What's the best "natural" stack out there?

thesponge18

Awards
I'm looking to gain a solid 5-15 pounds by August. What would everyone recommend for a stack? I was considering Scifit's TZ3 with Kre-Alkalyn and DHEA. I'm not looking to do any superdrols; don't want to risk side-effects that severe.

Any recommendations or advice?

Thanks.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to gain a solid 5-15 pounds by August. What would everyone recommend for a stack? I was considering Scifit's TZ3 with Kre-Alkalyn and DHEA. I'm not looking to do any superdrols; don't want to risk side-effects that severe.

Thanks.
Have you heard of AI Sports Nutrition's SWOLE stack?

I would try that.

thesponge18

Awards
I saw it and it looked good. Haven't read much about their products. The only thing keeping me away from it is the price. I can't find it for less than 70-90. That aside, does the TZ3 with Kre-Alkalyn look like a good place to start?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
15lbs by august? I suggest you get your diet and routine in check, cuz no KreAlk is gonna change things dramatically for you.

DHEA? Your too young for DHEA to really work.

I'd recommend getting a good creatine, a good protein shake, an amino drink (BCAA, EAA, or straight Leucine), multivitamin.

The rest you'll obtain from hard work and good nutrition!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw it and it looked good. Haven't read much about their products. The only thing keeping me away from it is the price. I can't find it for less than 70-90. That aside, does the TZ3 with Kre-Alkalyn look like a good place to start?
What is your price range?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give Creatine Nitrate a try instead of Kre-Alkalyn, I believe you will enjoy CN much more.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
I would go with Lit-Up/HGH-Up/Free Test- can't go wrong with this stack- it increases GH, IGF-1, and T levels significantly, and also provides a strong AI and PRL inhibition as well. Check out our website www.appnut.com for more details....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steakadrol.... N chickenandro...
Gonna have to agree with this.

Especially if your stats are up-to-date. 6'2" and 160 screams FEED MEEEEEE!!!! :aargh:

Outside of that, though - what are you already using? what's your training like? etc. (lots of questions to ask :) )

thesponge18

Awards
Gonna have to agree with this.

Especially if your stats are up-to-date. 6'2" and 160 screams FEED MEEEEEE!!!! :aargh:

Outside of that, though - what are you already using? what's your training like? etc. (lots of questions to ask :) )
Thanks Guys! I appreciate the help/advice.

I'm currently on a multi, whey, have a little gainer left (Dymatize Elite Mass), and was using CEE (haven't noticed anything with the CEE, though). I'm not on any BCAA. What would everyone suggest as a creatine? I don't want to use mono because of the water-weight/bloating. Someone already suggest Creatine Nitrate instead of Kre-Alkalyn. What are the main differences between the two/Which would benefit me more? Also, what BCAA would everyone suggest?

I lift four days a week and do cardio (between 1.5-3 miles) two days a week. My cardio is interval training based. My lifting alternates between heavier weights at 3/4 sets between 4-6 reps, and then doing climbing sets: 1x8, 1x6, 1x4, 1x2, 1x1.

thesponge18

Awards
I would give Creatine Nitrate a try instead of Kre-Alkalyn, I believe you will enjoy CN much more.
I'm shopping around now. Why the CN over the Kre-Alkalyn? I don't know much about creatine. I just want to avoid the water weight/bloating of monohydrate.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine in general is going to have water-weight due to holding extra water intracellularly (though it's within muscle, so that's a good thing). I use mono on off days because it's cheap and I've used Creatine Nitrate before and enjoyed it very much. I still have Ancient Strength on my to try list as its one of our products lol :).

I'd say try a few different creatines, though, and see how you respond to them. Some people respond better to different types.

thesponge18

Awards
Creatine in general is going to have water-weight due to holding extra water intracellularly (though it's within muscle, so that's a good thing). I use mono on off days because it's cheap and I've used Creatine Nitrate before and enjoyed it very much. I still have Ancient Strength on my to try list as its one of our products lol :).

