Domenic

Awards
  • Established
SlimFX

Slim FX

Easter Egg

Easter Egg

SlimFX Easter Egg.

This might have been worthless, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's some sort of "First person to mention SlimFX in a thread wins a bottle or some such."

After the samples I last received I promptly bought a tub of RecoverPro and a bottle of Maniac. Loved both. Was just thinking that if a sample of SlimFX were shipped, history may repeat itself... just sayin'. Wink. Dropped from 280 to 195 and STUUCCCKKKKKKKK. Currently one week into Erase. But still.

Zing!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
OH! Also, I got a sample of Spirodex once and bought a bottle of that, too. JUST SAYING. I'm a sucker for samples. Winkkkk.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hahaha!
Funny stuff.

Worth a shot right?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I feel it was! Ya' neevvvvverrrr know. Guess I'll wait for some logs. ^_^ I have high hopes for the stuff.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sure why not bro.. .If you live in the US that is.. If so,

Send me a PM with addy, email and phony..

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Sure why not bro.. .If you live in the US that is.. If so,

Send me a PM with addy, email and phony..
Will do!!! I'll even write as detailed a sample review as I can muster. AX is great. :)

T-Bone: about 6 months... a little too quick, perhaps...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hell YEAH we are! :)

I'll register you any minute now! Looking forward to see that review :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
i won a free bottle, anxiously awaiting its arrival

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to writing it! I know I'll be impressed.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to writing it! I know I'll be impressed.
Honestly, be honest! Don't be "impressed" before you get it and try it. When that happens, and if it doesn't live up to expectations, it's that much worse for you. Go into testing something new with an open mind and without bias as much as you can. Sure, we're giving a way of ton of product, but does that alone make the products awesome? Nope, not at all. That just means we're pretty insane for spending a ton of money on some folks possibly throwing a good word around in the future. Let the product speak for itself, man. If it's good, say it! If it's not, say that, too!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, be honest! Don't be "impressed" before you get it and try it. When that happens, and if it doesn't live up to expectations, it's that much worse for you. Go into testing something new with an open mind and without bias as much as you can. Sure, we're giving a way of ton of product, but does that alone make the products awesome? Nope, not at all. That just means we're pretty insane for spending a ton of money on some folks possibly throwing a good word around in the future. Let the product speak for itself, man. If it's good, say it! If it's not, say that, too!
Plannin' on it, chief. :thumbsup:

But AX's track record speaks for itself, and I'm EXPECTING to be impressed, is all I mean. If I'm not, I will speak the truth. :AR15firing:

I don't know why the guy with the machine gun, just thought it looked cool... just sayin'.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Plannin' on it, chief. :thumbsup:

But AX's track record speaks for itself, and I'm EXPECTING to be impressed, is all I mean. If I'm not, I will speak the truth. :AR15firing:

I don't know why the guy with the machine gun, just thought it looked cool... just sayin'.
LOL well good luck on your goals and thanks for the kind words towards AX.

Ps
The Machine gun guy is because your gonna kill it. ;)

Pss
You know you can win more stuff if you want too :) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/185351-ax-ultra-contest-8.html Anyone can.....just sayin'.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing your review of Slim FX. I am excited to give it a whirl myself.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Some true words my friend!
Couldnt have said it better myself, litterally ;)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
If I knew how to post YouTube videos, I'd post Sum41's "Still Waiting" right now. Because I'm hilarious, is why.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
If I knew how to post YouTube videos, I'd post Sum41's "Still Waiting" right now. Because I'm hilarious, is why.
Products are shipped to and arriving at retailers, these next weeks are going to be quite busy with sending out to contest winners and forum/facebook giveaways :D

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Please do not mistake my bad attempt at humor with ungrateful impatience. Pleeaaaassseeee.

Thanks again!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Please do not mistake my bad attempt at humor with ungrateful impatience. Pleeaaaassseeee.

Thanks again!
:)

You're welcome! Don't forget to get back to us with your thoughts!

