best natty test booster

snick

Awards
yes i have been searching just wanted to see if there was anything new anyone recomended...

ive tried mas fx before it was took off the market had amazing gains/ tried mass fx when it was brought back and kept getting bad headaches. tried diesel test hardcore (believe it was pro cycle) was wired non stop couldent sleep. stopped taking half way through.

i am looking for a natural test booster where i wont have to run any other supplements or dont want to have to worry about gyno. looking to gain mass.

so far i am looking at...

-mass fx (again)
-zeus (seen on bodybuilding.com)
-Activate extreme

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA I think is the best test booster out there.

snick

Awards
how about the mass fx the detroyer or mass fx power pack?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NTBM has a great one called HCGenerate!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore
Triazole
Activate Xtreme
Stoked

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think DAA stacked with free test or erase is ur best option. Your not gonna see mass from a test booster usually. That comes from diet. Now if ur on a booster for maybe three months straight then sure, u will probably see some mass. Proper diet and training is what will put mass on you. Not a supplement

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Testforce 2 (Bulk DAA as a second choice)
Activate Xtreme
Triazole

There is nothing else I'd spend money on in this category

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
DAA I think is the best test booster out there.
I've got to agree with this. Bulk DAA may be the best boost I've tried. Stack ait with an AI like Erase or Formastanzol for a nice effect.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
If you are over 30 years old,try DTP honestly by far the best!!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
yes i have been searching just wanted to see if there was anything new anyone recomended...

ive tried mas fx before it was took off the market had amazing gains/ tried mass fx when it was brought back and kept getting bad headaches. tried diesel test hardcore (believe it was pro cycle) was wired non stop couldent sleep. stopped taking half way through.

i am looking for a natural test booster where i wont have to run any other supplements or dont want to have to worry about gyno. looking to gain mass.

so far i am looking at...

-mass fx (again)
-zeus (seen on bodybuilding.com)
-Activate extreme
not to bash AX the Company, but Mass fx the destroyer didnt work for me, the older version actually gave me results and was cheaper.....

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCgenerate, Testopro and Erase Stack

**** Daa, hella side effects that's not worth

Diezzil

Awards
HCgenerate, Testopro and Erase Stack

**** Daa, hella side effects that's not worth
haha are you serious? DAA gave you hella sides? Well then you should never run any kind of steroids especially not any kind of test because you wouldn't be able to handle the sides... DAA is good stuff btw, only a puss wouldn't be able to handle the sides (jk), but seriously the sides are almost nonexistent for most people (including myself), other than a little bit of acne.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha are you serious? DAA gave you hella sides? Well then you should never run any kind of steroids especially not any kind of test because you wouldn't be able to handle the sides... DAA is good stuff btw, only a puss wouldn't be able to handle the sides (jk), but seriously the sides are almost nonexistent for most people (including myself), other than a little bit of acne.
you are too young to know what it is to mess with NMDA receptors lol

and yes I do get sides on steroids but at least I put on 10 lbs of muscle... so it's worth it

I only and only take testosterone boosters for my 2nd PCT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also consider free test compared to erase. dont get me wrong, erase is one of the best test boosters out there. but here is why

Free Test has the same ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
-Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA

thesponge18

Awards
What about stacking DAA with something like scifit's TZ3 or NOW's Testojacked? Maybe some DHEA too, like 25mg worth?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testopro has been a long time favorite, haven't tried hcgenerate but it seems to be king.....forged post cycle looks promising as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also consider free test compared to erase. dont get me wrong, erase is one of the best test boosters out there. but here is why

Free Test has the same ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
-Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA
I am on my phone so browsing isn't very easy. Does Free Test contain more active ingredient per capsule than Erase?

Derekrpd

Awards
What dose of DAA are you guys taking, 3-5 grams/daily?

snick

Awards
So basically all the AX new products are not worth it?

So I guess I will be lookin at free test and testopro...now with both of these I won't have to run anything else for safety issues right?

I plan on running sizeon max performance also with whatever I get. I don't mind spending the money as long as its worth it..

Thanks for the help so far guys

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So I guess I will be lookin at free test and testopro...now with both of these I won't have to run anything else for safety issues right?

I plan on running sizeon max performance also with whatever I get. I don't mind spending the money as long as its worth it..

