Creatine Nitrate?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not in bulk, it's not allowed to be sold that way, courtesy of Thermonopoly...sorry I mean Thermolife.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup no CN powder, but you can get APS CN at Nutra, could always dump the caps in your pre-workout, thats what I do!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I myself personally have nothing against caps, I am against taking away choices from consumers. That being said, APS Creatine Nitrate caps is second to none, it's a staple product for me.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
MuscleFeast has a pre-workout product in powder form that contains CN + BCAA nitrates + lots of other goodies.

Although to get 3grams of CN you would need 6 scoops and that would only last about 20 days.......so if it's just CN you're after then I'd go APS.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I read in a thread where some member posted a site where CN was available in bulk. He even e-mail them and acquired COA - looked legit. I think I read that even Dsade vouched for the owner.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read in a thread where some member posted a site where CN was available in bulk. He even e-mail them and acquired COA - looked legit. I think I read that even Dsade vouched for the owner.
It was musclefeast and they are no longer allowed to sell CN in bulk. Their preworkout formula contains CN and this Sunday, they'll be debuting their new post workout formula (which looks very good on paper), it will also contains CN.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
It was musclefeast and they are no longer allowed to sell CN in bulk. Their preworkout formula contains CN and this Sunday, they'll be debuting their new post workout formula (which looks very good on paper), it will also contains CN.
Dam money grubbing thermolife.

tefunk

Awards
Wow, Muscle Feast's preworkout looks pretty good. Contains Creatine Nitrate, BCAA Nitrates, Beta Alanine, Citrulling Malate.