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Gotta respect that.. Honesty in reviews is so important!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks again!
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!

just kidding. :)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So if NP has gotten their supply of the new line, thaaaaaat must mean the stuff is shipping out, right? Should be here soon!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Things are definitely shipping, it's going to take awhile to get to everyone. I'm pretty sure Supersize winners were the first to ship. :) and Don't worry about asking, it's cool and it's expected lol. We all love getting supps in the mail :)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
So if NP has gotten their supply of the new line, thaaaaaat must mean the stuff is shipping out, right? Should be here soon!
Absolutely. Everything is in stock and shipping @ NutraPlanet.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When the contest winners items are shipped should we expect a shipment conformation email?. What carrier will be used?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
When the contest winners items are shipped should we expect a shipment conformation email?. What carrier will be used?
No due to the volume it has been a bit to much to follow up to everyone with a personal shipping update. The office has been crazy. We are getting all of them shipped at the rate of about 75 a day.

We are using Fedex Smart post. So Fedex delivers the package to your local USPS office, and then USPS delivers that last few miles. So expect a package from USPS. Now if by next week nothing shows up we can find the tracking and see what is going on. Just PM me and I'll track it down for you.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No due to the volume it has been a bit to much to follow up to everyone with a personal shipping update. The office has been crazy. We are getting all of them shipped at the rate of about 75 a day.

We are using Fedex Smart post. So Fedex delivers the package to your local USPS office, and then USPS delivers that last few miles. So expect a package from USPS. Now if by next week nothing shows up we can find the tracking and see what is going on. Just PM me and I'll track it down for you.
Excellent. Great customer service, even for the folks that got stuff for free!. You guys sure are a great company, giving away products like this makes it known that you really trust in your quality. Also I saw the price for SuperSize on Nutraplanet, $27.99 for 45 servings is an awesome deal!.

footballfam

Awards
Well I'm totally bummed. I ordered my bottle thru Nutra Planet. Checked the tracking website daily. Post office says they delivered mine yesterday morning. NOT!! I was sitting here payng bills and no postman ever showed up. I'm so pissed. SX helped me lose 50lbs and now I have a few pounds I wanted to lose before xmas:damnit:

Thanks Nutraplanet for shipping so quickly too bad my postman is an ahole!

footballfam

Awards
The first 20lbs was simply just using SX, that gave me the motivation to get my butt going and workout. I had a great trainer and started running along with kettlebell workouts. I'm so pissed!! I couldn't wait for my bottle to arrive. It's killing me to hear all the good reviews already

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Excellent. Great customer service, even for the folks that got stuff for free!. You guys sure are a great company, giving away products like this makes it known that you really trust in your quality. Also I saw the price for SuperSize on Nutraplanet, $27.99 for 45 servings is an awesome deal!.
Thanks for the support and kind words T-bone :)

The first 20lbs was simply just using SX, that gave me the motivation to get my butt going and workout. I had a great trainer and started running along with kettlebell workouts. I'm so pissed!! I couldn't wait for my bottle to arrive. It's killing me to hear all the good reviews already
Congrats on the weight loss, takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

Watch closely to see if any of your neighbors are extra energetic and losing weight lol, maybe the post man got mixed up. Seriously tho it's happened to me before. The 73 yr old couple next door to my grandmothers had my gloves and powerbutter.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm totally bummed. I ordered my bottle thru Nutra Planet. Checked the tracking website daily. Post office says they delivered mine yesterday morning. NOT!! I was sitting here payng bills and no postman ever showed up. I'm so pissed. SX helped me lose 50lbs and now I have a few pounds I wanted to lose before xmas:damnit:

Thanks Nutraplanet for shipping so quickly too bad my postman is an ahole!
Wow! Excellent performance there bro! Gonna be cool to see how Slim FX works out for you :)
Let us know when you get it!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you, just waiting on the sample pack. I expected it would take a while, you guys sent out thousands and thousands of free stuff alone, let alone all the stuff people bought, orders to retailers, I don't know how it works, but I'm sure it's crazy.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy is normally how most things work in this business lol. But don't worry, I'm sure yours is coming.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you, just waiting on the sample pack. I expected it would take a while, you guys sent out thousands and thousands of free stuff alone, let alone all the stuff people bought, orders to retailers, I don't know how it works, but I'm sure it's crazy.
THanks for understanding :)
I'll be sending you a PM

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MRodz will def get cha taken care of.

I'll vouch for her :)