I'd say try a few different creatines, though, and see how you respond to them. Some people respond better to different types.
Thanks! I think I'm going to invest in some NOW micronized creatine and a month supply of some Kre-Alkalyn. Maybe alternate the way you are with the CN? I can't afford the nitrate right now, so is this a good way to go?

Also, I'm looking for a good BCAA to use. Any suggestions? Some have Glutamine and some don't; I've read a lot that Glutamine is over-rated, especially on top of creatine/BCAAs.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I think I'm going to invest in some NOW micronized creatine and a month supply of some Kre-Alkalyn. Maybe alternate the way you are with the CN? I can't afford the nitrate right now, so is this a good way to go?

Also, I'm looking for a good BCAA to use. Any suggestions? Some have Glutamine and some don't; I've read a lot that Glutamine is over-rated, especially on top of creatine/BCAAs.
I think that sounds like a good idea. Make a couple small short-term investments to see what works for you.

As far as the BCAA's go, there are a handful of ways to go. Right now I'm using bulk 4:1:1 mixed with 1 or 2 scoops of Purple Wraath for flavoring (+ added aminos, rather than using Crystal Light or something). At a younger age, I don't think it's as important. They're a staple for me, though.

thesponge18

Awards
I think that sounds like a good idea. Make a couple small short-term investments to see what works for you.

As far as the BCAA's go, there are a handful of ways to go. Right now I'm using bulk 4:1:1 mixed with 1 or 2 scoops of Purple Wraath for flavoring (+ added aminos, rather than using Crystal Light or something). At a younger age, I don't think it's as important. They're a staple for me, though.
I'll do that, then. What BCAA ration would you suggest/what BCAA do you use?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll do that, then. What BCAA ration would you suggest/what BCAA do you use?
I'm probably the biggest fan of using 4:1:1 and if anything, adding in extra leucine.

thesponge18

Awards
I'm probably the biggest fan of using 4:1:1 and if anything, adding in extra leucine.
I'll start with a 4:1:1, then. Seems like a good place to, at least. So, would you recommend the Creatine/Kre-Alkalyn and BCAA's from NOW or Cheap Supplements? I'm kinda on a budget. If not those brands, which would you suggest?

(Sorry for all the questions! I'm just now getting into the creatine/BCAAs. I really appreciate the advice!!)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll start with a 4:1:1, then. Seems like a good place to, at least. So, would you recommend the Creatine/Kre-Alkalyn and BCAA's from NOW or Cheap Supplements? I'm kinda on a budget. If not those brands, which would you suggest?

(Sorry for all the questions! I'm just now getting into the creatine/BCAAs. I really appreciate the advice!!)
No worries at all, bud. I've never used CS and I've never used BCAAs from NOW, but I've used a lot of other basic ingredient products from them.

thesponge18

Awards
No worries at all, bud. I've never used CS and I've never used BCAAs from NOW, but I've used a lot of other basic ingredient products from them.
Thanks! I'm reading a lot of good things about each. Just pure ingredients without any of the frills that jack up the price. I like that. Also, I was looking at Universal's Beef Aminos. They're pretty cheap, seem to be good quality, and I'd take them every day, lifting or not. That sound like a good plan or should I go another route?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! I'm reading a lot of good things about each. Just pure ingredients without any of the frills that jack up the price. I like that. Also, I was looking at Universal's Beef Aminos. They're pretty cheap, seem to be good quality, and I'd take them every day, lifting or not. That sound like a good plan or should I go another route?
Can't say I've ever gone with the beef aminos.

thesponge18

Awards
Can't say I've ever gone with the beef aminos.
I can't post links just yet (-__-), but it seems to have everything I'd need in good quantities. How's the profile it look to you?

Also, what would you think of stacking Scifit's GHT on top of the creatine/kre-alkalyn and Aminos? Or Something like NOW's Testojack 100?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't post links just yet (-__-), but it seems to have everything I'd need in good quantities. How's the profile it look to you?

