DCP + Heat vs OEP +Erase

T

TeamT10

Awards
Looking into the next set of fat burners to run now that im back in the game, not injured and finally not sick

Shift just came out, and was thinking maybe Erase +Shift +OEP looked nice, or just run the OEP + Alpha + Erase which i hav erun once

but looking into the reviews for Genomyx DCP + HEAT, lokoed really nice, coupled with the fact i have some Eviscerate laying around, what would it be like if i threw in Erase into this just because i like the product

If i run the Erase + OEP + shift or Alpha version, i have a bottle of titanium laying around im gona run with just for the extra boost

Opinions?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking into the next set of fat burners to run now that im back in the game, not injured and finally not sick

Shift just came out, and was thinking maybe Erase +Shift +OEP looked nice, or just run the OEP + Alpha + Erase which i hav erun once

but looking into the reviews for Genomyx DCP + HEAT, lokoed really nice, coupled with the fact i have some Eviscerate laying around, what would it be like if i threw in Erase into this just because i like the product

If i run the Erase + OEP + shift or Alpha version, i have a bottle of titanium laying around im gona run with just for the extra boost

Opinions?
If you want to know what DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack/Eviscerate/Erase looks like, check out my log, as I'm running this stack now - along with Alpha-T2.

What you use and stack really depends on your goals, the timeframe you want to to achieve them in, and whether or not you have used the products before.

I see nothing wrong with starting out using the H.E.A.T Stack with DCP for a week or so to see how they affect you, adding Erase and Eviscerate in after that - or following something similar.

~Rosie~

T

TeamT10

Awards
If you want to know what DCP/H.E.A.T. Stack/Eviscerate/Erase looks like, check out my log, as I'm running this stack now - along with Alpha-T2.

What you use and stack really depends on your goals, the timeframe you want to to achieve them in, and whether or not you have used the products before.

I see nothing wrong with starting out using the H.E.A.T Stack with DCP for a week or so to see how they affect you, adding Erase and Eviscerate in after that - or following something similar.

~Rosie~
Have you ran the OEP ALpha and Erase stack yet Rosie, if so how is it in comparison, ill definitely check out the log, and follow along, im not running this for a few more weeks anyway

HEAT and DCP are the only ones out of the options that i havent run, well and shift, but shift is basically a non stim version of alpha, so im sticking with alpha

I cant imagine, heat dcp plus alpha, you arse must be on fire all day long

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ran the OEP ALpha and Erase stack yet Rosie, if so how is it in comparison, ill definitely check out the log, and follow along, im not running this for a few more weeks anyway

HEAT and DCP are the only ones out of the options that i havent run, well and shift, but shift is basically a non stim version of alpha, so im sticking with alpha

I cant imagine, heat dcp plus alpha, you arse must be on fire all day long
I've never used OEP and don't ever plan on it either.

I would recommend doing what I did then, and using the H.E.A.T. Stack standalone for a week, then adding DCP in for another week, and Erase/Alpha-T2 the third or fourth week.

No, I'm not on fire at all, LOL. I don't get much of a thermogenic effect from anything anymore - if I do, it's usually only the first week back on something.

~Rosie~

T

TeamT10

Awards
I've never used OEP and don't ever plan on it either.

I would recommend doing what I did then, and using the H.E.A.T. Stack standalone for a week, then adding DCP in for another week, and Erase/Alpha-T2 the third or fourth week.

No, I'm not on fire at all, LOL. I don't get much of a thermogenic effect from anything anymore - if I do, it's usually only the first week back on something.

~Rosie~
Why the anti OEP if you dont mind me asking?

I use to not get thermo affect at all from running a few times, but its been a good 4-5 months since i ran any thermo, so im expecting it to feel a little like it did originall

Sounds good on offsetting the weeks, is there a reason for that other than assessing tolerance that you dont just immediately stack all?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why the anti OEP if you dont mind me asking?

I use to not get thermo affect at all from running a few times, but its been a good 4-5 months since i ran any thermo, so im expecting it to feel a little like it did originall

Sounds good on offsetting the weeks, is there a reason for that other than assessing tolerance that you dont just immediately stack all?
Not anti-OEP - it's just not a product that has ever interested me, and there are far better "fat burners" out there, IMO, re formula. For me to use a product, the formula has to attract me, as well as be something that I believe will help me re goals and needs.

