Looking for best pre-workout supplement

coachrob

coachrob

Awards
I've only been back into working out almost a year now. Been out of the loop for several years. I have tried some pre-workouts like C4, Jack3d, Cellucor's N.O. I'm looking to you guys to help me get back in the swing of things. What's your recommendation for a good pump and energy? Thanks for the time.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best product for a pre workout pump is Hemavol. Just look at the profile

Hemavol

1000mg Agmatine
5000mg Citrulline Malate
2000mg Glycerol Monostearate
250mg L-Norvaline

You can stack it with any stim based pre workout, just throw some bulk caffeine and 1,3 Dimethyl or stack with MaximizeV2. Use half a serving Hemavol and one serving Maximize. Both would last you over 30 workouts!

Hemavol caps can be found for less then 30 bucks. Not a bad deal IMO

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Best product for a pre workout pump is Hemavol. Just look at the profile

Hemavol

1000mg Agmatine
5000mg Citrulline Malate
2000mg Glycerol Monostearate
250mg L-Norvaline

You can stack it with any stim based pre workout, just throw some bulk caffeine and 1,3 Dimethyl or stack with MaximizeV2. Use half a serving Hemavol and one serving Maximize. Both would last you over 30 workouts!

Hemavol caps can be found for less then 30 bucks. Not a bad deal IMO
^Definitely this. That's what I've been stacking pre-workout (maximize and hemavol), pumps are sick. Hemavol is even great by itself when you're off stims too

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^Definitely this. That's what I've been stacking pre-workout (maximize and hemavol), pumps are sick. Hemavol is even great by itself when you're off stims too
That reminds me... I need to take it easy on the stims for awhile :(

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
We have a new pre workout that just came out a week or two ago. We have it on sale for half off.....14 bucks! It is a very unique combo of NO boosting ingredients mixed with BCAA's/vitamins/minerals. And if you dont like.....send it back and we'll give you your money back. Cant lose.

http://www.cabergolean.com/collections/frontpage/products/ergo-blitz

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Wanna jump on the SuperSize-train and yell Choo-Choo! Just send me a PM, Bro!

Here's the profile for SuperSize!

Yeah, novel ingredients is the word ;)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wanna jump on the SuperSize-train and yell Choo-Choo! Just send me a PM, Bro!

Here's the profile for SuperSize!

Yeah, novel ingredients is the word ;)
You know I'm a sucker for nitrates, lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depending on the final flavor of the supersize i'd like to mix it with N2KTS

N2KTS- Awesome taste and perfect energy (not cracked out but an awesome kick in the arse)
Supersize- Beta version was awesome for endurance

i think it would be a killer stack together for intense training sessions

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stim - Meso, SuperPump

Slight Stim/focus - Lit Up

I like one scoop lit up and 1/2 scoop superpump

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm a sucker for nitrates, lol
You, Sir! Have just been SuperSized!! ;)

depending on the final flavor of the supersize i'd like to mix it with N2KTS

N2KTS- Awesome taste and perfect energy (not cracked out but an awesome kick in the arse)
Supersize- Beta version was awesome for endurance

i think it would be a killer stack together for intense training sessions
I think its gonna be original Gatorade taste, not sure how that taste really... From Sweden here, but I'm pretty sure you guys know!

coachrob

coachrob

Awards
Thanks for all the input and I will look into to all of these. I was kind of afraid to ask this question. With everyone having their take on different supplements. Now at least, I have some options to get started with. I am very curious in getting Super Sized though. I'm open to all possibilities when it comes to supplements.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Need2AMP is good, lit up, anadrolic state, and I can't remember the name of it but muscle feast makes some good one...but its stimulate free

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Yea, me too actually come to think of it :( I'll probably just do a scoop and half of hemavol, maybe 2 in place of the stims for a little bit

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the input and I will look into to all of these. I was kind of afraid to ask this question. With everyone having their take on different supplements. Now at least, I have some options to get started with. I am very curious in getting Super Sized though. I'm open to all possibilities when it comes to supplements.
I bet you are! Now head over to our contest and win yourself a SuperSize! It's sooo easy.. You can't fail really...
Hmm, this is a better way to say it....

