Can't decide which to go with....

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Been lifting for a solid 2 years and being a naturally big kid... I realized I put on to much weight to quickly being only 5'10 and 205lbs but I look soft.... So I am doing the first real cut I ever did... I lift 3-4 days a week regularly and cardio well is not my friend... Anyone sorry about my ramblings... Should I go with either the "get up and go stack" (oep and alpha t2) or the "triple crown stack" (alpha t2, erase, and titanium). The price is only 8 bucks apart... But I need to cut fat and hopefully quickly and my diet is going on track also... I gain weight very easily but mostly fat haha after cutting for probally 3 months trying to get to 185 solid... Sorry again just going on an on... What's your suggestion....

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Triple crown by a mile...especially if you use a pre with stims in it.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I rarely use sups... But will give this one a try... Hopefully it will burn the easy fat off.... I like the bulky look but not fat like I am now... Haha probally went from 13-14 percent body fat to about 20 hahaha time to redo this and redo it right.... Maybe add in some green tea or cla

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the triple crown stack! I think The titanium and erase(epecially with its anti estrogen effects) will work more benificial to your goals than,just trying to burn fat!!

And if you want tpo use a good stimed up Pre workout...check out Iforces Maximize V2...One of my personal favorites..I know Im a rep...but its so damn good!!!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the triple crown stack! I think The titanium and erase(epecially with its anti estrogen effects) will work more benificial to your goals than,just trying to burn fat!!

And if you want tpo use a good stimed up Pre workout...check out Iforces Maximize V2...One of my personal favorites..I know Im a rep...but its so damn good!!!
I guess my response opened the door for that one, LOL. And the Maximize will give a lil extra Methyl Synephrine too...Any considerations there, Johnny?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh OH...LOL Nevermind..I got Alpha T2 confused with another supp. Yeah that was sarcasm..LOL..I get it. Yeah You DONT want to use a stimed up preworkout, unless of course your a stim junky(like myself) or want your heart to explode.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established