after the run. Only with the help of BFv3 i could get my old strength again. By the way XFA i will definetely not run again. Too small effects for me (also when compared to common test boosters like TZ and BFv3). I have read that 11-Kt spray kicks in pretty quick, therefore shouldn't i have already noticed something strengthwise? Or should i be more patient and wait one or two weeks. Im really thinking of stacking my second bottle of 11-KT spray with a medium amount of Stano. I found a product where one cap contains 200mg. Is this a good idea, to run the 11-KT the first 4 weeks solo and then to stack it the last 4 weeks with 600mg Stano per day?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on day 11 of 11-KT. EC stack i had to quit for some days and started new. Reason was i did increase the dosage too quick and had some BP issues then.The leaning effect of the 11-KT is already noticeable and decent but what worries me a bit is that there was absolutely nothing positive to report from the strength department. On the contrary i think strength has slightly decreased since i started my diet 10 days ago. Im doing low carb, but not keto and consuming enough proteins and enough cals. I dont know if the slight strength decrease is due to the fact that i stopped taking clom and XFA. I remember the last time when i ended an XFA run strength decreased drastically after the run. Only with the help of BFv3 i could get my old strength again. By the way XFA i will definetely not run again. Too small effects for me (also when compared to common test boosters like TZ and BFv3). I have read that 11-Kt spray kicks in pretty quick, therefore shouldn't i have already noticed something strengthwise? Or should i be more patient and wait one or two weeks. Im really thinking of stacking my second bottle of 11-KT spray with a medium amount of Stano. I found a product where one cap contains 200mg. Is this a good idea, to run the 11-KT the first 4 weeks solo and then to stack it the last 4 weeks with 600mg Stano per day?
i ordered one bottle of stano, will see if it makes a difference to 11-Kt solo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7
Anabolics 1
Xrkc6x Supplements 41
Anabolics 2