Eeeehh... I wouldn't jump to any conclusions quite yet, bud. "Not worth it" from one single person is far from a universal outcry. We've already been through this in discussion with massolic, and things may or may not have been just a fluke. He's about the only one that I remember ever hearing from that didn't have good results with the new MassFX TD. I could rehash the old standard by questioning his comments here with everything from "what was your dosing protocol" to "how's your diet", but it's going to be a moot point, and not the point of this thread.

Thing is, MassFX TD is a VERY solid product backed by a long history of excellent MassFX namesakes. Since everyone is throwing around the new "it" ingredient (DAA), then I'll jump in the fray and do the same. If you're looking for DAA from AX, which has not only a purity and but QC superiority, you're going to find 3 different products with 3 different purposes and 3 different ingredient dosing levels. AXcite Magnum starts with a low dose and is more for male "performance". TST Powercell is an excellent standalone or add-on product to just about anything else. It gives you the DAA you are looking for. But if you REALLY want the hard-hitting punch to put the size on, HardFX is what you need to look at here. It's got DAA, it's got 7-MF, it's got more than just one single "buzzword" attached to it, and it all leads up to RESULTS.

The predecessor to HardFX was HyperdrolX2, which went the way of the dodo thanks to Uncle Sam and his giant boner for 6-bromo and anything "steroid-related" (despite it being technically a natty substance). HardFX packs a punch using different ingredients to control estrogen, plus has the DAA kick to raise overall test. Users, myself included (working on bottle #8 currently), have experienced a rise in lean muscle mass, increases in strength (regardless of cutting or bulking), and a very distinct leaning effect.

Take HardFX, combine it with TST Powercell, and you have a very potent combination that will yield results. Throw in the ultimate mass building agents in MassFX TD, and I will fight anyone who wants to argue that this is one of the most, if not THE most, potent natural "test booster" stacks out there right now. Ok, so maybe I won't punch someone over a silly debate, but I will offer you this...

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR AX EXPERIENCE, WE WILL BUY IT BACK Yes, that is a 100% moneyback guarantee. Buy from us, direct from our site (can you say coupon codes?!?!?), and we will make good on this promise. AX isn't giving you some marketing BS full of buzzwords and hype. That's not how we play, not anymore. We're sinking money into testing for quality, into research for the BEST ingredients, into trials for maximum performance, and into certifications in the industry to GUARANTEE that you are getting the absolute BEST.

Reactions: mw1
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

TestoPRO is natural and perfectly healthy, it requires nothing for safety issues.

snick

Awards
Eeeehh... I wouldn't jump to any conclusions quite yet, bud. "Not worth it" from one single person is far from a universal outcry. We've already been through this in discussion with massolic, and things may or may not have been just a fluke. He's about the only one that I remember ever hearing from that didn't have good results with the new MassFX TD. I could rehash the old standard by questioning his comments here with everything from "what was your dosing protocol" to "how's your diet", but it's going to be a moot point, and not the point of this thread.

Thing is, MassFX TD is a VERY solid product backed by a long history of excellent MassFX namesakes. Since everyone is throwing around the new "it" ingredient (DAA), then I'll jump in the fray and do the same. If you're looking for DAA from AX, which has not only a purity and but QC superiority, you're going to find 3 different products with 3 different purposes and 3 different ingredient dosing levels. AXcite Magnum starts with a low dose and is more for male "performance". TST Powercell is an excellent standalone or add-on product to just about anything else. It gives you the DAA you are looking for. But if you REALLY want the hard-hitting punch to put the size on, HardFX is what you need to look at here. It's got DAA, it's got 7-MF, it's got more than just one single "buzzword" attached to it, and it all leads up to RESULTS.

The predecessor to HardFX was HyperdrolX2, which went the way of the dodo thanks to Uncle Sam and his giant boner for 6-bromo and anything "steroid-related" (despite it being technically a natty substance). HardFX packs a punch using different ingredients to control estrogen, plus has the DAA kick to raise overall test. Users, myself included (working on bottle #8 currently), have experienced a rise in lean muscle mass, increases in strength (regardless of cutting or bulking), and a very distinct leaning effect.