If you don't win one, in the next couple of days, yeah you have to try atleast!!, I'll set you up for a free tube anyway !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def give maximize v.2 a look; it is a highly under-rated pre-workout that has always gotten consistently great reviews since its introduction. Comes in two sizes as well at nutraplanet, so you can try the smaller tub first to assess how you like the product before spending a bunch of money, def worth a try imo.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For great stims and energy: Maximize V2 or SuperPump Max
For good stim, focus, and taste: Focus XT

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only been back into working out almost a year now. Been out of the loop for several years. I have tried some pre-workouts like C4, Jack3d, Cellucor's N.O. I'm looking to you guys to help me get back in the swing of things. What's your recommendation for a good pump and energy? Thanks for the time.
Any creatine nitrate based product with Agmatine

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would def give maximize v.2 a look; it is a highly under-rated pre-workout that has always gotten consistently great reviews since its introduction. Comes in two sizes as well at nutraplanet, so you can try the smaller tub first to assess how you like the product before spending a bunch of money, def worth a try imo.

Mike
Maximizev2 is one of the only pre workouts that you only need to use one serving.

coachrob

coachrob

Awards
I bet you are! Now head over to our contest and win yourself a SuperSize! It's sooo easy.. You can't fail really...
Hmm, this is a better way to say it....

If you don't win one, in the next couple of days, yeah you have to try atleast!!, I'll set you up for a free tube anyway !
I went over there this morning and joined. I'm game to try it! Hope to hear from you soon.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ultima is the most well-formulated preworkout on the market.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Ultima is the most well-formulated preworkout on the market.
I have never tried it out nor ever heard of it tbh. Well, not all brands hits the European market, so it's no wonder..

It would be nice to hear your comparison between Ultima and Ultra Reps later on! (if you're gonna try Ultra reps out that is!)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never tried it out nor ever heard of it tbh. Well, not all brands hits the European market, so it's no wonder..

It would be nice to hear your comparison between Ultima and Ultra Reps later on! (if you're gonna try Ultra reps out that is!)
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/omega-sports/ultima-40-servings.html

pretty much the best all around stim free product out there....cant beat that formula right there. plus, omega doesnt use prop blends, A+ for that.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i need me my stims at 5am, so for me its maximize v2, or 1 scoops superpump max with 1 scoop jack3d or 1/2 scoop maximize

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been loving Ultima since it came out, it has the best formula for preworkout supplements there is in my opinion.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with most everybody here that ultima is a great product that speaks for it's self. I'm also interested in ultra reps. Seems very solid from the profile hard to go wrong. I will definitely try it to compare when I get the funds to try it. But as for my favorite all around preworkout it is LITUP. Very powerful focus with just the right amount of stims for energy and intense training sessions. The taste is unbelievable and it doesn't cause me jitters or crash. And on top of that it's very affordable.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I agree with most everybody here that ultima is a great product that speaks for it's self. I'm also interested in ultra reps. Seems very solid from the profile hard to go wrong. I will definitely try it to compare when I get the funds to try it. But as for my favorite all around preworkout it is LITUP. Very powerful focus with just the right amount of stims for energy and intense training sessions. The taste is unbelievable and it doesn't cause me jitters or crash. And on top of that it's very affordable.

DUDE!? Why wait til you get the funds? Surely you couldn't have missed our HUGE giveaway ? Just follow the instructions in the contest thread or head over to our Facebook page.. It's hard NOT to win it..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DUDE!? Why wait til you get the funds? Surely you couldn't have missed our HUGE giveaway ? Just follow the instructions in the contest thread or head over to our Facebook page.. It's hard NOT to win it..
Thanks man. It's just that I don't have a facebook. I guess I need to set one up though.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. It's just that I don't have a facebook. I guess I need to set one up though.
Well, if you have buddy or someone that you trust, just ask them to do it for you.. either fill in their name or yours.. Doesn't matter to me. :)