anybody not regrow hair with toco-8?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i gave the people at PP a deal. if i could purchase 3 tubs of the Toco-8 at a SMALL discount, i would do a hair log with monthly updates to it.

didnt get a response.

needless to say, i most likely wont try it
If it was such a SMALL discount why didn't you just buy it?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Pretty poor reason to not try a product if you ask me. Most companies don't do things like that JUST to do it. I see where you're coming from though, but there's a lot of good reviews on Toco-8 out there, maybe they just didn't feel any need to give you a discount to do a log for them. If money is no issue buy it and try it yourself like the rest of us have to with just about any product we use...

Lame ass excuse to boycott a supplement dude...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to see if they are confident enough in their product (with respect to hair growth) to go through with it.

Price was no issue

In other words, i just wanted to see if they are willing to prove their products effectiveness and the "small discount" was a way for PP to say "hey we are confident that it works; therefore, there would be no loss in money since our product WILL work resulting in this person buying MORE of the product"

I also posted a reference of a "hair log" along with my initial proposal.

Here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114915371

the images were a bit iffy in clarity i admit but i was planning to do more careful shots each month with this log. You can clearly see that i shedded a lot of my hair due to that product. never grew it back.
I'm sorry but I'm not understanding what you are asking? You are saying you want a discount because? We do have a sale going on with quite a discount now if you would still like to try it.

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/tocotrienols_vitamine_toco8.html

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I have been using toco-8 for 2 1/2 months and i am seeing new hair sprouts in my receding hairline, its coming in very well. BUT im also using Nizoral shampoo EOD with it. Im gonna try Revita, i hear its better than Nizoral.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Simply put, i dont believe an OTC supplement will significantly regrow hair. If it did and PP believes it, then they would have agreed to the deal (i know i would) and i would have more faith in an OTC product. Its a win-win situation for PP and they have nothing to lose.

Money was no issue. I would have agreed to the deal if they said 5%
Seriously? This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Look if you want it then I'll get you a free container of Toco-8 from my own stash, although I think what you are asking is absurd. PM me if you want it, and log it.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Simply put, i dont believe an OTC supplement will significantly regrow hair. If it did and PP believes it, then they would have agreed to the deal (i know i would) and i would have more faith in an OTC product. Its a win-win situation for PP and they have nothing to lose.

I can't say...yet...what it does for hair regrowth as I haven't been using it long enough to give any solid review, and I do have a slight case of MPB. I think it could help, but I'm certainly not expecting any type of miracle. At least I think it could slow or halt anything that may already exist, or help to mitigate any issues people could encounter while on a hormonal cycle. There's evidence in the science, but I'm not taking Toco-8 for my hair, I'm taking it for other reasons and hoping any benefit I get on my hairline is a kick ass bonus.

This won't make sense, but while you're not asking for a lot, you're really asking for a lot. Just buy the product, if you think it sucks, then say so, if you love it, then you've found yourself a new staple. Log opportunities are given to forum members who have plenty of previous supplement experience, they are trust members of the board, and they know how to do a log (not saying you don't). I've NEVER seen anyone get a log opportunity that way you're going about it. Just sayin... No hard feelings... Happy New Year!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend gave me some Toco 8, not that my hair needed to regrow, but next thing you know, my hair was actually growing hair.

No but really I tried it and I think my hair grew faster. Coulda been the protein.

P.s. Primordial seems very confident in all their products. Speak for yourself 99, but let's not go around making a company look bad.

Look, one of their reps even offered you a free tub.

If I wanted to see if a company's product worked, I would just buy it. Always have.

Discounts and freebies IMO are for when you say "hey look how cheap, I guess I'll give that one a shot."

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I don't think the product was advertised as a hair loss prevention so it wouldn't make sense to take a challenge such as this.
If it were a hair loss product, specifically, then I could see how you would have a point.

I think hair loss "prevention" has been a nice side note but nothing more.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the product was advertised as a hair loss prevention so it wouldn't make sense to take a challenge such as this.
If it were a hair loss product, specifically, then I could see how you would have a point.

I think hair loss "prevention" has been a nice side note but nothing more.
It actually was lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to see if they are confident enough in their product (with respect to hair growth) to go through with it.

Price was no issue

In other words, i just wanted to see if they are willing to prove their products effectiveness and the "small discount" was a way for PP to say "hey we are confident that it works; therefore, there would be no loss in money since our product WILL work resulting in this person buying MORE of the product"

I also posted a reference of a "hair log" along with my initial proposal.

