Question about phytoserms-347. Looking for feedback...

vishnu10003

Awards
Hey everyone. Started phytoserms 347 a week ago. I am dosing 1 cap AM.

I see on NTBM it says under 200lb to stay at 1 cap. Do you guys think it would be safe to go to 2? I am 170lb.

I have also recently got bloods done and will post those as well as the new set at the end of my phyto run.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I see on NTBM it says under 200lb to stay at 1 cap. Do you guys think it would be safe to go to 2? I am 170lb.

I have also recently got bloods done and will post those as well as the new set at the end of my phyto run.
For a lot of people under 200 lbs, 1 cap is all that is needed and the extra cap gives no added benefit. I would keep at 1 cap at least another week and if you see no difference then go to 2 caps. But most people will see strength increases at 1 cap when 170.

I will be using phytosems in my PCT, and will probably run 1 cap and I'm at about 172 right now

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2 caps is safe, but likely not necessary. You should feel it starting to kick in around 10-14 days (at least that's when I felt it and what I've heard from others). If at week 3 you're not feeling it, try 2 caps.

Interested to see the bloods!

How has it been treating you so far?

vishnu10003

Awards
My main reason for taking phyto was to raise my lowish total Test (570) and free Test (1.8) as well as a libido/performance enhancer. I am actually not lifting at all right now due to injury. I have not noticed any difference at all on libido yet, and maybe a little worse on some days, but this could be attributed to other things. I also seem to be experiencing an increase in my MPB, but this could be coincidental.

I was really hoping phyto could come through for me in these areas. This is why I wanted to increase to 2 caps. I am curious to see how I feel at around 10-14 days. If phyto doesnt do anything after 3 weeks, I will try hcgenerate..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My main reason for taking phyto was to raise my lowish total Test (570) and free Test (1.8) as well as a libido/performance enhancer. I am actually not lifting at all right now due to injury. I have not noticed any difference at all on libido yet, and maybe a little worse on some days, but this could be attributed to other things. I also seem to be experiencing an increase in my MPB, but this could be coincidental.

I was really hoping phyto could come through for me in these areas. This is why I wanted to increase to 2 caps. I am curious to see how I feel at around 10-14 days. If phyto doesnt do anything after 3 weeks, I will try hcgenerate..
If that's what you are going for then you can try 2 caps in a few more days if you don't notice a change. I don't think the libido enhancement is as strong with phyto as HCGenerate but should still give a boost.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the rat study on bulbine the testosterone boosting benefits were on a bell curve meaning when they took more the effects started to decrease.

You need to find a happy medium. This is one herb where more definitely doesn't mean it is better. It is possible you will get less effect if you increase the dosage so keep an eye out to try and find your optimal dose.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With bulbine products, I've actually noticed a decline in libido while strength/mass/aggression increases. Weird, I know, but just how my body responds. Also in Phyto the 3,4 Divanil binds to the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), which can increase DHT levels which can lead to increased shedding/MPB in some predisposed men. A good addition in general is N2Shampoo, which is designed to help prevent MPB while on or off cycle, and actually help regrow hair.

With HCGenerate, the stuff in that is proven effective in libido and mood as well as total/free test boosting. The Fadogia, Testofen, LongJack and Tribulus will undoubtedly boost libido, especially at the doses in HCGen! HCGen is the way to go for boosting test/libido in your case IMO, but I like PhytoSerms for strength/mass and performance in the gym (though HCGen is good there too!).

If all you're concerned with is boosting libido, there are many products for that out there as well. Straight bulk tribulus will give your libido a boost, as would LongJack / Maca.

vishnu10003

Awards
I will give the phyto 2 weeks maybe more.. If I see no solid improvement, I will def. order hcgenerate. Im at day 11 now, u guys think I might start to notice a solid libido increase soon? or you think I would have by now?

part of me wants to stay on for the whole bottle, so I can compare bloods, but time is valuable and I want to get on something like HCGene that has been proven to set people's libidos on fire..

edit* I have some trib on hand but am concerned about a further increase in shedding.. Is this concern warranted? Thanks guys..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tribulus would not contribute to shedding at all, it is pretty much only good for libido boost in humans.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent inform here fellas I learn something new everyday.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tribulus would not contribute to shedding at all, it is pretty much only good for libido boost in humans.
Yep tribulus should not induce shedding and its only proven purpose is the libido boost I know of

vishnu10003

Awards
Thanks guys. I will try it. But I am really leaning towards that HCGenerate :) I will give phyto another week or 2 though.. I just want that horndog feeling like when I was 18 :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then yeah, HCGenerate should do that for ya in spades!

vishnu10003

Awards
Hcgen should also help with a T boost as well right? Total and free or just total?

Gosh maybe I should stack them.. What would happen then? :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGen is targeted to increase both total and free test.

Stacking them would cover just about all of the bases for test boosting! I don't know if it would be duplicative though, and a waste of your money. You could try bridging them, and overalp a week or two just to see...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGen is targeted to increase both total and free test.

Stacking them would cover just about all of the bases for test boosting! I don't know if it would be duplicative though, and a waste of your money. You could try bridging them, and overalp a week or two just to see...
I would think that there would be some synergistic effect running the two together, but that is a good thing to try and see for sure ;)

nerdalert

Awards
I am in week 3 of a solo Phytoserm run right now also. I did 1 cap per day for a week then switched to 2 caps per day from week 2, I am 185 right now. I will say that the first week I really didn't notice any difference, then in week 2 I started noticing some small strength increases. Now in week 3 I am noticing even more strength and aggression. I do notice a drop in libido a bit and I also have some acne breakouts this week but I can really tell that this is working now.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I took it at 2 caps a day and it worked great but I do believe clomid was killing my libido, even though I haven't seen that many people reporting that, but it's a very good product and I added some strength even though my diet was ****ty thanks to school and work(but that's no excuse).