Also, what would you think of stacking Scifit's GHT on top of the creatine/kre-alkalyn and Aminos? Or Something like NOW's Testojack 100?
This is the first time I've ever looked at either the GHT or the beef aminos, but I personally wouldn't go with either route (just me). At 21, I wouldn't worry much about GHT - it might help, but it would be pretty insignificant with your natural levels. And instead of those amino tabs, I'd go with a bulk powder - again, that's just my preference.

thesponge18

Awards
This is the first time I've ever looked at either the GHT or the beef aminos, but I personally wouldn't go with either route (just me). At 21, I wouldn't worry much about GHT - it might help, but it would be pretty insignificant with your natural levels. And instead of those amino tabs, I'd go with a bulk powder - again, that's just my preference.
Alright. What powder do you use?

I'm lost on which creatine to use. I started a similar thread on bb.com and everyone there is telling me to stick with mono and that kre-alkalyn/CN are all hype. Not sure which I should ultimately invest in. I'm also on a budget, so that's going to factor in.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I read an article in men's health that taking fish oil has been linked to an increased ability to gain mass. I know it acts as an anti catabolic, but I plan on finding the study they cite to see if there is a mechanism other than the anticatabolic effects so I will update you with what I find. In the mean time, I would suggest getting yourself a high quality fish oil supplement!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your 21 bro, a natural T booster thats ZMA based isnt going to help much.

you need to workout hard and eat lots and mean LOTS of cals.

Supp wise your going to need:

Protein, isolate if you can afford it
creatine- lots of types
Multi vit
Fish/Flax oil
BCAA's
Dextrose or another very fast sugar type carb to feed those muscles post WO

maybe a pre workout after a while.

Eating and training hard will give you the results you want. The supps will only help out if your eating and putting the time in at the gym. When i say eating I dont mean any fast food, your also going to be cooking a ton too. Pretty much everything you eat will be self cooked, unless you have a GF doing it or someone.

Post workout shake with 50g dextrose, 50g WPI, and 5-6gs of creatine would be great. Than 1hr later follow it up with a quality meal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright. What powder do you use?

I'm lost on which creatine to use. I started a similar thread on bb.com and everyone there is telling me to stick with mono and that kre-alkalyn/CN are all hype. Not sure which I should ultimately invest in. I'm also on a budget, so that's going to factor in.
I just look for sales where I can on bulk 4:1:1. Plenty of it around ;)

And on creatine, there is ALWAYS going to be debate on this. Monohydrate is what all the studies have been done on; it's proven. That being said, I (and many others) have used Creatine Nitrate and you can feel its effects rather quickly.

That's why I suggest buying a small supply of different types and see what works for you. It's honestly the only way you'll know for sure.

thesponge18

Awards
I read an article in men's health that taking fish oil has been linked to an increased ability to gain mass. I know it acts as an anti catabolic, but I plan on finding the study they cite to see if there is a mechanism other than the anticatabolic effects so I will update you with what I find. In the mean time, I would suggest getting yourself a high quality fish oil supplement!
I planned on it!! Thanks! I was looking at Cheap Supplements Fish Oil. It seems straight forward and just what I need, nothing else. How does that look??

thesponge18

Awards
I just look for sales where I can on bulk 4:1:1. Plenty of it around ;)

And on creatine, there is ALWAYS going to be debate on this. Monohydrate is what all the studies have been done on; it's proven. That being said, I (and many others) have used Creatine Nitrate and you can feel its effects rather quickly.