Take HardFX, combine it with TST Powercell, and you have a very potent combination that will yield results. Throw in the ultimate mass building agents in MassFX TD, and I will fight anyone who wants to argue that this is one of the most, if not THE most, potent natural "test booster" stacks out there right now. Ok, so maybe I won't punch someone over a silly debate, but I will offer you this...

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR AX EXPERIENCE, WE WILL BUY IT BACK Yes, that is a 100% moneyback guarantee. Buy from us, direct from our site (can you say coupon codes?!?!?), and we will make good on this promise. AX isn't giving you some marketing BS full of buzzwords and hype. That's not how we play, not anymore. We're sinking money into testing for quality, into research for the BEST ingredients, into trials for maximum performance, and into certifications in the industry to GUARANTEE that you are getting the absolute BEST.
I was lookin at the mass fx and hardfx power packs with tst...is the tst really needed? So what's the major diffrences between massfx and hard fx?

I'm mostly concerned about not have to run any other supplements like pcts anddont want to worry about gyno issues...

Would massfx and hard fx both be okay for being safe to run alone and not have to worry about other health issues?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was lookin at the mass fx and hardfx power packs with tst...is the tst really needed? So what's the major diffrences between massfx and hard fx?

I'm mostly concerned about not have to run any other supplements like pcts anddont want to worry about gyno issues...

Would massfx and hard fx both be okay for being safe to run alone and not have to worry about other health issues?
Let me take 'em one at a time to keep it straight in my head (I hate Mondays!)...

Is TST needed? No, but then again, are supplements needed in the first place? ;) It's just an add-on product that can give you that extra 'something'. Consider it the leather seats and climate control in your car - you can live without it, but would you want to? The choice is yours, but we have it bundled with either product as a "powerpack" should anyone decide that the MassFX/HardFX combo is a bit too much (supp or expense-wise). Consider it a stack at 2/3 the cost of stack.

Difference between MassFX and HardFX? A lot, really. Aside from the obvious things like completely different ingredients, the manner in which they work to help you progress are different. Here's a brief breakdown:

MassFX: Works to increase Free Test - a form of test that is much more desirable for gaining muscle mass. Users note elevation in aggression, that "alpha male" feeling, size, and strength. Side effects: Increased appetite (me, personally), increased aggression, anything that might be associated with raised test levels.

HardFX: Works to increase overall test levels while lowering estrogen conversion. Users note increase in drive, sexual performance, strength, lean mass, and drop in BF. Side effects: ummm... increase aggression (?), anything that might be associated with raised test levels.

On the sides... AX has worked REALLY hard to eliminate side effects from the products. While this is very difficult to do on a universal level, your experience will vary. For the most part, sides are few and far between, and I have heard NO complaints of anything remotely major from anyone who has used this. Sides are a major concern in product development.

PCT? Nope. Nada. None. Never. These are NOT prohormones, which means that they do not replace your endogenous hormones. They augment - modify - and that's it. You need PCT when you are getting hormones from an outside source because your body will shut down natural production when getting it elsewhere - thusly the term "shutdown". This WILL NOT HAPPEN with anything from the AX line-up. Period. Guaranteed - to the point where each of our products is now approved by the WNBF. In other words, PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDERS CAN USE THESE!!! For more info, click here: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/news/archives/99/athletic-xtreme-has-joined-forces-with-the-wnbf/

Can you run MassFX or HardFX solo? Yes. For better results, stack them. No worries either way.

Any other health-related issues? As I mentioned above, your experience may vary, but I can pretty much say that you'll have no problems at all. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions that may be affected by the use of any supplements of this nature, then yes, I would steer clear of these AS WELL AS ANYTHING ELSE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD OR ON THIS FORUM. When in doubt, consult your doc. Otherwise, you should be good to go.

Sorry for the long-winded response. It's kinda my 'thing'. But, now you know! Anything else that we can help you with, just ask. We'll do whatever we can at any step of the process to make sure that you get the BEST experience from AX possible. That's how we roll. :cheers:

snick

Awards
So...

Massfx would be for bulking so to say, and hardfx for cutting?

Sounds to me that I would want to go the massfx powerpack way then

Thanks for really breaking it done for me. I understand it a lot better now

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...

Massfx would be for bulking so to say, and hardfx for cutting?

