triazole + activate xtreme + DAA PCT?

TulsaTalons

Awards
So im going to run nolva 20/20/10/10 for PCT and i am thinking about adding triazole + activate Xtreme + DAA to the PCT to help with libido and lethargy. would the L-dopa in the activate xtreme be enough to take care of the prolactin from the DAA? and would the triazole be enough of an AI for this much test boost?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
the Tri will be fine start it 21-25 days into pct.

I am curious about the DAA as well.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Yes the Triazole should be enough. As BWG said you should start it at roughly 21 days. That is the ideal time to use it to control rising estrogen and cortisol.

DangerouStyle

Awards
Dont take Triazole with Nolva it interferes with it.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love DAA and never had any issues with it.
I would think with what you have (l-dopa, etc.) would be fine to prevent any issues.

SNS DAA -caps

SNS DAA -powder

Good Luck with your PCT.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
tons of logs with DAA in PCT and it is working well. Id start DAA day 1 on PCT with Nolva and awhile in if with clomid.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
adding the triazole with the nolva would be overkill, the daa addition should be ok, just be careful as the daa can cause an increase in estrogen along with t levels
this is why you start your OTC AI like Tri 21-25 days in and it stead of 4 caps a day try starting off with 3. you should only be dosing 10mg of Nolva at this time anyway which doesnt feel like much. it is a nice transition from a SERm to OTC awhile in and helps keep and make gains in PCT. Start the DAA a little earlier or right away. for the Activate start 21-25 days in as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just take nolva as your PCT then take a few weeks off then run your natty stack.