What Are You Taking For Pre-Workout Energy?

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Ephedrine for this, but since I'm coming up on a PH cycle, I'd rather switch to a non blood pressure rising compound.

What else gives you that "I wanna kill, but I'll just make these weights my bitch instead" feeling?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I have been using Ephedrine for this, but since I'm coming up on a PH cycle, I'd rather switch to a non blood pressure rising compound.

What else gives you that "I wanna kill, but I'll just make these weights my bitch instead" feeling?

GO from BSL is a solid product. You don't get the stimulation feeling like E but it definitely wakes you up.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love M5AA for the focus and aggressiveness, but it does raise your BP, and seems to work better for some people than others. ALCAR helps some with energy levels and focus - you won't be ready to kill anyone, but you'll feel better and it won't raise your BP.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I love M5AA for the focus and aggressiveness, but it does raise your BP, and seems to work better for some people than others. ALCAR helps some with energy levels and focus - you won't be ready to kill anyone, but you'll feel better and it won't raise your BP.

Bulk ALCAR is fairly cheap and is one of the main ingredients in GO. It has been used for years in Europe as an energy booster.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Add alcar to caffeine (or chocamine even better), and throw in some l-tyrosine. Good to go.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
How much ALCAR per serving? And can I assume 200mgs of caffeine? What is chocamine?

Thanks guys, keep 'em coming.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like legal gear powertrain alot myself. Take that with BSL Go and prepare for an aweseome workout to result.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Pretty simple: 200mg caff/50mg eph within an hour before working out. Throwing in aspirin to round off the stack.
Sage

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Sage,
Yeah, but I'm looking for a NON ephedrine product to take during PH cycles.

After losing over 180 lbs, I can attest to the wonder that is Ephedrine :thumbsup:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
You're right... im guilty of not reading your initial question. Apologies for that :frustrate
Sage

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Chocamine is a product thats derived from cocoa. Has caffeine theobromine and PEA. Seems to be stronger than regular caff. Also, I would not use 200mg caff the first few times you add alcar. IT seems to potentiate the effects of the caffeine. Try 100mg caff with 1 gram alcar to start.

AcuDoc

Board Supporter
Awards
I use rhodiola rosea, an herb, and really like it. Energy without the jitters. Get a standardized extract for best results.