Anything missing from my supp lineup?

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to put on a bit of size plus lose some body fat.
About to hit workouts harder and more frequently, with the help of:

Anabeta
DAA
BCAAs
Whey
Agmatine
Creatine Nitrate
Hemavol (as pwo)
Vitamin C
Fish oil

Do I have things covered? Appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty certain that you could enjoy the ride of our new stim-free PWO called Ultra Reps, it would certainly help you push yourself even futher. With the first use of it you will notice how the pure and "protected" l-carnosine will affect the muscular fatigue limit which sets the limit for how many reps you can do. It also contains pure German Creatine, so you basically can take your other creatine (the one you meantioned) on your off days only.. Being stim-free makes it very stackable too.

If you wanna lose some fat you might wanna check out our new fatburner called Slim FX, some real nice reviews popping up about everywhere now. Not sure it would fit your purpose here, just meantioning it for ya..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking to put on a bit of size plus lose some body fat.
About to hit workouts harder and more frequently, with the help of:

Anabeta
DAA
BCAAs
Whey
Agmatine
Creatine Nitrate
Hemavol (as pwo)
Vitamin C
Fish oil

Do I have things covered? Appreciate any thoughts. Thanks.
Since you are recomping, I would add sns beta-alanine caps to keep muscular endurance up. The consider BBS C-bolic and Reduce XT, both of which are fantastic recomp agents.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want to lose body fat and gain LBM, you can always take an HGH booster

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
What you have going looks just fine. Keep it simple with supplements they are a small part of results.

If you want to add something I would recommend a GDA (glucose disposal agent) popular ones are...
Slin sane (my favorite)
Glycobol
need 2 slin
Anabolic pump (I can't use this one)

I recomend GDAs because it requires you to have focus on your diet but with your goals in my opinion this would be your best option.

eddieSt.james

eddieSt.james

Awards
Thanks, guys. MM11, thanks for the GDA heads up. Will def look into that.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What you have going looks just fine. Keep it simple with supplements they are a small part of results.

If you want to add something I would recommend a GDA (glucose disposal agent) popular ones are...
Slin sane (my favorite)
Glycobol
need 2 slin
Anabolic pump (I can't use this one)

I recomend GDAs because it requires you to have focus on your diet but with your goals in my opinion this would be your best option.
I recommend Na-R-Ala over any of those. Though slin-sane frequents my usage as well due to the price point and quality banaba extract

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I recommend Na-R-Ala over any of those. Though slin-sane frequents my usage as well due to the price point and quality banaba extract
Na-R-Ala is a good recommendation, I would use the nutracaps and sip green tea with cinnamon. I just posted popular GDAs (more as an example). I have used most of them and my favorite is slin-sane, and it was long before any association with Genomyx (you'll find my posts in older threads) I first tried it for 13$ during a nutraplanet sale so it really was the price that made me try it. I usually have an iron stomach but most GDAs destroy me (yellow gold / anabolic pump) Slin Sane does not mess with my stomach at all, and I get great results.

and for the record I really hate yellow gold for so many reasons...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like your gtg!
nicely done