Triazole + Activate Xtreme

Is this stack helpful while cutting? (Please post why)

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stack would work for a cut, But from experience I would go with the erase and alpha 2.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've already taken erase + daa + a few other things previously after a cycle of Epi, so, Im looking to try something different. Im almost set on this stack, I may toss in Tria+Act+ possibly DAA. I just dont know dosing and timing quite yet, any help?
That stack would work for a cut, But from experience I would go with the erase and alpha 2.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I've already taken erase + daa + a few other things previously after a cycle of Epi, so, Im looking to try something different. Im almost set on this stack, I may toss in Tria+Act+ possibly DAA. I just dont know dosing and timing quite yet, any help?
I'm not sure about tria because I've never used it. With Activate I would take 2 caps 3 times a day. I used it at 4 caps and thought it was under dosed but still enjoyed it. DAA 3 grams a day and you're good! I think tria acts the same as erase but like I said I've never used it...

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about tria because I've never used it. With Activate I would take 2 caps 3 times a day. I used it at 4 caps and thought it was under dosed but still enjoyed it. DAA 3 grams a day and you're good! I think tria acts the same as erase but like I said I've never used it...
Alright, I'm looking to make Triazole (90 caps) and Activate (120 caps) as long as possible, while still working. Only getting 1 bottle each.

Triazole- 2 weeks 2 caps before bed (daily)>> then 3 caps per day, 1 morn, 2 before bed

Act- 2 weeks 2 cap morning, 1 cap before workout (daily)>>then 4 caps per day, 2 morn, 2 before workout

+++ 3g DAA each day split morn and night

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm looking to make Triazole (90 caps) and Activate (120 caps) as long as possible, while still working. Only getting 1 bottle each.

Triazole- 2 weeks 2 caps before bed (daily)>> then 3 caps per day, 1 morn, 2 before bed

Act- 2 weeks 1 cap morning, 2 caps before bed (daily)>>then 4 caps per day, 2 morn, 2 before workout

+++ 3g DAA each day split morn and night
For a budget stack that looks pretty good.

Machmood

Awards
If your doing a cut then I would try adding Lean Xtreme into the mix. if your looking for the most bang for your buck I would say Erase/Alpha/DAA, this way you get an AI,Cortisol blocker,metabolism increase and test booster for around 55$. If you wanna go the DS route thats AX,Triazole and LX and your looking at about 120, maybe 100 if you buy it as a stack and nothing for metabolism

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triazole kicks Erase butt!. I've done this stack for cutting and it definitely works!. Erase, hahaha, it doesn't hold a candle to a AX/Triazole stack.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triazole kicks Erase butt!. I've done this stack for cutting and it definitely works!. Erase, hahaha, it doesn't hold a candle to a AX/Triazole stack.
Hold the front door!! You found a supplement that you like!?! I better put some money on the Cubs this year, lol JK

Now im gonna have to try triazole dammit I have 4 bottles of erase to use before I can allow myself to but it...

FubarFit

Awards
I was dosing 2 caps ax 2 caps triazole in the morning and 2 caps ax and 1 cap triazole at night because it gave me energy and didn't want it to keep me up at night. the daa would be a good add too and lean extreme for cortisol. Take with meals to help absorbancy.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I was dosing 2 caps ax 2 caps triazole in the morning and 2 caps ax and 1 cap triazole at night because it gave me energy and didn't want it to keep me up at night. the daa would be a good add too and lean extreme for cortisol. Take with meals to help absorbancy.
Well the reason I was thinking Triazole more towards night time is, first of all i have no trouble sleeping, and second, estrogen is highest at night and Triazole acts as an AI. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is my brainstorming

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Hold the front door!! You found a supplement that you like!?! I better put some money on the Cubs this year, lol JK

Now im gonna have to try triazole dammit I have 4 bottles of erase to use before I can allow myself to but it...
Lol, Live n' Learn i guess :wink:

LIFTEDnGIFTED

LIFTEDnGIFTED

Awards
Sounds effective, i'd be interested to try this out myself. Let me know how it feel, log it if possible. I'm new to the anabolic vs natty world so it helps. Thanks man!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Sounds effective, i'd be interested to try this out myself. Let me know how it feel, log it if possible. I'm new to the anabolic vs natty world so it helps. Thanks man!
Ill hopefully log how I feel n everything. We'll see how it goes!

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
If I added lean xtreme in with this stack how should i dose it?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I've read these 3 can be a good pct as tria acts as a natural serm. just after hdrol cycle with assassinate, arimacare pro, and bloodshed cut. real basic cut cycle. or should I just use a ul pct. I just don't want to kill all the estrogen and cause a big rebound?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Total waste of money.....(I wasted my money on them years ago).

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
thanks. just saw the date on this thread ha. but I'll invest in something better.