Superpump Max/White Flood Combo experiment

capricorn

Awards
My two favorite pre-workouts are Superpump Max and White Flood for various reasons concerning quality, ingredients, taste, and effectiveness. Superpump Max takes a biologically educated approach to pre-workout's where as White Flood perfects the classic pump/energy gimmick.

I decided to mix 1 scoop of White Flood with 1 Scoop of pink lemon aide Superpump Max before a leg workout.

Taste: 8/10 - White Flood is the dominant flavor in this mixture. Tastes like sugar-free Tropicana Lemon aide. Clean, natural tasting flavor for a mixture. :biggthumpup:

Mixability: 9/10 - No settling, no foam. :tounge-in-cheek:

Onset: 5/10 - As much as I like to rid my colon before a workout, I dislike wasting toilet paper and having swamp ass during a workout. Hello Superdump. :wtf:

Time to workout... More to come.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how your workout goes.

androidmoto

Awards
i trained with max today for the first time, solo, and had a great workout

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
My two favorite pre-workouts are Superpump Max and White Flood for various reasons concerning quality, ingredients, taste, and effectiveness. Superpump Max takes a biologically educated approach to pre-workout's where as White Flood perfects the classic pump/energy gimmick.

I decided to mix 1 scoop of White Flood with 1 Scoop of pink lemon aide Superpump Max before a leg workout.

Taste: 8/10 - White Flood is the dominant flavor in this mixture. Tastes like sugar-free Tropicana Lemon aide. Clean, natural tasting flavor for a mixture. :biggthumpup:

Mixability: 9/10 - No settling, no foam. :tounge-in-cheek:

Onset: 5/10 - As much as I like to rid my colon before a workout, I dislike wasting toilet paper and having swamp ass during a workout. Hello Superdump. :wtf:

Time to workout... More to come.
Dude I was thinking about doing the same thing, but...
I feel you homie, Superpump and Whiteflood always gave me the knarliest runs..haha can't imagine mixing the 2! :jaw: :dump:

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Ive been experamenting with ASGT and mesomorph, insane combo...

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I do these frequently and they are all good for different resons:

ASGT/MAX, Maximize/MAX, Flashover/ASGT, Maximize/ASGT, MAX/Flashover, Maximixe/Flashover. Since all the others are 1-3 scoops and maximize is 2 scoops, I just do some 3rd grade math and do two-thirds scoop of MV2=1Scoop.

I always do at least 1.5 scoops of MAX. I like that it has helped me taper of the 1,3 a lil bit.