GUGGULSTERONES

unikfreak

Awards
I have read that guggulsterones are in many fat burners.Just curious to know what they are and what they do.Not planning on doing any 4 now.Im still tweaking my diet,but would like to know 4 future refrences.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If memory serves me correct, they potentiate the production of thyroid hormones. This does have some metabolic value, and will aid lipolysis, but the effect is mild. People generally dose Guggols after using T3/Trimax because it helps get your thyroid production back in gear. There are other benefits as well, such as makign your skin clear and smooth (it really does!). I think as long as you get it cheaply, it's a good supp. I've got some SAN T3, which contains synthetic guggolsterones, and I'm curious to see what kind of difference it makes.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, and the amount and purity of the guggolsterones in most "fat burner" combos is probably too low to do that much. You need to dose pretty high to get a good effect.

unikfreak

Awards
THANKS

Oh, and the amount and purity of the guggolsterones in most "fat burner" combos is probably too low to do that much. You need to dose pretty high to get a good effect.
THANKS 4 THE INFO . THE FACT THAT IT CAN BE HELPFULL 2 ONES SKIN IS GOOD 2 KNOW. CAN I GET A PRODUCT THAT HAS A HIGH AMOUNT OF IT OR CAN I GET SOMETHING WITH JUST THAT IN IT.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can buy it mixed in a product like Guggul Extreme which is both natural and synthetic guggul or you can just buy bulk powder of either form. I've used the natural powder from BAC and it worked pretty well. Made my skin clearer than it has been in years. I'd recommend capping it as it tastes gnarly.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to know the BAC stuff is legit. I'm going to cap some myself.

Yeah, and if you're not into capping, Syntrax Guggolbolic Extreme is a great mix, and cheap.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Curious as to why this is in the Stickies section under Anabolics?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
get the powder from 1Fast. If you dose 100mg/day, you'll be getting much more of the quality guggl and cheaper. 90% of the caps on the market are underdosed and use the ineffective or weak gugglsterone concentration. Mike's stuff is synthetic 70%E-30%Z guggl, which is strong. If you want a proper dose of caps, you probably will have to get another job too.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is the stuff I got from B.A.C...I have been taking Guggul for a while now and the **** works IMO.I should add I take it with the green tea extract with 80% catechins potent stuff and no jitters.

GUGGUL extract containing 2.5% guggulsterones Z & E by HPLC, 10% total guggulsterones, lowers cholesterol, raises HDL levels, and increases fat loss through thermogenesis and by increasing levels of thyroid T3 & T4. Studies from India show cholesterol levels generally drop 14-27 % in 4-12 weeks, while triglyceride levels drop 22-30%. Studies of those eating a “normal� American diet have mixed results. Much so-called 10% extract measures only 1.6% Z & E by HPLC. Mildly bitter. See *212 tocotrienols, *719 Better Cholesterol, *775 policosanol. 100 doses, 100 grams, $9.50. Code 826.8

Last edited:
MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what dosage should it be taken at?

I take 1 gram twice a day...at that price it's fairly cheap but make no mistake this stuff works,much better than I thought it would.

slaveX

Awards
stuff is a waste of money. Someone posted a study on bb.com that shows it raises cholesterol and that there are no studies that show it raises thryoid, except some indian crap study that is not backed up or even available.

I tried it and it did not do **** for me. I dont have acne so I cant comment on that.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
stuff is a waste of money. Someone posted a study on bb.com that shows it raises cholesterol and that there are no studies that show it raises thryoid, except some indian crap study that is not backed up or even available.

I tried it and it did not do **** for me. I dont have acne so I cant comment on that.
Maybe a waste of money because you bought the cheap synthetic stuff whatever, we are all different somethings work for some and not for others.but a blanket statement like that is not helpful IMO.....
Everbody has an opinion...try it for yourself before you take anyones word...

J_MAN

Awards
just curious if anyone has tried the 1fast guggelsterone powder?
is it any good? does any know why it costs so much do you only have to take a little?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
check earlier posts in this thread. 1Fast guggl powder is good.

slaveX

Awards
Maybe a waste of money because you bought the cheap synthetic stuff whatever, we are all different somethings work for some and not for others.but a blanket statement like that is not helpful IMO.....
Everbody has an opinion...try it for yourself before you take anyones word...
I have used both and studies have been done with both. Neither show it to be effective. I, like everyone else, believed the bullshit indian studies that no one seems to have the abstracts for. It may work for some people, but I think that a lot of people get heat from allergic or immune response to some of the other constituents.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14