Best all in one pct for tribol 60

BaddAndy

BaddAndy

Awards
In desperate need of some advice of what to use as a pct for tribol 60.I started taking thai labz tribol 60 about three weeks ago and I've had awsome result thus far.I've already put on about 20lbs and my max bench and square went thru the roof.I started takin this with jus some milk thissle for liver support until I found out how harsh this stuff could is so one week in I swiched over to ax perfect cycle which has 3x as much milk thissle as the pills I was takin.I was gonna follow up my cycle with powerlabs post cycle for my pct and continue on with the perfect cycle until I read that u have to take 6 pills in one sitting a day which I wasn't to crazy about.then I was gonna go with ax's advanced pct,which I kno was jus reformulated (I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing)to take out the 6bromo that was in it,until I read on here that the best pct for this would be chaotic labz anihilaton which jus came out in jan2011,but I cannot find this **** anywhere.I kno why now after I looked on their website and it stated how u cannot buy this product online.so basiclly I'm all types of confused now.I'm starting to get nervous because I'm nearing the end of my cycle and still hav no pct.Any advice wud be much appreciated..

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
man you need a serm. i wont harp on you but i guess you realize now why people tell you to have your pct lined up before cycle. on top of the serm id order the trs by pp

BaddAndy

BaddAndy

Awards
I was lookin at that trs stack the other day and it sounded really good but it was expensive an I didn't kno if it wud be overkill for the tribol,but I don't wanna cut any costs to do this safely.what wud u suggest as the serm an how wud i go about gettin it?the names that keep comin up is clomid or novladex.Bare with me here,but is this same novla I wud need that they apparently perscibe to women to fight breast cancer?Thanks for the help too man,I kno I'm a noob when it comes to all this,it jus seems like you have to be a damn rocket scientist to get jackd

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
At this point you've been taking three methylated steroids for three weeks, if I'm reading this right. Cost of PCT is no longer an issue for you. You NEED a serm, period.

I repeat: STEROIDS.

2a, 17a-Dimenthyl-17B-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one (20mg)
2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-andro-stan-17b-ol (5mg)
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10)-dien-17-one (35mg), if anyone wants to interpret for us, thanks.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I was lookin at that trs stack the other day and it sounded really good but it was expensive an I didn't kno if it wud be overkill for the tribol,but I don't wanna cut any costs to do this safely.what wud u suggest as the serm an how wud i go about gettin it?the names that keep comin up is clomid or novladex.Bare with me here,but is this same novla I wud need that they apparently perscibe to women to fight breast cancer?Thanks for the help too man,I kno I'm a noob when it comes to all this,it jus seems like you have to be a damn rocket scientist to get jackd
same nolva as for breast cancer, yes. Can[t ask for sources on this board, that'll get you banned. Personally, I'd go with toremefine.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
man you need a serm. i wont harp on you but i guess you realize now why people tell you to have your pct lined up before cycle. on top of the serm id order the trs by pp
bump this answer

wow, and people wonder why the fda has a stick up their ass

op, if you had planned on going otc for this jaundice stack, what ancilleries did you use on cycle???:think:

BaddAndy

BaddAndy

Awards
Should 20mgs of the toremefine a day for a month while I'm on the trs be enough?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BaddAndy, pm sent.