mr supps stack

cjjackson2400

Awards
i have been looking at his supps and looking to see what supps i can stack together ive done one other cycle of deca and cyponate..just curious.. thanks for any help..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been looking at his supps and looking to see what supps i can stack together ive done one other cycle of deca and cyponate..just curious.. thanks for any help..
There are quite a few different possibilities :yup:

What are your goals?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana stacks well with Helladrol. Deiselbolan is a stack itself (DMZ and MAX-LMG), and you can do a bridge with many possibilities too.

Like MWB said, your goals will dictate what your options are..

cjjackson2400

Awards
Im trying to bulk up im a hard gainer.. I weigh 170, 6"0, and 21 years old so what would be the ideal stack?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Dieselbolan with great gains in size and strength, around 15lbs size and strength went up across the board, significantly. Went from benching 275 to 1RM of 325.

I think that's the best single bulking PH out now!

Edit: didn't see age, may want to hold off on PH's. Focus on steak and taters!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im trying to bulk up im a hard gainer.. I weigh 170, 6"0, and 21 years old so what would be the ideal stack?
At 21, I wouldn't jump into anything hormonal.

That's just me, though.

cjjackson2400

Awards
if i did do the ph route what would the down falls be? can i take a clenser to prevent some of the issues i might have? i dont know whole lot on these types of supps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if i did do the ph route what would the down falls be? can i take a clenser to prevent some of the issues i might have? i dont know whole lot on these types of supps.
You risk messing with your endocrine system. Your body is still going through a lot of changes and your natural levels should be high enough to yield good results; hormones can screw with that.

If you're concerned you're not getting the results you should and you're certain your diet and training are on point, I'd suggest having some blood work done to check your test levels.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Left ventricle hypertrophy (your heart won't work as well)
gynecomastia (b!tch tits)
sexual dysfunction
liver damage / jaundice
lipid HDL/LDL damage and plaque formation
stunted growth
acne
elevated Blood pressure
muscle pumps/cramps
etc. etc. etc.

Some are temporary and you can recover, some are more permanent.

Cleanser doesn't do diddly squat. Spend 6-12 months researching this stuff before you jump on it. Know what your PCT is, and have everything on hand. Look in the Anabolics section on here.