Tropinol ??????

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Been on this for two week's.Not to burst any bubble's, not feeling much of anything..Slight increase in libido at best. I train hard, diet is average, sleep 7 to eight.I tried alot of supplement's with good success,but the right up doesnt support the way I feel.Should I try 3 a day. 5' 9'' 184 age 44.Thank's.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try 3/day to be honest. A
Few testers around ur weight bumped to 3 and saw significantly increased effects.

Keep us updated!

passenger

Awards
Try 3/day to be honest. A
Few testers around ur weight bumped to 3 and saw significantly increased effects.

Keep us updated!
Btw, when are the rest of the alpha testers blood works coming?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
where's the other tropinol user reviews at? I know some peeps got it at the new year's sale..

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Been on this for two week's.Not to burst any bubble's, not feeling much of anything..Slight increase in libido at best. I train hard, diet is average, sleep 7 to eight.I tried alot of supplement's with good success,but the right up doesnt support the way I feel.Should I try 3 a day. 5' 9'' 184 age 44.Thank's.
Seems like for alot of guys things just started really happening in the third week if i remember correctly so things might be looking up real soon.stay commited.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the honest review. It is nice that negative comments get posted as well. Thank you.

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Appreciate the honest review. It is nice that negative comments get posted as well. Thank you.
^^^agree.It's not really negative if it's fair and honest is it?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely, with sponsored logs and product gifts etc it can be hard to find negative reviews. I have a lot of respect for them, it keeps the consumers feet on the ground so to speak.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where's the other tropinol user reviews at? I know some peeps got it at the new year's sale..
Quite a few are up. Another user just posted his blood work. I believe he doubled his free testosterone as well as total testosterone on only 2caps/day.

Btw, when are the rest of the alpha testers blood works coming?
as soon as I have them from HQ I will post them.

Seems like for alot of guys things just started really happening in the third week if i remember correctly so things might be looking up real soon.stay commited.
This is true. It can take some time to build up in your system.

I think it may just be that he needs a higher dose however. Tropinol hits really hard once you find your dosing sweet spot.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol

I like iforce very much and trust their product's and rep's. Was very pleased with Protodrol and reversitol. Im very committed and I bought 2 bottle's, so Im in for the long hall. I'll do 3 and see.Had a good workout tonight.I did notice sometime's during the day my pec's feel alittle tighter almost like a little pumped.I sure that's a positive.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Vaughn should I spread the dose's? 1, 1, 1,???

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go two upon waking, 1 mid day

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I like iforce very much and trust their product's and rep's. Was very pleased with Protodrol and reversitol. Im very committed and I bought 2 bottle's, so Im in for the long hall. I'll do 3 and see.Had a good workout tonight.I did notice sometime's during the day my pec's feel alittle tighter almost like a little pumped.I sure that's a positive.
You'll need another bottle bro, if you up to 3 a day.