What is eviscerate supposed to look like when you squeeze it out????

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Pretty positive Nutraplanet screwed me and gave me one like 5 years old lol. It did say only 2 left when I bought mine.

When I squeeze it out it looks like a chunky disgusting brown pasta sauce with in a pool of brown water even after i shake it up hard. It leaves pieces of wet brown clumps all over my stomach that I have to pick off after i apply it (kind of like pencil eraser). I do feel the a slight burn but it does not come out like a cream at all.

Wish I could take a picture but I don't have a camera.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty positive Nutraplanet screwed me and gave me one like 5 years old lol. It did say only 2 left when I bought mine.

When I squeeze it out it looks like a chunky disgusting brown pasta sauce with in a pool of brown water even after i shake it up hard. It leaves pieces of wet brown clumps all over my stomach that I have to pick off after i apply it (kind of like pencil eraser). I do feel the a slight burn but it does not come out like a cream at all.

Wish I could take a picture but I don't have a camera.
Some batches actually look and do that. Others are like a cream, but very few. Others are thin and watery. The product is still effective no matter what consistency Eviscerate is.

~Rosie~

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that a waste of most the product if I end up picking all these brown clumps off after I apply? Those will 100% not soak into my skin...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't that a waste of most the product if I end up picking all these brown clumps off after I apply? Those will 100% not soak into my skin...
Not really, but Matt will have to comment further. Did you shake the bottle hard before applying it? You could possibly even heat it a little to get a more watery consistency.

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I know what you're talking about bro but I found it doesn't happen if I apply it right after my shower. Is this when you are applying yours? If not, give that a try.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess I will try to put it on after a shower but I doubt it will help. When I squeeze it out of the bottle I can already see the gross clumps in my hand. Have to say I'm extremely disappointed in the consistency (or lack thereof) of the cream and it will definitely be the last time I buy this product. Surprised nobody mentioned it before if this is how it usually comes out of all the bottles.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I guess I will try to put it on after a shower but I doubt it will help. When I squeeze it out of the bottle I can already see the gross clumps in my hand. Have to say I'm extremely disappointed in the consistency (or lack thereof) of the cream and it will definitely be the last time I buy this product. Surprised nobody mentioned it before if this is how it usually comes out of all the bottles.
Like I said before, give it a HARD SHAKE for several seconds before squirting out an application, and then rub vigorously on your body. You do NOT need much at all, since a small amount covers a large area.

~Rosie~