Goin on a cruise and...

wahlay

Awards
I was wondering if there was anything i can buy that would lean me out and make my muscles more defined? I was thinking somthing along the lines of maybe sustain alpha or formestan or maybe even just a cort blocker like lean xtreme or somthing. What do you guys think? Thanks

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how far off the cruise is, but diet and exercise are the key. Supplements make up a very small piece of the puzzle. As much as it sucks to hear, you probably should've started making more of an effort before now rather than looking for a product to do the job for you because it probably won't.

wahlay

Awards
Been workin out for over 2 yrs now. Currently at 6'1 and 191lbs with prob 10% bf. My question was really seeing if there was anything that leaned you out slightly and made ur muscels just a little more defined. Im thinkin a cortison blocker might be what im looking for but not sure. Thought id ask and see.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Been workin out for over 2 yrs now. Currently at 6'1 and 191lbs with prob 10% bf. My question was really seeing if there was anything that leaned you out slightly and made ur muscels just a little more defined. Im thinkin a cortison blocker might be what im looking for but not sure. Thought id ask and see.
If you're truly at 10%, definition shouldn't be much of a problem for you...

wahlay

Awards
Lower abs just arent as pronounced as id like them. Guessing a cort blocker wont do anything for them?

wahlay

Awards
Im prob anywhere from 10% - 14% bf. The scale i have is so damn finicky it changes pretty easily

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Lower abs just arent as pronounced as id like them. Guessing a cort blocker wont do anything for them?
Well I suppose if you are that close, a topical fat burner may do the trick for you. You could give Eviscerate a try. I can't vouch personally though b/c I have never tried one, only heard some good things.

From my personal experience, a cort blocker won't give you the most noticeable immediate results. As far as quickly noticeable results go, I actually loved Slin Sane - a nutrient partitioner. If you take one before bed, it really will leave you with a noticeably leaner look in the morning.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
how far off is your cruise?

wahlay

Awards
Awesome. Thank you owlicks, ill check those two products out. thanks for ur help

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was going to say something like our thiomucase which is a topical fat burner, but it'll suck the water out pretty good to give you an extra lean look....but like most topical fat products, they usually work better and give more noticeable results when your already at a low body fat %

wahlay

Awards
Ok thanks young gotti. Sounds like a topical fat burner is what im after. Appreciate the help

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Agmatine with SNS Reduce XT.

With good diet and training these will help your muscles look and feel incredible. I know they do for me.

Good Luck!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You understand that today is the 11th? you are looking at 5 days. A topical won't do anything in that time. If you want to try and drop water (which will only look good for a day or two anyhow) there are a few products like Scivation Showtime that will help do that

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow... yeah that isn't much time at all.

wahlay

Awards
10 - 4, i might go the topical route anywho and see how it does. I have a boat and will be on the lake all summer so hopefully itll work. thanks for the help clickster and easy.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
10 - 4, i might go the topical route anywho and see how it does. I have a boat and will be on the lake all summer so hopefully itll work. thanks for the help clickster and easy.
No problem. Good luck.