Leptigen worth it

acecombact1

Awards
has anyone tried leptigen here? i hear good things about it, but when i look at the ingredient i wonder how can it do what it promise!!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not worth it IMO. tastes good, for me personally it didnt do **** **** else, plus it's way overpriced, 1 can lasts 10 days.

The only thing it did for me was decrease hunger slightly, and that could be possibly because you have to take it w/ like 12oz of water, and drink another 18oz directly afterwards.

size

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree that I do not think it is worth it.

stevenki

Awards
they make good stuff but leptigen i dont think is worth it

the_destroyer55

Awards
I think that I may try one of the smaller sizes before I make my final determination, but I have noticed that all posistive feedback that I have seen has been on Avant's own forum

acecombact1

Awards
they lowered the price to 24$, but from the feedback i think it still not worth it.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Glucosamine for fat loss makes no sense at all to me, when you cosider that it can F- up glucose metabolism. I think this is the worst Avant product.

I would go with Sesathin. I just bought some.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what hte hell avant was thinking with this product.... sure it looks innovative, but where the hell is the science and where are the results. Def. not worth it in my opinion. Sesathin on the other hand is gold... pure liquid gold :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
IMO:

not a "bad" supp at all.............if it were about 50-80% cheaper! I cannot in any way justify the cost of it in a cost/benefit analysis from most feedback I have read (although as destroyer has said the AL forums is of course filled with many positives).

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, I have 2 tubs of Rebirth on the way to me (had a credit at BSL; figured why not). I generally have horrible body comp issues when I stop lifting for any period over a two weeks, so I would love this product to work well. I will be stacking it with Phoenogen and Sesathin. I'll post some results in about a week.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The sesathin is awesome... I just wish they would lower prices.... hopefully mike will bring the price down in a few weeks... or maybe someone else will release soemthing similar...

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm just waiting for sesathin in gel caps than I'm down ;)

They usually have high quality and effective products, but the price can sometimes be too much IMO.

jessica1167

Awards
Leptigen worked great for me before and I hear it’s back. I took it several years ago when I was trying to lose weight and build muscle. Does anyone know where I can buy it and if I can buy it in the UK, or get it shipped from the US?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Leptigen worked great for me before and I hear it’s back. I took it several years ago when I was trying to lose weight and build muscle. Does anyone know where I can buy it and if I can buy it in the UK, or get it shipped from the US?
You really only needed to bump one thread. Not three with the same question lol