Beef Protein Powder

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Truproteins, and would only ever order it again in chocolate or chocolate peanut butter. it has an odd sort of bitterness/nuttiness that doesn't go well with other flavors. That and it mixes like crap too. double bonus there.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I am almost through an entire tub of Super Plasma Protein right now, and honestly, I can't tell any sort of difference whatsoever. I'm sure the science behind it is sound, and of course it's hard to 'tell' any sort of effect from Whey as well after taking it for years on end, but I have been left underwhelmed. Maybe it's the 5-10g serving I'm taking twice a day, being too limited, but any more and the container would go far too fast and I'm simply following label directions.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ive ordered from TP before and got a mix of 50/50 (beef protein isolate / casein). It is some of the best tasting stuff. I got it in coconut cream and taste really good. I also ordered a mix of 25/25/25/25 (egg/gemma/rice/beef protein)...got that one in java mocha.

I've used Truproteins, and would only ever order it again in chocolate or chocolate peanut butter. it has an odd sort of bitterness/nuttiness that doesn't go well with other flavors. That and it mixes like crap too. double bonus there.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried Muscle Meds last year and was'nt really impressed. The proteins that I saw made the biggest difference were Progenex and MAP.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the benefit of the beef again?
a few, higher glutamine level, its an actual "normal" food source (no adult creatures of any sort eat/drink milk or milk byproducts), better overall amino profile

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i heard super bovine protein is awesome, things i've read or heard were that people felt fuller, recovered faster, and a guy at the gym swears it helps with leaning out

TripleE44

Awards
I tried the Dymatize Fruit Punch flavor and it was horribly hard for me to stomach. It really tasted like a beef/fruit punch shake and I wouldn't wish that taste on anyone. I know the benefits are great, but I couldn't handle the taste at all. I had the smaller tub of it, and finished it off, but wasn't happy about it.

Iron_Mutant

Iron_Mutant

Awards
Optimum nutrition has some of the most quality proteins and all of their products taste really good and mix well. another great one is mutant mass/whey...their stuff is newer but i love it so far.