Finally got some transaderm!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd throw it up incase anyone hasn't seen the bottle yet. One of these bad boys is going to get used on my diesel/m14add cycle. Tempting to use the other one ASAP. Then again I might just add it to my supplement stash for a future cycle :D

Attachments

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmmmmmmmmmmm :) haha

I've got a bottle in transit, myself. I'm like you, I want to start spraying it on, immediately, but I'll be waiting for the appropriately planned time. Sometimes I hate being logical and responsible...lol

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it, but couldn't wait like you "logical" people. Stuff goes on great, feels good too. What's not to like?

B

boxerberdan

Awards
hi bro; whats writing on label; "other ingredients" part?

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty cool. Have fun!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That looks great DH. I should have me some this week!! :sgrin:

You'll have to let me know how that cycle goes bro. I am running Diesel/Epi/Transaderm in about a month, but late winter I will be doing some M1,4add bridged with something else, so I will be curious on what you think.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
That looks great DH. I should have me some this week!! :sgrin:

You'll have to let me know how that cycle goes bro. I am running Diesel/Epi/Transaderm in about a month, but late winter I will be doing some M1,4add bridged with something else, so I will be curious on what you think.
Yeah i'll probably snag another bottle or two.

As far as my cycle goes I might bump it up to mid october. My friend is getting married in vegas so I don't want to be mid cycle when I get there. I'd rather be in the middle of PCT. Haven't decided.

Diesel bridged to m14 is going to be sick...

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
y'all are making me jealous...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I sill need to order some for my up coming cycle. I still can't decide if I wanna run beast or epi with it or bridge them

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I sill need to order some for my up coming cycle. I still can't decide if I wanna run beast or epi with it or bridge them
Either way you can't go wrong but a Beast/EPI bridge is nice with Transaderm as a test base. I did that cycle last winter with the original Dermacrine :sgrin:

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hi bro; whats writing on label; "other ingredients" part?
I am pretty sure its things like emu oil and other ingredients to make Transderm dry faster, etc. None of the other things in it will really effect results from transderm. but again, i am not 100% on this. Maybe another rep will confirm or add

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fuggin sweet and I am getting to really like the carrier with the forma.. I can only imagine how good this must be.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks fuggin sweet and I am getting to really like the carrier with the forma.. I can only imagine how good this must be.
I know man. I loved Formastanozol, and I get to start transaderm next month so I can't wait for that! :D

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Transdermals are awesome, I wish more stuff was made this way. Good job ntbm.

Mike