Anyone getting any Gastrointestinal side effects from Alpha T-2/Erase?

pittguy578

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has any GI side effects from Erase/Alpha T-2..
I don't want to be disgusting, but let's just say I have been going far more often after starting these two supplements. It could be just a coincidence.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since you dont have to take them at the same time, I would try taking the AT2 in the morning, then 1 Erase 3-4 hours later, then Your AT2 in the afternoon, then erase 3-4 hours later.

Erase will cause you to lose more water/bloat and can sometimes cause GI issues in the first week of using it. The stims in AT2 can as well

How long have you been on it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has any GI side effects from Erase/Alpha T-2..
I don't want to be disgusting, but let's just say I have been going far more often after starting these two supplements. It could be just a coincidence.
I personally haven't had any.

~Rosie~

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can also try eating a meal with more fiber in it and it should help depending on whether it is diarrhea or just gas in general. Don't take it on an empty stomach or take them all at once, sometimes gelatin capsules will stick to one part of your stomach for a while and dissolve in that one area which will irritate the surrounding stomach tissue so when you take it with food it tends to get moved around more and not irritate any one area. With a low fiber diet or more of a liquid diet this isn't as much the case.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't had any issues per se with them. I've been doing AT2 for 5 days/week, on my second month now, and Erase @ 3/day for 2 weeks. No gut sides, but I did note that if I took Erase within 4 hours of bedtime, I had trouble getting quality sleep. No biggy - I just adjusted the timing and all is well. :)