Here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114915371

the images were a bit iffy in clarity i admit but i was planning to do more careful shots each month with this log. You can clearly see that i shedded a lot of my hair due to that product. never grew it back.
You bought the products in your log and stated it was because of the cheap price, yet here you say price was no issue. It looks like you were looking for a deal as your reasoning doesn't really stand up otherwise man. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with other products but a company doesn't shell out a discount to someone on a whim(no matter the reasoning or intent) when they have said units moving by the boat load. Nice, I'm sure your nice but your not special. If you want to try it, man up and buy it like you did the other products. The rest of us pay full price and then some to try it out, ergo, you should too.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I must apologize for not being clear.
Thanks for the offer but no thanks.

I may not be as e-popular or whatever in your eyes, but i have seen the effects that my other "hair log" on that product has done. The people over at various hairlossforums seems to recognize me after doing that log and has refrain from purchasing that product. Remember, people are going to look for alternatives to propecia for hair loss and they will see this product and would want to research it because... "Recently, our unique tocotrienol complex has been granted a US patent for its benefit at preventing hair loss and promoting hair regrowth in individuals suffering from alopecia.". What can they research? a few words saying they see hair sprouted without any concrete pictures? the writeup on the PP homepage?

Simmer down now chief. I wasn't taking a personal shot or anything. I was simply stating that I've never seen anyone get a log they way you're going about it. They usually go to people who have a respectable amount of knowledge and experience and have proven to be able to do a good log. It has nothing to do with "e popularity" as you state...it has to be with the right people being chosen when the opportunity strikes. If money is no object, and you say the log would be unbiased, and the discount you were asking for is minute to begin with, then just buy it and try. If money is no object, then YOU'RE the one with nothing to lose. Supplement companies don't go handing out products for logs (I wish) whether they have confidence in their product or not....which I know PP has plenty of confidence in their products. Especially given the fact their recent release of the Androseries was postponed b/c said ingredients didn't meet QC standards. PP is one of the best and I just wish that Pre-Max and Vitaberry didn't cost so much (shameless gripe, I know).

Like someone said above, one of the PP reps, who are some of the best on this forum, offered you a FREE tub out of his PERSONAL STASH. That's serious sh*t if you ask me, something that I wouldn't in a million years do. Give away free supplements...you're kidding right? Take advantage of Ryan being a good rep and having faith in his company. Take him up on his offer, shut up, and see how you like the product.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
You bought the products in your log and stated it was because of the cheap price, yet here you say price was no issue. It looks like you were looking for a deal as your reasoning doesn't really stand up otherwise man. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with other products but a company doesn't shell out a discount to someone on a whim(no matter the reasoning or intent) when they have said units moving by the boat load. Nice, I'm sure your nice but your not special. If you want to try it, man up and buy it like you did the other products. The rest of us pay full price and then some to try it out, ergo, you should too.
:goodpost:

Maybe they already have a proven product thats sells well and don't need to give discounts to prove it. They can't give some thing to everybody with there hand out and stay in business.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
All pattern baldness is genetic, the only way to stop it is with hair transplants. A person can though, slow it down through the use of T8. IMO This supplement is so multi-purpose, anyone that can tolerate it should make it a part of their regimen.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
All pattern baldness is genetic, the only way to stop it is with hair transplants. A person can though, slow it down through the use of T8. IMO This supplement is so multi-purpose, anyone that can tolerate it should make it a part of their regimen.
Yeah its definitely good stuff, i use it along side of nizoral and i dont shed anymore at all.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I have been using toco-8 for 2 1/2 months and i am seeing new hair sprouts in my receding hairline, its coming in very well. BUT im also using Nizoral shampoo EOD with it. Im gonna try Revita, i hear its better than Nizoral.[/QU

I have been using Toco-8 for about a year non stop, I went through 4 bottles of Revita shampoo and am now back to using Nizoral 3-4 times a week and at first I noticied the shedding slowed down quite a bit, but as far as re-growth I have had no obvious regrowth, I,m in TRT 100 ml Cyp a week so I,m sure that comes into play. So does it regrow hair, not really for me anyway, the last month I have noticed when my hair is wet,my scalp is really starting to show on top, so may go back to shaving with a #1 and say to hell with it. I did have my chloesterol ckd. and it came back at an all time low of 150, and I think the Toco had something to do with me dropping 40 points from last test..... I think as with all natural products some work for some people and some not. I dont see a 40 percent saving on PP sale either, but good luck to the rest of u and if anyone finds a true remedy other than transplant or using 4 or 5 different things to slow it down, Im so in for that...