the good and the bad soa far with my triple crown stack

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys this is my 4th day on this stack i am having some sleeping problems and my sex drive is down a little.but i all so am geting pretty good results in the gym.i have lost some fat and am looking leaner and harder and am working like a animial in the gym.i am all so taking myofussion protien and superpump max.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
vary strange. not sure why libido would be down.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea and i can not decide if it is the alph-2 keeping me awake or the superpump max.i am going to not use sp and see if my sleep gets better.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why is nobody interrested in the triple crown stack?i am geting great results so far.v day was yesterday and i guese i was wroung on the sex drive it is not down haha.so the only bad side i am having is trouble sleeping.i am loosing fat and gaing muscle like crazy.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
cant wait to hear the results, i have a bottle of erase and titanium that i have yet to use

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
What's your dosing schedule look like right now ?
Also when do you work out ? Spmax I'd more then likely the issue here.
I'm doing an ec stack with erase and alpha and have little to no issues sleeping. Of course my second dose of ec is around noontime so that may be why.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your dosing?

It is probably the superpump keeping you awake. A lot of people dont even get a stimulation feeling from AT2. The Alpha-Y even relaxes some people

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am dosing 2alpha- am, 2 erase am ,1 titanium am and 1 alpha 4pm,1 erase 4pm,1 titanium 4pm and i workout arround 5pm i dose sp arround 4 or 430 pm.i am going to try not taking the sp before work outs see if that helps even thou i like the drive it gives me for workouts but i need to sleep better.but i am loving the stack alpha 2 is really helping me not eat so much and i am leaning out nicely.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
My workouts are later as well and I find if I take a preworkout to late I can't sleep worth a damn. Not sure about spmax but I imagine it's pretty strong with stims.
At2/erase is a crazy awesome stack !
Just wait until week 2 or 3 !

BigNasty

BigNasty

Awards
i am loosing fat and gaing muscle like crazy.
Doubtful. That was your day four. You aren't taking Boladrol, you are taking a non-steroidal AI, a natty test booster, and a fat loss aid.

Time for a reality check.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Doubtful. That was your day four. You aren't taking Boladrol, you are taking a non-steroidal AI, a natty test booster, and a fat loss aid.

Time for a reality check.
Well being fair. Gaining muscle and losing fat on day 4 in actuality probably not, but getting rid of some water while having the boost from titanium and erase can make a person "feel" like they are he man and getting shredded.
There is always some placebo effect with any of this stuff.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
agreed, i wanna see proof, iv pinned and didnt get some of the results people post on these forums

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
You guys are all right to a point, but erase/titanium w/ec is no joke either, and if all other things are in proper place, the guy could be using poor terminology for something that actually is happening, he probably lost water/fat/estro bloat and is looking, in his eyes and possibly in actuality, more lean, fuller, harder and more muscular.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i can tell you i have lost about 10 ilbs of fat and put on about 10 ilbs of muscle.but i did all so forget to say that i am just starting back working out after not for 5 years.so i am geting newbie gains i know and all so i had workout for close to 15 years straight before the 5 year brake.and i all so know i have freaky gentics i can look at weights and swole up no kidding.but i all so gain fat easy and don not loose fat easily.but if i say somthing on here it is true 100 % i am gaing muscle and loosing fat like crazy it may not all be from subs but they are helping yes i have my diet right and i am working out like a mad man and newibie gains and gentics etc.but after 3 weeks of working out i am about twice the size of the justicetx guy pic and had twice as much muscle when i was not even workingout.not being ugly just dont like being called a liar.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like how all the negative commets came from the small dudes.like i said i have never said any thing not true or negative since i have been on this site since may 2007.but i dont like people calling me a liar.everybody is diffrent i have pinned and gained like 40-ilbs and was so big i could not hardley wear normal close no matter what size.fyi i am arround 5ft 9 or10 inch tall and weigh around 230-237.can all most see a six pack.dont know body fat.the main thing the stack is doing for me is helping me loose fat i dont need help gaing muscle.i stay big all the time my first day back at gym i benched 350 for reps.everybody gentics are diffrent plus i have a lot of things working in my favor right now and i know they wont last for ever haha.but i sure am enjoing these newbie gains right now i have had to go down 2 pants sizes all ready in my waiste.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are not calling you a liar.

We are accusing you of being insane.

You did not gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 10lbs of fat in less than 6 full days. I dont care if you stacked every supplement in the world, this did not happen.

BigNasty

BigNasty

Awards
We are not calling you a liar.

We are accusing you of being insane.

You did not gain 10lbs of muscle and lose 10lbs of fat in less than 6 full days. I dont care if you stacked every supplement in the world, this did not happen.
Yep, those gains would be impossible with real AAS. This guy is taking supplements that might make a miniscule difference over a good diet and training program and asking us to believe, he has "freaky gentics" and "can look at weights and swole up no kidding".

So if you have those freak abilities, why are you taking anything at all?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no no not six days i have been back working out for arround a month or more i have only been taking these subs for six days.and dont forget newbie gains which are a lot of it i know.but no i am not insane insane is being 6ft1 and only 198 ilbs or 6ft4 and 205 and been working out probally for ever.just kidding but no there are people that gain muscle reall reall easy and then you thou in right diet, routine ,newibie gains, subs, etc.but i think i just worded it wroung those gains did not happen in 6 days and not because of any subs alone not at all no that was not what i was trying to say at all.and when people say i can look at weights and swole up is just a saying mean i gain muscle easy.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
So it's more your genetics than the supps?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
lmao.....true dat

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
some people would like to believe aas can do this

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey jerks if you would read what all i said you would know that i said it was not from the subs of any kind alone. and that it was more like a month or more of workingout and dieting.and if you think those gains are not possable in a couple of months time then yes you need to be here for studying.i dont know why yall wont to be little jerks i never said i got these results from subs alone and or in only six days.the op i was talking about not sleeping and i stated i had been taking these subs for a couple of days.this was not a log or to say anything about results i was geting from any supplements.

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
I get what your saying. And I can see where some would question your gains. For me, test boosters and the like, estro decreasers, just never seemed to do all that much. Everyone responds differently.

I did experience lower sex drive when taking Inhibit E. And the Diesel Test Hardcore upset my stomach really bad. Threw that stuff in the trash.

Anyway, good luck and it sounds like your diet/training are on point.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
hey jerks if you would read what all i said you would know that i said it was not from the subs of any kind alone. and that it was more like a month or more of workingout and dieting.and if you think those gains are not possable in a couple of months time then yes you need to be here for studying.i dont know why yall wont to be little jerks i never said i got these results from subs alone and or in only six days.the op i was talking about not sleeping and i stated i had been taking these subs for a couple of days.this was not a log or to say anything about results i was geting from any supplements.
post #4, pretty much credits the stack for your gains....then you change with every post, thus the 'confusion'
so relax...or is the triple crown stack making you aggressive too?

also wasnt the title of the thread 'the good n bad so far on the stack'? there was no mention of 1 month of anything or muscle memory n so on, until the results were questioned

sorry if im a little confused man, but its what i read guy

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea like i said i think there was some mis understanding the op was suppose to be about me likeing the stack so far but the bad i was having sleeping problems and i said i was gaining muscle and loosiing fat in pasing.but i did not and will not ever say i am gaining muscle and loosing fat like crazy from this stack or any stack ever in six days.i have been in the game for close to 17 years i know better so it is all cool lets trop this post.i have stoped taking my pm dose so late problem solved later.