The reason for it is just so that you get an idea of how each product affects you, so that you can know how you respond to it before adding other products to it - if you started out using everything, then how would you know what was doing what if you hadn't used some of the products before?

~Rosie~

T

TeamT10

Awards
Not anti-OEP - it's just not a product that has ever interested me, and there are far better "fat burners" out there, IMO, re formula. For me to use a product, the formula has to attract me, as well as be something that I believe will help me re goals and needs.

The reason for it is just so that you get an idea of how each product affects you, so that you can know how you respond to it before adding other products to it - if you started out using everything, then how would you know what was doing what if you hadn't used some of the products before?

~Rosie~
Which ones over OEP do you like? besides HEAT, im only curious because i have used OEP a couple of times and had great results every time except the last but i credit that to just plain tolerance

Makes sense on the offset, thanks for the knowledge

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which ones over OEP do you like? besides HEAT, im only curious because i have used OEP a couple of times and had great results every time except the last but i credit that to just plain tolerance

Makes sense on the offset, thanks for the knowledge
The best product for fat loss re me personally is IGF-2, and not even a "fat burner".

Products I recommend include Hot Rox Extreme, Shred Matrix, Alpha-T2, BLACK CATS, original Lean Xtreme, etc.

I've used plenty of fat burners. However, I don't really use fat burners, per se, and the ones I do use, I use for their other benefits and effects. See post #2 in Fat Burner Experience Thread for a list of all fat burners I have used.

Check out my Favourite/Top Supplements for a list of the products that I highly recommend. Even check out a few of my Product Reviews for products I have tried.

~Rosie~

T

TeamT10

Awards
The best product for fat loss re me personally is IGF-2, and not even a "fat burner".

Products I recommend include Hot Rox Extreme, Shred Matrix, Alpha-T2, BLACK CATS, original Lean Xtreme, etc.

I've used plenty of fat burners. However, I don't really use fat burners, per se, and the ones I do use, I use for their other benefits and effects. See post #2 in Fat Burner Experience Thread for a list of all fat burners I have used.

Check out my Favourite/Top Supplements for a list of the products that I highly recommend. Even check out a few of my Product Reviews for products I have tried.

~Rosie~
Shred Matrix looked interesting, is the original Lean Extreme still available, because i wanted to run that instead of OEP a bit ago, but wasnt sure on it

So many choices...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shred Matrix looked interesting, is the original Lean Extreme still available, because i wanted to run that instead of OEP a bit ago, but wasnt sure on it

So many choices...
Shred Matrix is the best complete, all-round fat burner available, IMO.

No, the original Lean Xtreme has not been around since early to mid 2009.

~Rosie~

T

TeamT10

Awards
Shred Matrix is the best complete, all-round fat burner available, IMO.

No, the original Lean Xtreme has not been around since early to mid 2009.

~Rosie~
Its out of stock, of course it is, so is the heat and dcp deal, damnit

is shred matrix stackable?

would you still say the new LX is better than OEP

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its out of stock, of course it is, so is the heat and dcp deal, damnit

is shred matrix stackable?

would you still say the new LX is better than OEP
Yes, Shred Matrix is stackable - I am using it right now with everything :D

I personally did not find the new Lean Xtreme effective. Since I have not used OEP, I cannot compare the two re effects. However, I would not use the former again and will not use the latter.

I already know what works best for me and is the most effective, so I have no need to use anything else.

~Rosie~

T

TeamT10

Awards
Yes, Shred Matrix is stackable - I am using it right now with everything :D

I personally did not find the new Lean Xtreme effective. Since I have not used OEP, I cannot compare the two re effects. However, I would not use the former again and will not use the latter.

I already know what works best for me and is the most effective, so I have no need to use anything else.