That's why I suggest buying a small supply of different types and see what works for you. It's honestly the only way you'll know for sure.
Sounds good to me. Thanks again!! I think I'll try to find some affordable CN to use instead of the kre-alkalyn. I guess I can find something cheap for the BCAAs, as well. So, with the creatine, fish oil, and bcaas, am I good to go? (aside from protein and a pwo)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
am I good to go?
You're good to go without any of it, bud :)

But yes, with what you've mentioned you'll be more than fine. Just ease into it. If I could go back now and tell my past-self, I'd say minimize the supplements - because nutrition is HANDS DOWN the most important thing. People told me that when I was younger, too, and I always just said "sure" and assumed they were either on juice or the greatest supplement ever (if they had a great body). I wish I knew back then what I do now - would've saved a lot of money :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was trying to stress that the supps wont do **** if your not working out hard enough and eating like a horse. After your doing those two things than bring in the supps.

Like mentioned, when i was still in my teens and early 20's i spent wayyy too much on supps cuz i thought they worked magic.

thesponge18

Awards
You're good to go without any of it, bud :)

But yes, with what you've mentioned you'll be more than fine. Just ease into it. If I could go back now and tell my past-self, I'd say minimize the supplements - because nutrition is HANDS DOWN the most important thing. People told me that when I was younger, too, and I always just said "sure" and assumed they were either on juice or the greatest supplement ever (if they had a great body). I wish I knew back then what I do now - would've saved a lot of money :)
Live and learn, right? I really appreciate the help, though! Means a lot. Just need to get pointed in the right direction. So, thanks for that.

Also, I'm finding some BCAAs in bulk and finding a lot about creatine malate. Know anything about that or is it the same as the others in your opinion? (As in, gotta try what's out there to see if it works)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Live and learn, right? I really appreciate the help, though! Means a lot. Just need to get pointed in the right direction. So, thanks for that.

Also, I'm finding some BCAAs in bulk and finding a lot about creatine malate. Know anything about that or is it the same as the others in your opinion? (As in, gotta try what's out there to see if it works)
Always glad to help, man.

I was there once, and I'm happy whenever I can help out. There were helpful people out there for me, too, but also a lot of d!cks. As long as you do your research and don't expect someone to handpick things for you, I'm always happy to help.

And regarding creatine malate - I haven't heard that one, myself. I'd try monohydrate first, if you haven't. After that, my personal recommendation would be creatine nitrate and then after that I don't have any personal experience: kre-alkalyn, CEE, DiCreatine Malate (which I take back my previous statement, if that's what you're referring to - that's what's mixed in with APS's CN, if I remember correctly - I'm about to go to bed, so I'm not gonna look it up lol).

Anyway, just keep asking questions and learning and do your research, too. You'll do just fine.

Good night and God bless, bro.

thesponge18

Awards
your 21 bro, a natural T booster thats ZMA based isnt going to help much.

you need to workout hard and eat lots and mean LOTS of cals.

Supp wise your going to need:

Protein, isolate if you can afford it
creatine- lots of types
Multi vit
Fish/Flax oil
BCAA's
Dextrose or another very fast sugar type carb to feed those muscles post WO

maybe a pre workout after a while.

Eating and training hard will give you the results you want. The supps will only help out if your eating and putting the time in at the gym. When i say eating I dont mean any fast food, your also going to be cooking a ton too. Pretty much everything you eat will be self cooked, unless you have a GF doing it or someone.

Post workout shake with 50g dextrose, 50g WPI, and 5-6gs of creatine would be great. Than 1hr later follow it up with a quality meal.
Thanks, man. I was just curious about the t-boosters using Trib, ZMA, etc. Wasn't sure if they were worth it. I know my diet is going to be a huge part of all of this, so thanks for the reinforcement. What creatine and BCAA would you recommend? I'm totally new to both. Thanks!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude dont even worry about that now. Just eat and train.

Dont buy into all the ads in the fitness mags. The guys they show holding bottles of stuff that doesnt even really work are on so much test, tren, etc its not even funny.

thesponge18

Awards
dude dont even worry about that now. Just eat and train.

Dont buy into all the ads in the fitness mags. The guys they show holding bottles of stuff that doesnt even really work are on so much test, tren, etc its not even funny.
Alright. Sounds good to me, not to mention cheaper. Thanks!