Test booster work,

Pika

Awards
Do natty test realy work? Theres alot saying they don't but if they don't why use um after a cycle ?

Im looking at a few just try one .. Iv used one before called test hardcore i used it for 2 weeks and it gave me a few spots and that abif angry aswell i started on someone just for calling my name lol ... But i have a bad tempa anyways ... So is there any you guys think work or no??

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends how old you are. For the young 'uns I don't really see the point. Well except maybe after your cycle if you want a boost.

Pika

Awards
Well im 21 bro and iv used one before it seemed pretty decent but theresbetter ones now?

Pika

Awards
Oh ok there aint much of a harm usin it right? How long ? And what did you notice with it bro ? Size? Strenge? Fatloss?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yeah test booster work but they work better the older you are. 21 is the minimum age if you do want to take it. They really help if you take it on PCT.

Pika

Awards
So you saying 21 is to young bro? Im going to do a p mag cycle soon but not just yet so was thinking a test ?? Or should i just hit the cycle?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test boosters work to a degree, and there are different levels of quality IMO. For me, the bulbine products (Phytoserms-347, Tropinol, Testalensis ranked in terms of effectiveness for me) produced the best results in terms of strength/mass, but other test boosters were good for libido, mood and energy. Depends what you're going for, but don't expect PH/DS types of results, more of a "boost."

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test boosters work to a degree, and there are different levels of quality IMO. For me, the bulbine products (Phytoserms-347, Tropinol, Testalensis ranked in terms of effectiveness for me) produced the best results in terms of strength/mass, but other test boosters were good for libido, mood and energy. Depends what you're going for, but don't expect PH/DS types of results, more of a "boost."
great advice here I agree.^^^

I like hcgenerate I'm only a week into but the boost is very noticeable a little more strength ,better mood lidido is up, and my face is super broke out so its def doing work.can't wait to see how the next 3 weeks go.

Pika

Awards
Thanks :) i aint going to buy one bro im 21 it wont do much to me :( but h drol will ;)