~Rosie~
thanks again for all the input

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
wow is all i can say to that list....i wont have tried all that until im 60yrs old lol

i havent used many fat burners, i dont believe in them, but i did use oep, and it was good, as good as eca for fat loss and appetite suppression, minus the eph effect.....other than that, nada really......im intrigued by some, like the alphaT2, evis smoulder i may use with come clen

but damn rosie, i dare ask what your kitchen cupboards look like lol

not poking fun either, jealous more so

T

TeamT10

Awards
wow is all i can say to that list....i wont have tried all that until im 60yrs old lol

i havent used many fat burners, i dont believe in them, but i did use oep, and it was good, as good as eca for fat loss and appetite suppression, minus the eph effect.....other than that, nada really......im intrigued by some, like the alphaT2, evis smoulder i may use with come clen

im tempted to run the good ol fashion ECA....havent decided on where to get the eph though

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv always used the kaizen 8mg tabs, cheap, and a few of those a few times a day with caff and you r ball'in

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Rosie, I picked up 2 bottles of the the new shred matrix based off your experience. Quite familiar with most of the ingredients, but the only thing that worries me is the unknown amount of y-hcl in the prop blend. Can you estimate the amount by any previous experiences you have had with y-hcl containing products. Although not very stim sensitive , y-hcl really makes me feel yuck if I takes to much at one time.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
same stuff, as long as its eph hcl

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL :lol: I guess I should post a list sometime of all the supplements I have used since the start of February 2008, since that's when I really started using them - when I was cycling, I only used the basics of creatine, multivitamin, antioxidant, and sometimes protein :toofunny:

I don't often use fat burners because they are "fat burners", but for other properties, as I have mentioned before.

Kitchen cupboards are full of food as well as supplements - trust me, I EAT :D

im tempted to run the good ol fashion ECA....havent decided on where to get the eph though
Just get Primatene.

Rosie, I picked up 2 bottles of the the new shred matrix based off your experience. Quite familiar with most of the ingredients, but the only thing that worries me is the unknown amount of y-hcl in the prop blend. Can you estimate the amount by any previous experiences you have had with y-hcl containing products. Although not very stim sensitive , y-hcl really makes me feel yuck if I takes to much at one time.
Good stuff. Unfortunately I cannot tell you that - being very stim tolerant, I don't notice the effects of most stim ingredients, including Yohimbine HCL. If it is a concern for you, since I am close to the Muscle Pharm guys, I can query for you - I cannot guarantee an answer, since it is a proprietary blend, but there's no harm in asking.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...since I am close to the Muscle Pharm guys, I can query for you - I cannot guarantee an answer, since it is a proprietary blend, but there's no harm in asking.
PM incoming, onemind1body.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
im running DCP, Heat, and erase...lookin to lean out a bit before i hit my PH cycle in mid march...i have IGF-2 laying around..half a bottle...i didnt care for it as a stand alone...maybe in my aformentioned stack it will produce.. who knows?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im running DCP, Heat, and erase...lookin to lean out a bit before i hit my PH cycle in mid march...i have IGF-2 laying around..half a bottle...i didnt care for it as a stand alone...maybe in my aformentioned stack it will produce.. who knows?
Interesting that you did not have a positive experience with IGF-2 standalone - can I ask why?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Interesting that you did not have a positive experience with IGF-2 standalone - can I ask why?
@rosie..well i did have a better libido, but i was lookin for something to take with my protien shakes and amino acids, so i seen alot of positive reviews on igf-2, so a gave it a try. After a dose i get the burps like fish oil, maybe it was the dodder seed extract IDK, but no pump and i felt weaker and did not sleep better after a half bottle i threw in the towel..i saved the rest and i may try it in my current stack.:friday:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@rosie..well i did have a better libido, but i was lookin for something to take with my protien shakes and amino acids, so i seen alot of positive reviews on igf-2, so a gave it a try. After a dose i get the burps like fish oil, maybe it was the dodder seed extract IDK, but no pump and i felt weaker and did not sleep better after a half bottle i threw in the towel..i saved the rest and i may try it in my current stack.:friday:
Hmmm...Interesting...IGF-2 is best when taken on an empty stomach (i.e. no food, etc.), IMO.

Try just dosing first thing and immediately pre-bed this time around and see how it goes.

~Rosie~