AnaBeta Log + ? you decide

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I am going to be logging Anabeta in about 2 weeks and i have a few products to choose from to stack with it, but i want you guys to decide. I dont want to stack it with another Test Booster. I just got off HGHup and Drive and would like to give my body somewhat of a break from a test stack.

Here are some options. If you have any other options, post on here quick so i can order it:

Prime
Creatine Nitrate
Mesomorph
Assault
BCAAs
NeoVar

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BCAAs for sure and honestly, I bet the addition of Prime would be pretty decent based on what you've got there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i was thinking that also. I usually respond well to Prime. Prime for strength, Ana for size. perfect blend haha

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that idea as well

I think BCAAs are essential. Either 2 scoop Modern BCAA (8:1:1) or regular BCAAs (2:1:1) + Leucine

You want a nice high ratio

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I agree on the BCAA to. Would be interesting to see.

I have btw just added my first week results in my log if you should be interested :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what im thinking

AnaBeta + CN + Meso + BCAAs and maybe prime.....not sure if i wana take all that since i just got off of HGHup and Drive. we will see how my body feels in two weeks

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabeta and a BCAA is given..I am running ModernBCAA with Anabeta as suggested. I would be curious to see you run Prime along with Anabeta

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right now im only taking BioMend and OsteoSport to try to get my body feeling really good before i start the log.

any other suggestions?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only thing that is keeping me away from adding the Prime is thats a crap load of pills lol ive taken CN before, without Meso, and had good results. That is why im curious to add the original Meso with CN and BCAAs with AnaBeta.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the only thing that is keeping me away from adding the Prime is thats a crap load of pills lol ive taken CN before, without Meso, and had good results. That is why im curious to add the original Meso with CN and BCAAs with AnaBeta.
That is a lot of pills if you dose everything right

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why i was kinda leaning towards taking out the Prime and just do

AnaBeta+ CN + BCAAs + Meso

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip