Stack and product for sleep. Please help

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok as stated I was orginally going to take Powerfull by USP Labs, only due to Jeff Everson from Planet Muscle saying it help with sleep. However does anyone know if Alpha T2, Erase, or Activate Extreme helps with sleep too? I don't want to over do it but I know I need something that will help with sleep. I got Activate Extreme for free test, TCF-1 for test boost, and Erase for anti-estr, Alpha T2 for weight loss, but it is not a stim so probally will add a stim as well.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I do not think alpha t2, erase , or ax will affect sleep either way.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I didn't think so with what I had researched. That is why I was wondering about adding Powerfull to the stack. Jeff Everson from planet muscle said it works great for good sleep.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok as stated I was orginally going to take Powerfull by USP Labs, only due to Jeff Everson from Planet Muscle saying it help with sleep. However does anyone know if Alpha T2, Erase, or Activate Extreme helps with sleep too? I don't want to over do it but I know I need something that will help with sleep. I got Activate Extreme for free test, TCF-1 for test boost, and Erase for anti-estr, Alpha T2 for weight loss, but it is not a stim so probally will add a stim as well.
None of those will help with sleep, although, Powerfull does work great on sleep and fits well into your stack. You could also look into melatonin (5mg) or valerian root