Sounds to me that I would want to go the massfx powerpack way then

Thanks for really breaking it done for me. I understand it a lot better now
bulking vs. cutting... seems like the age-old question! Honestly, I don't like the question when it pertains to certain supps. In the case of these two, really it doesn't matter. Getting in the mindset that a certain supplement is strictly (or even loosely) for one purpose or the other is not right. Take into consideration that the two biggest differences between a bulk and a cut are 1) diet and 2) training. Those are pretty much the biggies no matter what you're doing. You can train for bulk but eat for cut and not get anywhere. But if you eat and train for one single purpose, then you'll succeed. Focus on those first.

When throwing supplements into the mix, there are a lot of different considerations. Is MassFX a monster for bulking? Absolutely. Can you use it on a cut? Absolutely. It's been done, with success and impressive results. The exact same can be said with HardFX. It's all in the diet and training. Now, is one better suited for a certain goal than the other? Hard to say. I think that comes down to personal experience, really. I'd go with MFX on a bulk simply because it vastly raises my appetite, so I can accommodate better there. That's certainly not to say that it will have the same affect on you!

Any way you look at it, they'll both work for either goal. You're going to build better on a bulk, which is what you want. You're going to retain muscle mass (and even add in some cases) when you use them on a cut. Winning here, winning there, you know the rest. ;)

It's very difficult for me to say which one would be better for you. I tend to refuse to do that with ANY product, really. Call me a 'different' kinda rep, I suppose. If you can afford it, run both. Better yet, buy both, run one the first month and run the other the second month. You'll get the experience out of them, extend the cycle out to a full 8 weeks, and I bet you'll have a heck of a good time!

As always, any questions, just ask. We're here for you. :cheers:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Extreme Mass FX, yeas ! That was before I touch AAS, I took Mass FX and 3 months later there was a lump that hurt, I didn't know wtf was that, had no knowledge about nolva and other stuff so the tit grew until my buddy told me to run a Epistane which helped alot, and then I got addicted to steroids because I felt great on Epi

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't mean to sound offensive here, but I really don't see why that would have happened. It could be one of those "individual results" type of things, but gyno from a natty test booster is just highly unlikely that it's about a 1 in a million case. Why MassFX - assuming the original, which has been off the market now for atleast 3 years - and then a jump to AAS, which has a much greater risk of gyno? I dunno...

But i can say this. With the new MassFX, I'll put money on the gyno thing not happening. Seriously doubt there is a concern. If it does happen, then you're the type to get gyno from any natty test booster. Period. Some are unlucky like that. But again.... exceedingly rare to the point where I don't even consider it as a consideration.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they used to put hormones in testosterone boosters so people see good results and buy more... like when first M1T came out, GNC employees were selling them as testosterone boosters

I took Epistane because I heard it was good for gyno and believe it or not it reduce the size of gyno

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they used to put hormones in testosterone boosters so people see good results and buy more... like when first M1T came out, GNC employees were selling them as testosterone boosters
Yup, "they" used to. Lots of things used to be spiked. Not pointing any fingers, but am confirming that in the case of this thread, MassFX was never. Nowadays, the game has definitely changed. I don't think that you'll see any of the bigger names trying this crap ever again, not unless their board of directors decides one day that it'd be great fun to go out with a bang and then run like hell-o once they get caught. If you want to have a future in this industry, you comply, you demonstrate that you comply, and you go that extra mile to make absolute certain that you comply. Prove it to the feds and you've proven it to the people.

I took Epistane because I heard it was good for gyno and believe it or not it reduce the size of gyno
I've heard of this being done before. Just bear in mind that Epi is/was considered a PH...or even a PS in some references.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
HcGenerate, Bulbine, and DAA are my three favorite test boosters with HcGenerate in the lead..

SJ

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can.... not... resist... must...use...this...one....

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Old thread but still big news!

Trust me when I recommend looking into PNI Prodigy. Nutraplanet has it at a great price.

This is a GREAT booster if you especially want muscle hardness/dryness from strong anti-estrogen effects.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is over a year old lol.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Old thread but still big news!

Trust me when I recommend looking into PNI Prodigy. Nutraplanet has it at a great price.

This is a GREAT booster if you especially want muscle hardness/dryness from strong anti-estrogen effects.
?? Prodigy is a preworkout...